Part 17

"Are you sure you wanna do this princess?"

I scoff and cross my arms as the guy who won, who I learned is named Zico, smirks down at me. (A/N: I really like Zico, and I am in no way saying that he is rude and inexperienced in real life.)

"Oh, I'm sure........unless you're scared."

I smile when he scowls at me, his eyes hardening as he bares down on me. There is no way I'm going to appear weak to him. I step closer to him as well, lifting my head up high as I maintain eye contact.

"Ok.....how about we start?" the announcer says nervously, glancing between the two of us as we glare at each other. Zico scoffs before backing away from me, putting his mic back up to his mouth. He moves around the makeshift circle as the music plays, his head bobbing to the music. I watch him carefully as he gets hyped up, watching from the corner of my eye as Jimin and the rest of the boys push themselves through the crowd. Jimin is the closest to me, his eyes filled with worry as he watches me.

Zico starts, "Eh yo, Eh yo. Eh yo, Eh yo.
Don't know how to start this, okay, now I'll start this. I'm crazy, you're lazy. I'm better than Jay-Z, ask Jay-Z. I'll ruin your career, oh wait, what career? BittahProphet bout to be a believer, this is better than Ether. That was double platinum right there."

I roll my eyes as the crowd goes wild. That was so unbelievably lame. He is probably just going easy in me because I am a girl. I'll show him. I guess I will go easy right now as well. I wouldn't want to absolutely blow him out of the water; it might hurt his pride. I look over at the girl that he just went up to and kissed, watching as she rolls her eyes. She must be tired of doing this sort of thing all of the time. I feel sorry for her actually. It must be hard being with someone like him.

"Just get spastic with this keyboard, looking at the girl with you, I can tell that she bored. This guy just rhymed career twice and thinks he's nice, work out the bugs on your mic, delouse your lice. No beats for these bars but I'm cold as ice. Life is a card game, I prefer to roll the dice."

I smile sweetly as I finish, loving the shocked look that appears on his face. He obviously wasn't expecting for me to actually know how to freestyle, so his look of disbelief isn't a shock to me at all. I laugh as Jimin yells out in surprise, him coming over to give me a high five. I accept it happily, turning back around to see what Zico's next move is going to be. He looks upset actually. His look of disbelief quickly turns to rage, his jaw clenching as he brings the mic back up to his mouth.

"You're a girl, you don't know shit. 
Why even start? You should just quit."

I roll my eyes, getting mad myself. So he's gunna play the girl card, huh? I can't stand guys like him, his attitude about girls not being as good as guys reminding me of Yoongi. He keeps going as I cross my arms, popping my hip out to the side.

"I'll make rhymes that you won't even be able to follow. I'd try to appeal to your feminine side, but this bitch be hallow. Why are you here with that boy by your side? He looks like a kid, I bet when you two fuck you don't get satisfied. Come back to my place and I'll show you how we do. Pop this guy in the ass with my gun like doodoodoodoodoo."

I can't help but laugh out loud, his attempt to put me down rather funny. He's trying so hard. He doesn't know shit about me, so nothing he says is going to affect me in any way. I step closer as he smirks at me, losing my smile as I grow serious once more. He was looking at Jimin when he said that bullcrap. His words might not effect me in any way, but I still won't let anyone talk about my friends that way.

"I'mma diss you over a fast, slow track or no track. If your shit wasn't so whack, I'd diss you to your own track. Making gunsounds like doodoodoodoo, bitch it sounds like a gun from star wars R2D2. You act like you're hot shit but you don't know the half of it. My boy could beat you with his eyes closed, so you should just quit. I'm taking too long with this amateur guy. You ain't wet nobody, boy, you Canada Dry."

I'm not done yet. It's my turn, and this is the last time I will be able to say anything to him. Once I'm finished with my rap, it will determine who won and who lost. These are my last words, so I better use them wisely.

"Boy, you can suck my fucking nonexistent dick, and tell the whole world you got lyrically murdered by a pretty bitch. And don't answer back, this is hard shit to follow. And you can't spit rhymes bitch, so you obviously must swallow."