Part 24

Bohemian's pov

I continue to stare at Jimin as he stands in front of me, not blinking as he leans towards my face. The blank look on my face stays in tact even after he has broken through my bubble of personal space, his eyes trying to read me as I stay there.

"Wow, you really are a heartless bitch" he whispers jokingly, backing away and crossing his arms. I retaliate by throwing my phone at his crotch, not amused in the slightest by his comment.

"Just because I don't want to fuck you doesn't mean that I'm heartless or a bitch" I say snottily, smirking as he groans in pain. I pick up my phone from the ground as he continues to whine, not paying any attention to him as I blow on the screen and wipe it off.

"Yes it does" he says after he has finally gotten over the pain of being hit in the balls with an iPhone. "I'm hot as fuck! You should have had some sort of reaction to me."

I roll my eyes, sassily looking up at Jimin as he frowns down at me.

"I have a boyfriend who is hot as well. You are attractive Jimin, but I've grown somewhat immune to boys and their charms. Besides, why does it matter? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

He blushes, rubbing the back of his neck, "yeah. It would just be easier to show Yoongi how to be a good boyfriend if you showed the proper reactions. How am I supposed to teach you how to act like a girlfriend when you don't react to me?"

"I know how to be a girlfriend Jimin, seeing as I already am one" I mumble as I glare over at Yoongi, getting the same look back as well. Jimin sighs, obviously getting tired of this even though it was his idea. He has been trying to teach Yoongi and I how to be a couple, but it isn't working. 

"As far as I'm concerned, you aren't a very good girlfriend" Yoongi says back, causing me to scowl at him. 

"What Hyung Seok and I do together is none of your business. Besides, we love each other, so I don't care what you have to say about the two of us."

Jimin stares in between the two of us as we continue to glare heatedly at each other, him obviously getting nervous at the tense atmosphere. 

"O-ok......moving on. Show me how you two would look sitting next to each other."

I cross my arms and raise and eyebrow at Yoongi, watching as he sighs from his seat across the room from me. I smirk as he grudgingly stands up from his spot before walking over to me, just glad that I made him move over to my side. He sits down next to me and we both tense up, our shoulders barely brushing against each other.

"Now that is just pitiful" Jimin says blankly, staring unimpressed at the two of us. I sigh when Yoongi doesn't make any indication that he is going to move, deciding to take matters into my own hands. For some reason I feel obligated to do this. Its probably from seeing how much of a bitch Yoongi's ex is, but I could at least try to make it look convincing.

"When Hyung Seok and I sit next to each other, I hold him like this" I say softly, looking off to the side so that I don't have to look at either of the boys in this room. I hesitantly move my arms so that they are hugging Yoongi around the waist, crossing one of my legs over the other so that my body is facing his more. I lay my head on the area between his shoulder and his chest, pressing my ear against the fabric of his t-shirt as I lean some of my body weight onto him as well.

I can feel it as his arm moves so that it is around my back, sort of leaning against my shoulders. His hand stops halfway between my left shoulder and my left elbow, it resting awkwardly there. We are both undeniably stiff as we sit like this, my face display just how much I am not enjoying this. It doesn't feel the same way it does when I'm with my boyfriend, Yoongi and I so different from each other that its just awkward and tense.

"Well" Jimin says as he scratches the back of his neck, looking at his with his head tilted to the side. "Its a start."

We immediately spring apart, both of us shuddering from how revolting that was. I look over at Yoongi before looking away again, shaking my head slowly. How are we going to pull this off when we can't even pretend to like each other?