Part 31

"Don't touch me" I say quietly as I finally get released, waving away Jimin's hand as he reaches for me. I really can't deal with any of the three people involved right now, my hands wiping away the left over tears as I stalk angrily out of Hyung Seok's room.

I'm mad at Jimin, I'm mad at Yoongi, I'm mad at Brea, and I'm mad at myself. She didn't have to hit me. I understand where she was coming from, but just walking up and slapping someone before they have the chance to explain anything was way out of line. And I can't believe neither Jimin nor Yoongi told her. They are literally with her all of the time, and Jimin had even told me himself that she had known about the plan. Why did he lie to me?

I thought that we were close enough that we could tell each other things, but I guess I was wrong. I had put all of my trust in Jimin, and yet he doesn't he tell me the truth. I know we haven't known each other for that long, but heck, we've even said we were best friends. What did he have to gain from not telling his girlfriend, and Yoongi's little sister, that we weren't actually dating? Why did he tell me that she knew when it was obvious that she didn't?

And Yoongi. God, just thinking about him makes me mad. He has no right to call me a slut. Slut shaming is a serious problem now days, and he just throws the word around as if it means nothing to him. And I'm with him almost every single fucking day because of his stupid blackmail thing. He knows that I haven't even thought about fucking another guy, and I literally haven't been able to see Hyung Seok in weeks due to practice and our fake dating. He seems to hate me, yet I haven't even done anything to him.

Why does he have to remind me so much of him? Why does he have to treat me as if I am dirt, when I have done nothing wrong? I didn't do anything to either of them, and yet they are so similar in the way they treat me. I thought that I wouldn't have to deal with another person like him after I moved, but it looks like I was wrong.

Flashback

I cling onto my backpack as I am pushed to the side, my shoulder making contact with the locker beside me. The cold metal bites into my skin and leaves ugly red marks along my arms from where the locks got imprinted into my skin, my head hitting the very edge of one of them as well.

"Watch where you're going" someone says as they watch me fall to the ground, even going so far as to kick my fallen backpack to the other side of the hall. I fix my basketball shirt before looking up, holding onto my glasses before they have a chance to fall and break.

Carson stands above me with his muscular arms crossed in front of his broad chest, his sports backpack hanging loosely over one of his shoulders. He is on the boy's basketball team while I am on the girls, and it is obvious that he doesn't like me. I don't know what I did, but since we started our freshman year a couple of months ago, he has been bullying me relentlessly.

I don't say anything, crawling away from him as I pick up my backpack from the ground. The sudden tug of my hair makes me yell out in pain, my hand reaching up to grab onto his. It's all in vain though, him way too strong for me to fight against. I can feel my eyes start to water as he literally picks me up and off the ground by the long stands of my hair before putting me back down again, my knees almost buckling.

"What's wrong ugly?" he asks tauntingly, pushing my shoulder slightly. "Not so tough now that your boyfriend isn't around to protect you."

"He's not my boyfriend" I say softly, unable to help the blush that comes onto my cheeks as he continues to nudge me. He's talking about Hyung Seok, the only friend that I have at this school. He is a grade above me, but we get along because we have some of the same advanced classes.

"Of course he's not" Carson says as he comes closer to my face, causing me to back up in fear. He grabs onto my chin with one of his hands, it effectively holding me in place as he pushes his body against mine. I can't help but shudder at how revolting I feel, my eyes wide as he tilts his head to the side.

"You're my bitch, remember?" he whispers as he trails his nose across my cheek. Goosebumps form on my skin as he places a lingering kiss on the side of my jaw, tears welling up in my eyes and threatening to fall. I can feel his smirk against my skin as he kisses down my neck, a sickening feeling beginning to form in my stomach.

"Who would want to date an ugly little slut like you anyway?"