Part 14

Yoongi's pov

If I could describe what I am feeling in two words I would say it was absolutely disgusted. I stare down at Hyung Seok as he continues to hold Bohemian against his chest in shock, both of their eyes wide in surprise at the intrusion.

"Oh, its you" I say as Bohemian makes eye contact with me. I watch in amusement as she scowls up at me, her eyes now holding anger and frustration. I may not like her as a person, but making fun of her is now my favorite pastime.

"Your mom wanted us to tell you guys that dinner is ready."

Hyung Seok nods and I take that as my cue to leave. I end up having to drag a flustered Jimin out of the room, him babbling on and on about how he is too innocent to have to see his new best friend sucking my cousin's face off.

"Oh shit. I forgot my phone" I say as I turn back around. I go back up the stairs to Hyung Seok's and I's shared room when I come to visit, stopping at the door when I hear them still in there.

"Come on oppa. They might get impatient" Bohemian says as she tries to get out of Hyung Seok's arms. He just pulls her closer to him, placing kisses on her neck as she giggles.

"It's ok babe. No one will even know we are gone."

Fat chance of that happening. I roll my eyes as he kisses her, holding her in place by the back of her neck. How long am I gunna have to stand here and watch them make out? I would just walk in there, but I don't necessarily want to have to talk to either one of them right now.

He detaches their lips to kiss her jaw, her moans sickening to my ears. I lean up against the door frame as she tries to pull away from him once more just to be tugged back by her arms.

"Yah! Hyung Seok! Your mom called for us!" she yells as she gently slaps at his chest.

"Come on Behemian, please?"

I roll my eyes at how desperate he seems, my lip curled up in repulsion.

"Why are you so fucking horny today?" she asks half teasing and half serious. She sighs tiredly as he pulls her closer to him, a pout on his face.

"We haven't been together in over a month babe" he says in what he probably thinks is a cute voice. She rolls her eyes before kissing his nose.

"Come downstairs. I promise that I'll make it up to you later."

She gets pulled back again, his hands on her waist as he pulls her body close.

"You promise?"

I almost groan out loud at how demanding he is being, my hands tugging at my hair in frustration. How is she still with this guy?

"I promise" she says as she leaves a lingering kiss on his lips. He smiles before intertwining their fingers together, leading her out of his room. Fucking finally. I don't look at them as I walk into the room and pass them, my eyes only on my phone. I pick it up off the floor where it must have fallen out of my pocket and walk back out of the room, turning the bedroom light off as I do so.

The smell of my aunt's cooking takes my mind off of the gruesome sight from before, a smile coming on to my face. I sit down in my spot next to Jimin and pick up my chopsticks, ignoring the girl sitting across from me.

"Jimin, are we still going to the movies tomorrow?"

I look at the guy sitting next to me as he nods enthusiastically, my mood immediately turning sour. Looks like he forgot about the plans we made with the guys then. I smirk at her as I lean forward, watching as she turns towards me as well.

"He can't. We are hanging out with the guys tomorrow."

She frowns at me but doesn't say anything, turning her attention back to the plate of food she had placed in front of her. Jimin hits my arm and I turn to glare at him, watching in amusement as he gulps nervously.

"That's ok Bohemian. They can just go to the movie with us!"

Now it is my turn to hit Jimin in the arm. He winces in pain but doesn't turn towards me again, his eyes focused on his new "best friend".

Yes, I admit that I am jealous that this girl just came in and stole my friend. She's nothing special at all. She may be pretty in a way, but it's not like she's a super model or whatever. What is so special about this girl that has him crawling all over her?