Part 26

I try and keep a smile on my face as I walk with Yoongi towards Clara and her date, not feeling extremely happy about this. My eyes trail over her outfit before a mildly surprised look crosses my features, shocked that she doesn't actually look that bad.

In school, she and her bestie (who I am still too lazy to remember the name of) always wear the same thing, me never having seen them without pink on. If they aren't in a pink dress or skirt they are in their cheerleading uniforms, their makeup always as perfect as their hair. Now, standing in front of me, I kind of like what Clara is wearing. She has black skinny jeans on and a light blue velvet top on, the thin straps hidden by her long hair. 

The guy she is with also looks really familiar. His angular features are very pleasant to look at, his smile when he sees us approaching extremely nice to look at as well. His hair falls down so that it slightly covers his eyes, his lanky body surprisingly going with Clara's rather tall form as well.

"Hey Clara. I didn't think you were one for double dates" I say casually, stopping in front of the couple before us. I am insanely proud of myself when I don't flinch when Yoongi slings his arm over my shoulder, my other hand reaching up to hold onto his as it hangs in front of my chest. I watch in slight satisfaction as Clara eyes the two of us before shrugging, just glad that she seems to be buying our act so far. 

"Jimin asked me what we were doing today and it turns out that our schedule was free. I wouldn't have gone personally, but Taemin instead that we go."

My eyes widen when I take another look at the guy standing beside her. That's why he looked so familiar. He is the quiet guy that sits a couple of seat in front of me in my science class. He doesn't talk much, so I never really noticed him that much either. He does seem to be extremely nice to everyone he meets though, which is why I find it a little strange that he would go out with someone who seems to be the opposite from him. 

"Should we go inside?" Yoongi asks in a bored voice, causing me to roll my eyes. I gently nudge him in the stomach for sounding so rude and uninterested, getting a glare from him in return. We have a silent staring match as I tell him off with my eyes, me smirking slightly when he looks away and rolls his own. 

"You guys are cute" Taemin says with a smile as he watches our exchange, making me want to vomit on the down low. Me and Yoongi, cute? I can except it if he was only talking about me, but Yoongi and I together? He must be on some serious drugs or some shit. 

I allow the other couple to lead the way inside, dropping Yoongi's hand and pushing him away from me as soon as they look away. He pretends like he is going to hit me on the back of my head and I flip him off, sticking my tongue out at him immaturely. This is going to be a long day. 

The restaurant itself is rather nice, the lights dimmed a little to give off a cheerful yet sophisticated ambiance. I grab onto Yoongi's sleeve and tug on it in excitement when I spot the gigantic fish tank at the front entrance, pulling him over to it despite his protests.

"Yoongi, the fish are so fucking cute!" I say with a squeal, not even caring that he is probably staring at me as if I have gone crazy. I can't help it when I am around animals, my smile wide and sincere as I stare at them as they swim around.

I stumble over my feet when he turns me around so that I am facing him, the sudden motion making me lose balance. My eyes are wide as he puts both of his hands on either side of my cheeks before squishing them together, making my lips pucker out. My look of surprise turns into one of uninterested and annoyance when he cracks up laughing, his happiness causing me to cross my arms moodily.

"Y-you look l-like a fish" he says between his silent laughter, his eyes closed as his gums show as he smiles. If it weren't for the fact that he is making fun of me I would have thought that he actually looked kind of adorable, this being the first time he has ever really laughed in my presence. 

I spot Clara and Taemin staring over at us and take both of his hands in mine, forcing him to let go of my face. Its one thing to act like a couple and its another to make fun of each other, my mood souring drastically just from this simple exchange. I follow him as we go back over to where they are waiting for us, one of the hostesses leading us to a table. I just hope we don't fuck this up.