Part 15

I smile as I send the Snapchat to Jimin, taking a sip of the iced coffee I just bought for him as I do so

I smile as I send the Snapchat to Jimin, taking a sip of the iced coffee I just bought for him as I do so. Hey, I bought the coffee, so I have the right to drink as much of it as I want. I start walking towards the movie theater I am supposed to be meeting Jimin and the rest of the guys at, my black Tims thudding lightly on the sidewalk.

I am wearing loose light blue jeans, a lot of holes going down the leg. Black tights are underneath the fabric, a black belt around my waist. I then have a tight black crop top on, red stripes going across it horizontally. It is long sleeved but thin, making me wish I had brought a jacket with me today. I let my hair fall on my shoulders as I look at my phone, opening Jimin's snap to see his reply.

I chuckle slightly, shaking my head at how silly my best friend is

I chuckle slightly, shaking my head at how silly my best friend is. He can literally bring sunshine to my day no matter what he does, me always feeling happier when he is around.

I wonder how this whole movie thing is going to work though. It is no secret that Yoongi doesn't like me. I would be lying if I said that I liked the guy. I can't stand his attitude, my mood souring every time he opens his mouth to speak. It's such a shame. He is a really attractive guy. If his personality matched his looks, he would be the perfect boyfriend.

My eyes widen and I almost stumble over my feet as I realize what I just thought. Do I really think that Yoongi is attractive? I mean, I guess he isn't that bad looking. His hair falls lazily in his eyes, them chocolate brown in color. His lips have a subtle pout to them, them always a light pink. He is rather short, but his body seems to be really fit. I can't deny that he is nice to look at, even if I find him annoying and pretentious.

"Yah! What are you thinking about?"

I jump at Jimin's loud voice by my ear, almost dropping his drink in shock. He grabs it from my hand while slinging his arm over my shoulder, bringing me out of my daze. I can feel my cheeks turning pink at being caught thinking about such a ridiculous thing, looking over at the rest of the guys as they walk towards us.

"She was probably thinking about screwing her boyfriend" Namjoon says with a teasing smile, earning a gasp of shock from me. I turn my head towards a snickering Jimin, hitting him on the arm.

"Y-Yah! Park Jimin! You weren't supposed to tell them about that!"

He just laughs, shrugging his shoulders as he dodges my attacks. I can't believe this lame asshole told his friends about how he and Yoongi walked in on us about to fuck. I usually wouldn't mind, but I don't necessarily know them that well yet. I just wanted to get to know them so I could see whether or not they would mind hearing about personal information like that.

"It's not like his dick is that big anyway" Yoongi grumbles softly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Probably bigger than yours" I shoot back, feeling the need to defend my boyfriend. Yoongi turns and stares at me. Like really stares at me. He has a blank look on his face, it making him seem like he is already done with my shit. I can't help but stare right back at him, suddenly entranced.

Holy shit, he's hot

Holy shit, he's hot. Wait. What? Fuck fuck fuck look away!

I look away and turn towards Taehyung, trying to ignore how much hotter my cheeks just got. Ugh. Min Yoongi, why do you have to be such an attractive douchebag? Why can't he be fat and ugly with a receding hairline? He just had to be cute and built with the cutest nose I have ever fucking seen. If I didn't have a boyfriend, and he wasn't such an asshole, I would probably be fawning all over him.

We start walking towards the entrance before picking which movie we are going to watch. It was a between Guardians of the galaxy 2 and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman ended up winning because Namjoon changed his mind and said, and I quote, "Damn, she's hot! I change my mind guys, Wonder Woman all the way."

We are walking towards the ticket counter when someone grabs my hand, yanking me back so that I am separated from the rest of the guys. I glare at Yoongi as I try and pull my hand away.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

He rolls his eyes, just holding on tighter.

"My ex is here. Just pretend until we go into the theater."

I turn my head to the side to try and get a look at the girl, groaning when he pushes my head back so that it isn't turned.

"Don't look at her you dumbass, she's  looking over here."

I grumble under my breath in annoyance, reminding myself why I am putting up with him in the first place. I just have to do this for a little while. Then I can be safely on the basketball team and show these losers that a girl can play basketball as well as a guy can.