Part 48

"I hate waiting in line."

I roll my eyes at Jimin as he pouts beside me, his foot tapping restlessly as we wait in line for the club we are going into. The thing about clubs in Korea is that you have to wait in a long ass line before you pay to get in. The bouncers look you over to make sure that you are in the right attire, only letting you in if you are. Since we decided to go to a club in Gangnam, its a good thing we are attractive as well.

"Fuck this" he says while pulling me towards the front, my eyes widening at his actions. I have no choice but to follow him as he drags me to the front of the line, ignoring the groans and insults coming from everyone we are passing by.

"Hey" he says while stopping in front of the bouncer, his hand sliding down my arm before he intertwines our fingers together. I stare at him in shock and he smiles at me reassuringly, that causing me to shake my head before looking back at the man in front of us.

"Hey Jimin! Long time no see" the guy says before giving Jimin a hug. Now I know why he was so confident when he pulled us up to the front. I recognize the guy as the person who Jimin stopped one day on the street and had a twenty minute conversation with. He explained to me later that he was a close friend of Taehyung's before he graduated last year.

"Hey Baekhyun, fancy seeing you here" Jimin says with a smile. "My girlfriend and I are celebrating my birthday tonight, but this long ass line is getting hard to stand in."

I raise and eyebrow and he nudges me slightly to tell me to shut up, not looking at me as he continues smiling at his friend. I watch as Baekhyun smiles over at me before placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder, patting it slightly.

"Go on ahead man, have fun. Happy birthday by the way."

Jimin grins, "thanks man."

I stare at the side of his face with wide eyes as we get let in, mildly impressed by what just happened. I guess having a lot of friends with different professions can come in handy. 

The music is unbelievably loud in here as we walk over to the dance floor after we put out things inside of a locker, his hand still in mine as we go. We brush past tons of people on our way to the middle, my hold tightening on his hand so that we don't get lost or separated. 

I can't help but feel a little bad about myself as Jimin starts dancing, a small smile on my face as I watch him. I always knew that Jimin was a good dancer, going to every single one of his dance competitions as well. Thats why I hardly move at all as he dances in front of me, aware of the fact that he can dance while I can't.

"You've gotta let lose girl" he shouts over the loud music, taking both of my hands in his. I can't help but laugh as he moves our arms forward and then backward, the dance awkward yet incredibly fun. The smile on my face is genuine as he dances with me, us both having the time of our lives.

Thats why I don't realize it at first when I see someone that I know. My movements slow down until they stop all together, my eye widening as I realize who it is. 

Hyung Seok told me that he couldn't go out with us because he had college work. I had believed him, knowing how hard he has to work for mid-terms. Well, he obviously lied to me because he is dancing with another girl right in front of me.

I watch as his hands travel all over her body, her hands doing the same to his. I can feel a small smile of disbelief appear on my face when he leans down and kisses her, Jimin now turning around to see what I am looking at.

"What the fuck?" he says as his smile is replaced by anger. He steps forward as if to confront him when I place my hand on his arm, him looking at me in confusion as I shake my head. 

"Let him do what he wants to" I say as I watch the couple walk off towards the back of the club. I know for a fact that there are rooms back there that people can rent with money if they want to, my eyes following them and remember the door that they go into. 

"Aren't you going to confront him?" Jimin asks in disbelief, his eyes wide as he stares down at me in shock. I simply smirk before nodding, pulling him in the direction that they went. I just wanted to give him some time to do his thing before I interrupt him.

I quickly get to the door they went through before cracking it open, rolling my eyes at their stupidity for not locking it. I lean against the doorframe as I watch my boyfriend take this random girl's clothes off before he throws her onto the bed, him crawling on top of her. I should be upset that he is cheating on me like this. I should feel heartbroken, but strangely enough I'm not.

"Having fun?" I say out loud, watching as they spring apart from each other immediately. Hyung Seok turns with a look of anger on his face before it transform into shock and regret, his eyes widening as he hastily tries to put his underwear back on.

"B-Bohemian. Its not w-w-what it looks like, love."

"Pfft. Don't "love" me stupid" I say while crossing my arms, finding this rather funny to watch if I'm being honest. Hyung Seok looks from the girl who is covering her body with a blanket and then back to me, pointing at me with a trembling finger. 

"What about you, huh?" he asks as he stands, still trying to pull his pants back up. "You have a thing for Yoongi, I know you do."

"And?" I say incredulously, not believing that he is trying to turn the tables on me. "Yeah, we kissed, but I knew that it was wrong. I pulled away from him because I knew that it would hurt you. I didn't go and fuck him, but you seem to not have a problem with doing stuff like that."

"You didn't like that I could control you, did you?" I ask, referring to our sex life. He always seemed so content with me calling the shots, but it looks like I was wrong. "How does it feel being dominant for a change, huh?"

"N-no, I loved how you controlled me" he stutters nervously, making me cringe at the sentence that just left his mouth. "I love you baby."

"Obviously not enough" I say before sighing, grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him in the opposite direction and back out the door. "Don't bother trying to apologize to me for this anymore because you're just wasting your breath. We're done."