Part 5

First period went really fast after the whole trying-to-make-me-fall incident. I learned that the guy's name is Park Jimin, the senior class president. He is an extremely nice guy, complementing me on my style and the way I handled myself with the chick who tried to intimidate me. We became fast friends, and he told me that her name is Clara. The bitch is apparently best friends with the girl that plowed into me earlier, Chessi or something like that.

To be honest, I highly doubt I will remember her name since I don't really care about her.

We walk side by side to our next class, PE, his arm hanging over my shoulders. At first, I had thought that he was way too attractive for me to be around safely, but he is too cool to want to stay away from him. He is a really cool guy, and I don't feel any attraction towards him that would put me and my boyfriend's relationship in jeopardy. He has also gushed about the girl he is dating at the moment and how he is totally head over heels in love with her. Whoever that girl is is so lucky to have such a caring and considerate boyfriend.

"I'll meet you inside the gym, ok Mia?"

I smile at the cute nickname he gave me, aware that he just doesn't like saying my full name because it is so awkward and long.

"See ya Jimin" I say as I enter the locker room. I quickly enter my locker combination and open the door, taking out my PE clothes that were assigned to me by the school. I hold up the dark blue spandex shorts and inspect them, not liking the way they look. I haven't even tried them on and I already know that they are going to be way too short. I love shorts, don't get me wrong, but I only like wearing spandex shorts underneath my basketball shorts or if I'm running in track.

I slide the dark blue spandex leggings that also came with the uniform on instead, liking the way they look much better. They are high waisted, coming up my stomach and stopping right above my belly button. They are sleek and shiny, sticking to my legs and ass in a flattering way without making me feel like I am suffocating. The grey tshirt comes next, it the perfect size. It's not too tight and not too loose, the nit fabric kind of stretchy and flexible. It has the school logo on the front, my last name printed in blue on the back. I lace up my all black Jordans 7's, going into the gym to find Jimin.

I see him almost immediately, him being surrounded by at least eight girls. He looks really uncomfortable standing there with all of them basically undressing him with their eyes. I can't help but smirk as he looks at me with a panicked expression on his face, finding the situation rather comical.

"Ok ok ok. Y'all need to back up and give the poor guy some air" I say while pulling his arm. We jog away from them to the section of the gym that has basketball hoops set up. They are hanging down from the ceiling in the classic school fashion, five balls in the center of the court. I can't contain my excitement as I run towards them, practically dragging poor Jimin behind me as I go.

"Pffft. What? You play basketball?"

I stop moving, him almost knocking me over when he runs right into me. I turn around and stare him down, watching as his unbelieving smirk slides off his face. He watches me as I pick up a ball and head over to the closest hoop, dribbling it slowly as I go. I can see that he is standing right next to me from the corner of my eye as I place my feet behind the three point line, spinning the ball around in my hand.

I dribble it once before holding it in my hands, flicking my hair out of my face. I bend my knees and go into shooting position, my eyes trained on the hoop. I lift up on my toes, pushing the ball out of my hands and into the air. It arcs beautifully, the ball a spinning blur of dark orange and black as it swishes through the net, not even touching the rim. I smirk at the practically perfect shot, turning my head to smile at Jimin.

"Yeah. I play basketball."