Asuna: W-Well you said t-that you h-had fallen in love with L-Liz. Then you started k-kissing her and-

I was stopped by Kirito's lips pressing against mine. More tears rolled down my cheeks. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

Kirito: When will you get through your thick skull that I love you?

I smiled and we kissed again. I glanced over to the clock to see it was 1:00. I closed my eyes as our lips were still connected. His hand when through my hair as he brought me closer. He then broke the kiss and smiled. He fell asleep as I thought to myself. Why would I dream about that? Is it because Liz will confess tomorrow? I already know what Kirito is going to say. I then sighed and laid closer to Kirito. I left my thoughts for tomorrow as I started to go asleep as well. I closed my eyes and snuggled into Kirito's chest.

As I woke up in the morning I could see Kirito smiling at me. He was looking at me with his loving eyes.

Kirito: Good morning beautiful. You know, you are very pretty when you sleep.

A blush escaped my cheeks. Then I decided to play with his idea.

Asuna: You're saying I don't look pretty when I'm awake?

He smirked at me and pulled me closer.

Kirito: No you're beautiful whenever you're awake.

Our lips touched and it made me all warm and fuzzy inside. We took a breath and I looked at the clock. It was 6:30, so we had a couple of minutes to get ready. I slowly got up and went to the kitchen. I got a piece of toast and some milk. I made Kirito some cereal. I took the food to my room and I could see Kirito's eyes closed. I walked up to him and put the food on my dresser. I went to poke his cheek when his eyes flew open and his arms captured my waist and pulled me into bed.

Kirito: Got'cha!

Asuna: K-Kirito!

He started tackling me with tickles. I was laughing so hard I might have peed my self.

Asuna: K-Kirito-hahahah-s-stop-hahahaha-I-I surrender-hahahah!

Kirito: Hmm you do?

Asuna: Nope!

I grabbed a pillow and smashed it into his face. He put his hand on his cheek while realizing what just happened. He then smirked at me and started coming over to me.

Kirito: Oh, you're going to get it.

Asuna: Ahhhhhh!

I ran out the bedroom and into the living room. I hid under the couch while he started to walk around. He made his way in the kitchen then in the living room. I made sure to be extra quiet. I then heard someone speak.

Kirito: Found you.

My face was surprised and then I got pulled out from under the couch. Kirito had gotten my feet and started tickling them.

Asuna: Ahhh-hahahah-I'm sorry-hahahaha-I'll do anything-hahahaha!

Kirito: Anything?

He had stopped tickling me and went on top of me. His hands were by mine and my legs were between his. I blushed slightly then nodded yes. He then leaned in close and kissed me. He was enjoying his time on top of me as I started to make my move. I then flipped us over, so now I was on top of him. We were still connected together and Kirito didn't really care that I was now on top of him. He was leaned on a wall while I laid there on his stomach. We stopped to take a breath from all the tickling, pillow fighting, and kissing. We smiled at eachother.