Chapter 43: Rachel and Devin's Wedding!

Real World!
       "I am so happy for you!" Madison exclaimed. "Thanks." Rachel told her. They were at a bridal store, so Rachel can try on wedding dresses. Rachel walked out of the changing room and Madidon grinned. "You look beautiful!" Madison exclaimed and Rachel smiled. Rachel looked in the mirror and her smile grew bigger. "Oh, my. I love this dress. This is the one, I can feel it." Rachel told her best friend. "Then I'll help you pay for it." Madison told Rachel. "You don't have to." Rachel told Madison. "I want to." Madison insisted. Rachel turned to face her best friend. "So much has happened lately and I haven't had the time to tell you that I want you to be my maid of honor." Rachel explained. "Really?" Madison asked. "Of course." Rachel replied and they hugged tightly.
    Lily walked into her house with a sigh. "Hey." Daniel greeted and Lily smiled. "Hey." Lily greeted. Daniel grabbed her arms and kissed her lips. "I was thinking that we could go on a date night. I feel like it's been forever." Daniel told her and she smiled. "I would love that. We have more then enough people to babysit." Lily agreed and he smiled. "Go get ready. I'm taking you out tonight." Daniel told her. "Who will babysit on such little notice?" Lily asked. "I'll take care of it." Daniel replied and Lily nodded. "Okay." Lily agreed.

Flashback!
     It has been a year since Mrs. Queen killed Brad. Mira left to learn the art of dark magic, but Cameron doesn't know that. Mira was finally back in town. She sighed as she looked around. She kept walking until she got to a spot in tbe middle of the woods. There was a clearing with a bench. Sitting on the bench, was Cameron. "Cam." Mira stated. Cameron turned around to face her. "Mira.... You're back!" Cameron exclaimed and Mira smiled. "Yeah, I am." Mira agreed. They walked over to each other and hugged. "I've missed you." Cameron told her. "I've missed you too." Mira agreed as they pulled apart. "How are you doing?" Cameron asked and Mira sighed. "It still hurts. But I'm not crying myself to sleep anymore." Mira replied and Cameron nodded. "That's good. I've tried contacting you." Cameron told her and she sighed. "I know. I just needed to get away." Mira told him and he nodded. "I know." Cameron agreed. "I wish my dad was still alive. My mom killed him when I was seven years old. She didn't know that I was watching." Mira explained. Cameron hugged her again. "I'm glad your back." Cameron told her and Mira starred off into space. "I'm glad to be back." Mira agreed.
     Mira and Cameron were walking the halls of Ever After High. "So, where are you staying?" Cameron asked. "At my house." Mira replied. "By yourself?" Cameron asked. "That's right." Mira replied. "You need someone to take care of you. A parent or a guardian." Cameron told her. "All I have is you, and I can take care of myself." Mira told him. "I know you can, I just worry about you." Cameron told her and she smiled as they stopped outside of Mira's locker. "I know, and that's sweet." Mira told him. She turned to her locker and used her powers to open up her locker. "Since when did you start using your magic?" Cameron asked. "A year ago. After what happened to Brad and my mom. Magic just makes everything.... Easier." Mira replied as she got her stuff and shut her locker door.

Real World!
      Madison knocked on Rachel's door. Devin answered it. "Hey." Madison greeted. "Hi." Devin greeted. "Is Rachel home?" Madison asked. "She's in the shower." Devin replied. "May I come in?" Madison. "Oh, of course." Devin replied and let her in, closing the door behind her. Rachel walked down the stairs and was wearing a robe as her hair was wet. "Maddie." Rachel greeted. "You are spending the night at my place." Madison told her and Rachel pushed her eyebrows together. "I am?" Rachel asked. "Yes! You can't spend the night before you get married with your fiance." Madison replied and Rachel laughed. "Fair enough." Rachel agreed. "Great! Grab your things and we'll go." Madison told her.
    Lily and Daniel were out as Danielle and Alison were watching Princess. They went to Madness Bed and Breakfast for their date. Mr. Hatter walked up to them. "Lily! It's a joy to see you!" Mr. Hatter exclaimed and Lily smiled. "Thanks MH, you too." Lily agreed. "MH?" Daniel asked. "Mad Hatter. It's what Madison's friends call him, at least the Wonderlandian ones." Lily replied and Daniel nodded. "What can I get you?" Mr. Hatter asked. "The usual for me." Lily replied. "My usual as well." Daniel agreed. "Coming up, love birds." Mr. Hatter told them and walked off as the couple laughed.

Flashback!
      Cameron went to Mira's castle and saw the door was cracked open. "Mira!" Cameron yelled. Mira appeared in front of him in purple flames and Cameron. "Hey, Cam." Mira greeted. "Hi." Cameron greeted. "What's up?" Mira asked. "I just wanted to check on you." Cameron replied and Mira's eyes flashed purple. "I told you, Cammy. I'm fine." Mira reassured. "You know me, I'm constantly worrying." Cameron told her and she laughed. She grabbed his hand in hers and they starred at one another. Mira let go and blushed. "I'm practicing magic. Wanna see?" Mira asked and Cameron smiled nervously at her. "Sure." Cameron replied and walked up stairs.
     Cameron was getting ready to leave and Mira looked at him. "Do you want to stay here for the night?" Mira asked. "What?" Cameron asked. "I lied. About being okay here by myself. I could really use your company. There are a lot of spare rooms for you." Mira replied and he nodded. "Sure." Cameron replied.
     Cameron woke up in one of the spare bedrooms in Mira's castle. He looked down and saw his arm was wrapped around Mira. She was snuggled close to him. He looked at how beautiful she was. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She turned to lay on her back and saw her best friend. "Cam." Mira greeted with a smile. "What happened?" Cameron asked. "We were talking late, and we must have fallen asleep." Mira replied. "Oh." Cameron stated. He looked down at her and she smiled at him. Without thinking, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked at first, but started kissing back. Cameron leaned back. "I'm sorry." Cameron told her. "Don't be." Mira told him. He smiled and she leaned up and kissed him.

Real World!
     Daniel woke up in a hotel room and Lily wasn't there. Danielle convinced them to get a hotel room to get a night away, and she could also spend more time with her niece. Lily walked into the room with breakfast and Daniel smiled at her. "Hey." Daniel greeted as Lily put the tray on the bed. "Hey." Lily greeted as she sat next to her husband and kissed him. "That was a nice night out." Lily told him and he nodded. "It was. Maybe after breakfast we could go home. I miss Princess." Daniel told her and she smiled. "Me too." Lily agreed and started eating.
     Everyone was at Rachel's house. It was decorated for Rachel and Devin's Wedding. Rachel and Madison were in her and Devin's room, making sure they were ready. Alison and Cecelia walked in with a smile. "Hey, Rach." Alison greeted. "Hi, Ali. Cece." Rachel greeted. Ali and Cecelia are both her bridesmaids. Devin's best man is Daniel, obviously. His groomsmen are Harry and Henry. Then Danielle got ministered on line, and is going to marry them. "You look beautiful, Rach." Danielle told her and Rachel grinned. "Thank you." Rachel told her. "Are you ready?" Madison asked and Rachel nodded. "You bet." Rachel replied with a smile.
     Music started playing. Cece and Henry walked down the stairs as they linked arms. They split up at the end of the isle. Then Ali and Harry walked down the isle and split up as well. Then Rachel walked down with a smile and Devin looked at her in awe. She finally got up there and faced him. "Dev, you say your vows." Danielle told her twin brother. "Rach, we have known each other for a very long time. The moment I first saw you, I felt something for you. I wanted to be with you for a very long time. Everyone saw you as this evil, horrible person. But I saw a beautiful soul and a kind heart. I never thought you were evil, I didn't think you could be evil. I still believe that, I believe in you. I love you more then anything, Rach. You're my soulmate, my one true love, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Devin explained. "Rachel, you may now state your vows." Danielle told her. "Dev, I love you. A lot. At first, I saw you as a friend and nothing more. But for so long, only two people believed I was good. You and Maddie. You were the only ones I trusted and the only ones that saw that I was good. We became closer then before, and I started liking you. I didn't know it at first, but it happened. I love you, Devin, ans I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Rachel explained. They both smiled at each other. "Rachel. Devin. You may now kiss the bride." Danielle told them. They leaned in and kissed passionately.