Chapter 18: A Girl Charming!

Real World!
     Danielle walked into her house and to her room. She took her long blonde hair out of the ponytail and brushed it. There was a knock on the door and she opened it to find Lexvin standing there. "Lexvin? What are you doing here?" Danielle asked. "I know you don't want to be more then friends, but I was hoping we could still be friends." Lexvin replied and Danielle smiled. Most guys won't do that. "Yeah, that sounds lovely." Darling agreed. "Do you want to hang out?" Lexvin asked. Her phone went off and she looked down to see she has a text from Alison, asking if she wanted to hang out. Danielle looked back up at her new friend. "I can't today, maybe tomorrow." Danielle replied and Lexvin nodded. "Okay, I'll see you then." Lexvin agreed and Danielle nodded. "Okay." Danielle stated. Lexvin left and Danielle closed the door. She went back to her room and sat at her vanity as she smiled.
      Meeshell was walking, but didn't know that Tyler was watching her. She bumped into a guy, and they both smiled at each other as they walked their seperate ways. Meeshell put a piece of her hair behind her ear as she kept walking, and Tyler glared at her. Meeshell walked up on a porch and knocked on the door and waited as Brittaby finally answered. Thry bkyhbsmiked and talked for a moment before Brittany let Meeshell in.
      Tyler walked away and started making his way towards the docks. He was about to go on his boat, which is covered by an invisible cloak, when he heard splashing. He turned the other way and saw Darla and Tina swimming towards the dock as the other Wonderlandians ran up to them as they cheered. He hasn't seen the Wonderlandians in years, not since a month or so before he met Meeshell and her friends. Darla won by a hair and got up on the dock. Tina sighed as she got up too. "I told you I'm the faster swimmer." Darla stated with a smile and Tina playfully rolled her eyes. "I had an off day." Tina stated and Darla laughed. "Sure, let's go with that." Darla agreed sarcastically. They were all laughing and Madison turned around and her eyes widened as she stopped laughing. "Tyler? Tyler Hook?" Madison asked. Everyone stopped laughing and turned to face him. "Madeline." Tyler replied. "What are you doing here?" Charolette asked. "And is Jane, Piper, and the others here too?" Lily asked and Tyler chuckled. "No, it's just me." Tyler replied. "But why?" Alan asked. "Because, Alistair. I have unfinished buisness to tend to." Tyler replied. "From what happened in Neverland?" Micheal asked. "Yes and no." Tyler replied. "What does that mean?" Tony asked. "I want revenge for that, but I also want revenge for something that happened at Ever After, afterwords." Tyler replied. Tyler walked off the docks, he didn't want the Wonderlandians to know where his boat is. But he forgot something about them, they're the most clever group ever. "He was here for a reason." Bunny stated and the others nodded. "For the same thing he did at Neverland." Darla stated. "He's hiding his ship here." Tony stated.

Flashback!
     The Wonderlandians were walking around Ever After. Dina and Tammy are both a little wet, because they did a swimming race to see who was faster. "I told you I was faster." Dina stated. "I'm going to challenge you to a rematch one of these days." Tammy stated and Dina laughed. Lizzie wasn't paying attention, because she was texting on her phone. "Are you texting Daring?" Bunny asked and Lizzie rolled her eyes as she put her phone in her purse. "One of them. He wants me to save him from his family dinner he got sucked in." Lizzie replied and Bunny laughed. "Who's the other person?" Tony asked. "Jane." Lizzie replied. Jane is daughter of Captain Hook. "Really? What are you guys talking about?" Kitty asked and Lizzie shrugged. "Nothing, just random things." Lizzie replied. "When will we visit them again?" Maddie asked. "I don't know, Jane and I were actually talking about that last night. We were thinking this weekend." Lizzie replied. "Don't you have major plans with Daring this weekend?" Cari asked. "That was last weekend." Lizzie replied. "I thought that was this weekend too." Cari stated and Lizzie shook her head. "No, we have more plans next weekend." Lizzie replied. "Are you sure?" Kitty asked and Lizzie nodded. "Yeah, he has plans with his friends this weekend." Lizzie replied and Cari and Kitty nodded.
      The girls walked into Ashlynn's shoe store, as the guys waited outside. Briar, Apple, and Meeshell were all there. "Hey, guys." Briar greeted and the group waved. "Shluldny you be at your castke, doing queenly things?" Lizzie asked Apple. "All queen's need a break, my mom insisted. So she's taking over for a couple of days." Apple replied and Lizzie nodded. "Where's Ashlynn?" Dina asked. "In the back." Briar replied and they nodded as they started looking around. Ashlynn and Hunter walked out from the back and they were laughing. They faced each other and kissed. "I'll see you at home." Hunter stated and Ashlynn nodded. "Yes, you will. I love you." Ashlynn stated. "I love you more." Hunter stated and they kissed again. He walked out ad Ashlynn turned to the group. "How may I help you?" Ashlynn asked. "We are looking for new shoes, we don't know yet." Tammy replied and Ashlynn nodded. "Okay, just let me know when you have found some." Ashlynn stated and the girls nodded as they looked.
     The guys were still outside of the shoe shop, waiting for the girls to be done. Tyler approached the shop, wanting to talk to Meeshell and her friends. But he stopped walking when he saw the guys. He sighed and rolled his eyes. The guys noticed him and slowly walked up to him. "Tyler? Tyler Hook?" Alistair asked. "Yep, it's me." Tyler replied. "Why the hell are you in Ever After?" Marchness asked. "I have buisness to take care of." Tyler replied. "We're not letting you get the girls." Tony stated. "We will die before we let that happen." Marchness stated. "Looks like you guys are dying." Tyler stated with a smirk. We will protect them, and I think you know that." Alistair stated. "I do know that, and you guys should know that they are more then capable of taking care of themselves. That's why they're the most challenging bunch, and I like it that way." Tyler stated. "You came all the way here for them?" Tony asked and Tyler chuckled. "Not exactly. I came here for another reason, I was planning on going to.Wonderland once I'm done with my plans here." Tyler replied. Then he walked off as the guy ran in. "We have to go.... Now." Alistair stated, confusing the girls.

Real World!
       Danielle and Alison were eating at Madness Bed and Breakfast. "Dani." Alison stated. "Yeah?" Danielle asked. "I got your message this morning." Alison replied and Danielle stopped what she was doing and looked up. "Oh, that." Danielle stated with a sigh and Alison nodded. "Yeah." Alison stated. "I'm sorry about that, Ali. I was sleep deprived and I don't know what I was thinking." Danielle stated. "I thought it was sweet." Alison stated. "You did?" Danielle asked and Alison nodded. "Yeah. It was a little out of the blue, but really sweet." Alison replied and Danielle smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." Danielle stated. "I did, and.... I feel the same. I care about you too." Alison replied with a small smile and Danielle smiled too.
     Lexvin was watching Danielle and Alison through the window of Madness Bed and Breakfast. He turned around and jumped back a bit when he saw Dina standing there. "I figured you were here if Tyler was here." Dina stated and Lexvin narrowed his eyes at her. "Whaet do you want, Dina?" Lexvin asked. "I want to know if it was all a lie." Dina replied. "I don't know what you're talking about." Lexvin stated and he pushed past her. She grabbed his arm and made him face her. "Yes, you do. Was it all a lie?" Dina asked with tears in her eyes. "Of course it was, you're an idiot for thinking any of it was real." Lexvin replied. He walked away and Dina cried quietly.