Chapter 22: Giving in Part 2!

Real World!
    Everyone gasped at what Annabelle said. Annabelle stepped forward as Tyler eyed her curiously. "Why?" Tyler asked. "Because I won't let my past actions endanger those I love." Annabelle replied. "Anna." Alison said in shock. "Don't do this." Brittany insisted. "I have to." Annabelle stated as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. "I might consider letting them go.... But not Meeshell. She's the one I'm truly after, the one I truly want to suffer. So no to her, yes to everyone else." Tyler stated and Annabelle shook her head. "That wasn't the deal." Annabelle stated and Tyler shrugged. "Then no deal." Tyler stated and Annabelle gasped as Meeshell sighed.
     Meeshell started thinking about the sacrifice Annabelle is so willing to make. Annabelle always wanted to be a hero or do something heroic, and what's making her sacrifice heroic isn't just giving herself up for those she loves, but also because she wasn't thinking about being a hero in the moment. All she cared about was her family and friends, those she loved. Annabelle doesn't think as much of herself as she said. "Leave them alone.... And you can have me." Meeshell stated.

Flashback!
      Meeshell walked up to Tyler's ship. "Hello? Tyler?" Meeshell asked. Tyler walked on deck and gave her a small smile. "Meeshell. What a lovely surprise." Tyler stated and Meeshell smiled as she blushed. "I wanted to talk to you." Meeshell stated and Tyler nodded. "Of course. Come on board." Tyler stated as he let down the board. Meeshell walked up and Tyler led her into his bottom deck and started making coffee for them.
      The Wonderlandians left the hospital and went back to Ever After. They were hoping to find Tyler. They went on a dock and saw Tyler's ship in the water. "What now?" Marchness asked. "We attack." Kitty replied as she got her claw gloves ready. "We should be more wise. Battle strategy is just as important as the fighting of the battle." Cari stated and Kitty sighed. "I suppose." Kitty stated. "I'm not good with battle strategies, just the battle itself." Alistair stated and Lizzie nodded. "Same here." Lizzie agreed. Everyone else agreed and Cari rolled her eyes. "Fine, I guess I'll do all the thinking." Cari stated as she put her hair up in a bun.

Real World!
       "Meeshell." Annabelle stated and Tyler smirked. "Perfect. Now that, I can go with." Tyler stated. "Then leave them alone." Meeshell stated and Tyler thought about it. "Okay. Your friends are free to go." Tyler stated. "And everyone else in this town. Take me to Neverland like our first date and leave this town and everyone in it." Meeshell stated and Tyler nodded. "Possibly. All except a few." Tyler stated. "Which few?" Alison asked. "That's my business. So, Meeshell. You can take it and not have any control over these few people, or you can save everyone else in the town from me and get to play hero for a change." Tyler explained and Meeshell sighed. "Fine." Meeshell agreed and Tyler smirked. "Good. Lexvin!" Tyler called. Lexvin came down with the rest of the crew, who were better now. "Take them off of my ship." Tyler stated and they nodded as they grabbed and pulled at them as they screamed. Tyler chuckled.

Flashback!
     Alistair, Bunny, Dina, Tammy, and Tony walked on board. Cari, Marchness, Kitty, Maddie, and Lizzie all walked around back. Cari looked through the window and saw Tyler and Meeshell talking. Cari made a cloud and floated up. She saw the others sneaking up, and signalled for them to leave. They listened and left to hide from eyesight. "Let's go to the others and tell them what we saw." Lizzie stated and they nodded. They all ran off to the others.
     "Why did you make us stop?" Dina asked. "We saw something." Maddie replied. "Saw what?" Tony asked. "Meeshell." Kitty replied and they gasped. "What? Why?" Tammy asked. "Maybe he needs her for something. I don't know what, though." Lizzie replied. "She's a mermaid." Cari said in realization. "Yeah, we all knew that." Tony stated and Tammy slapped her cousin on the arm. "No, you don't understand. Pirates have always been obsessed with mermaids, especially his father. Maybe mermaids have a special power that intrigues pirates or something, I don't know that part. But I think he's befriending her just to betray her." Cari explained and they all gasped as their eyes widened.
      Meeshell and Tyler were talking under deck. Tyler poured two cups of coffee and gave one to Meeshell. "So, what brings you here?" Tyler asked and Meeshell sighed. "I've been thinking about you.... And us." Meeshell replied and Tyler smirked. "Oh, really?" Tyler asked and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah, really." Meeshell replied with a small smile and they both laughed. "Continue." Tyler stated and Meeshell nodded. "Okay.... I was angry at you, but you have been a great friend to me. Compassionate. Loyal. Caring. Sweet. I didn't want to fall for you. But you know what they say.... The heart wants what it wants." Meeshell explained. "So, you are saying?" Tyler asked. "Maybe.... I should give us a chance." Meeshell replied and Tyler smiled. "Yeah?" Tyler asked, also a bit confused. "Yeah." Meeshell replied and they both stood up. Tyler walked closer to Meeshell and kissed her passionately as she kissed back.

Real World!
      Rachel woke up and saw her mom sitting across from her as she was tied to a chair in a basement. "You're awake. Good for you." Mira stated. "What do you want from me?" Rachel asked. "I want a daughter who is just as evil and vicious as I am." Mira replied and Rachel glared at her. "It will never happen." Rachel stated and Mira smirked. "We'll see." Mira stated and left the basement.
     Ms. Gold was at her shop, waiting for Lily. She knew her daughter would come and try to arrest her for working with Mira and help kidnap Rachel. Lily walked in there, with her baby bump clearly showing. "Elizabeth. It took long enough." Ms. Gold stated and Lily just ignored her. "You are under arrest." Lily stated as she went face to face with her mother. "No, I'm not." Ms. Gold stated with a smirk. "What?" Lily asked. "This." Ms. Gold replied and put a napkin to her mouth. The napkin had chloroform on it and Lily tried to scream, but soon fell unconscious. Ms. Gold smiled and took her away.