Chaoter 28: A Mothers Love!

Real World!
     "Tyler isn't going to give up." Lily stated and the others sighed. Everyone was in Charolette's loft, except for Charolette and Michael. "But neither will we." Alan stated. "So, now what?" Darla asked. "We stop Tyler and his stupid little clue." Lily replied. "Well, that's obvious. The question isn't what to do, its how to do it." Kelly stated. Darla walked up the stairs and sighed as she silently cried. "Darla?" Tommy asked as he walked up there. Darla wiped her tears and took a deep breathe. "Yeah." Darla replied. "Are you okay?" Tommy asked her. "Fine." Darla replied. "Darla, you can tell me anything." Tommy stated. "I know, but I'm fine, really." Darla stated. "Is this about Lexvin?" Tommy asked and Darla sighed. "I guess." Darla replied. "Darla, you're an amazing women and he id a horrible person. He doesn't deserve you, you deserve so much more." Tommy stated and Darla sighed. "That's what everyone says." Darla stated. "But for you, it's true." Tommy stated and Darla sighed. "I don't know." Darla stated. "Look, Darla. You're kind, smart, passionate, honest.... And gorgeous." Tommy stated and Darla smiled. "When did you get so inspirational?" Darla asked and Tommy laughed. "It's a new thing." Tommy stated and Darla nodded. "Well, I like it." Darla stated. "Good, now lets go back to the others." Tommy stated.
      The door to the loft opened and Michael and Charolette walked in as Darla and Tommy walked down tne stairs. "Hey, I didn't expect to see you guys here." Charlotte stated with a small smile. "Of course we came, Char. We wanted to welcome you home." Brenda stated and they hugged. Everyone welcomed them home and gave them hugs. "We actually have some news." Michael stated. "We're engaged!" Charlotte exclaimed and everyone cheered as they congratulated them. Darla sighed when she saw she had a text from Lexvin. She pulled Tommy aside and he looked at her confused. "What is it?" Tommy asked. "I have a text from Lexvin." Darla replied. "What? What did he say?" Tommy asked. "He said he wanted to meet." Darla replied. "What did you say?" Tommy asked. "Nothing." Darla replied. "It's a trap." Tommy stated and Darla nodded. "Yeah, I figured that out." Darla stated and Tommy sighed as he started thinking. Then a thought came to him. "Maybe we can use this against him." Tommy stated and Darla pushed her eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" Darla asked. "Maybe we can use his trap to trap him, catching the person who hurt you while capturing Tyler's first hand man." Tommy replied and Darla smiled.

Flashback!
      Jane and Lizzie were in the head of the group as they walked through the forest of Neverland. "So, that guy." Jane stated as she signalled to Daring. Lizzie smiled. "What about him?" Lizzie asked. "Is that the mystery guy I have heard about?" Jane asked with a smirk and Lizzie laughed. "Maybe." Lizzie replied. "I never pictured you with a prince." Jane stated and Lizzie nodded. "Neither did I. I hated Daring for the longest time, he was a self centered jerk. But he changed, and I chanted too. Then we found each other." Lizzie explained. "Well, I'm happy for you." Jane stated. "Thanks. Now tell me about you and Piper." Lizzie stated. "There is nothing to tell, we're just friends." Jane replied and Lizzie laughed. "No, you're more. You just won't admit it." Lizzie stated and Jane sighed. "Shut it." Jane stated and Lizzie laughed. "I knew it." Lizzie stated and Jane shook her head with a sigh.
      They finally stopped at the natives campsite. "We're here." Jane stated. "Finally." Dexter stated and Lizzie and Jane laughed. They heard screaming and they got in their battle stances. "Lizzie. Great to see you again." Tiger Rose stated and Lizzie smiled as Tiger Rose, daughter of Tiger Lily, jumped down from a tree. "Hey, Rose." Lizzie greeted. "People from Ever After. This is Tiger Rose, daughter of Tiger Lily." Jane introduced. "Nice to meet you." Rose stated. "I saved them from my father." Jane stated. "Yikes." Rose stated. "I need my ship. The Red Scarlet." Jane stated. "You gave it to Piper for safe keeping." Rose stated and Jane nodded. "I know, but where is he?" Jane asked and Rose shrugged. "Beats me. You know how he is." Rose replied and Jane sighed. "Yeah, yeah. I know." Jane agreed. "Come on, Jane. I think we both can get an idea of where he is." Lizzie stated and Jane laughed as they left.

Real World!
       Cecelia was in her office in the hospital. She was going through files. Raina knocked walked in and Cecelia smiled to see her sister. "Hey." Cecelia greeted. "Hi, Cece." Raina greeted. "Are you alright?" Cecelia asked and Raina nodded. "Of course." Raina replied. "Okay, good." Cecelia stated. "What are you doing?" Raina asked. "Just filling out papers." Cecelia replied and Raina nodded. "Any plans today?" Raina asked and Cecelia nodded. "Not really." Cecelia replied. "Maybe we could do something tonight. A little sister thing." Raina suggested and Cecelia looked up with a smile. "I love that idea." Cecelia stated and Raina smiled too. "Good." Raina stated. "I still have some more paperwork, so you can plan it." Cecelia stated and Raina grinned. "Good idea." Raina agreed. "Good." Cecelia stated.
      Raina walked out and then waved her hand and shapshifted into her real form, Mila, a werewolf that Cecelia hasn't seen in a very long time. Then a guy walked up to her, Ben, her faternal twin brother. "She really thought you were Raina." Ben stated and Mila nodded. "That's the point. Did you tie Raina up like I instructed?" Mila asked and Ben nodded. "Yes, in our hiding spot." Ben replied and Mila smirked. "Perfect." Mila stated.

Flashback!
    Lizzie and Jane climbed a tree a few miles away from the natives camp. They finally got at the top, where a tree house stood. They knocked on the door and Piper opened it up with a smirk. "May I help you?" Piper asked and the girls rolled their eyes. "Very funny, Piper. Now let us in." Jane stated and they walked in as Piper closed the door. "Lizzie, good to see you again." Piper stated and Lizzie nodded. "Same here." Lizzie agreed. "The other Wonderlandians are here and a couple people from Ever After. I had to rescue them from my father and brother." Jane stated and Piper shook his head. "Horrible people, no offense." Piper stated and Jane shrugged. "Trust me, none taken." Jane stated. "We should get back to the natives camp." Lizzie stated and they nodded. "One more thing, I need my ship." Jane stated and Piper nodded. "Of course." Piper stated as he grabbed a tiny ship from his pocket. He handed it to Jane as she accepted it with a smile. "Perfect." Jane stated.