Chapter 14: A Pirate's Life Part 2!

Real World!
       Lily and Daniel went to Devin's place and saw all of the boxes everywhere. "We're gone for a few days and it's already hectic." Lily stated and Daniel laughed. "Yeah, apparently." Daniel agreed. Then Devin walked down with a box. He sniked when he saw them. He put them next to the stairs and ran over and hugged his big brother. He pulled away with a smike. "You're back." Devin stated and Daniel nodded. "That's right." Daniel agreed. Then Rachel and Danielle walked in from the basement. They were talking and laughing. They stopped once they saw them, and they put the boxes down. They walked over to them and Danielle hugged her big brother. She pulled away with a smile. Lily took Rachel aside. They have a secret plan to destroy their mothers once and for all, but no one can know because they'll try to stop them. "Any news on our moms?" Lily asked and Rachel shook her head with a sigh. "They're probably just laying low, putting their evil plans in motion." Rachel replied and Lily nodded. "Yeah, we have to stop them. Soon too." Lily stated and Rachel nodded. "Yeah, true." Rachel agreed.
     Devin and Rachel told Lily and Daniel about their moving plans, and Devin told them about the house he was originally planning on getting. So, Lily and Daniel are going to check it out, they can't keep lining with Charolette, no matter if she is one of Lily's best friends. They're married now and have a baby on the way. They finally got to the loft after a long day. "Charolette! Char!" Lily called. "Is she not here?" Daniel asked and Lily shrugged. "I guess not, probably still at work." Lily replied. "So, we have the place to ourselves?" Daniel asked with a smirk and Lily smiled. "That's right." Lily replied. She sat on the arm of the couch as he walked over to her. They started kissing and fell on the couch. They both laughed as they started kissing again. They heard the door open and they both quickly stood up as the Wonderlandians walked in. "Hey, you guys are back." Alan stated and they nodded. "Yeah. Long weekend." Lily replied and they nodded. "We all came over for dinner, I guess we thought you would be longer." Madison stated. "No problem, this dinner would be nice." Lily agreed and they smiled. "Okay, who's cooking?" Micheal asked. "The guys." Kelly replied and the girls all laughed. "Excuse us?" Tommy askrd. "You heard us, get cooking." Tina replied. "Let's see how disastrous this turns out." Darla stated with a smirk. The guys sighed as they went into the kitchen and the girls laughed as they sat on the couch.

Flashback!
      Meeshell and Tyler were sitting at the table at the Mad Hatters shop, and Meeshell was waiting for Tyler to tell her his story. "I'm son of Captain Hook, from Neverland." Tyler stated and Meeshell pushed her eyebrows together. "Really?" Meeshell asked. "Yeah." Tyler replied. "I thought he had a daughter?" Meeshell asked. "He does, Jane is my younger sister, I'm the oldest. Tyler replied and Meeshell nodded. "Oh." Meeshell stated. "Anyways, I grew up in Neverland, obviously. Kids In Neverland do grow up, but only until they're 18, and they're done. I still live there, but I only come here when I'm doing research or something. My dad always talked about mermaids, creatures in the water he would come across every so often. He even dated a few, uses them of course, for their magic. Because of him, I've been infatuated with mermaids since I was a kid. He stole their magic, to become more powerful and all. He taught me that's what I should do too, so I did. I found a mermaid, a princess mermaid, my dad never got a princess, and they're supposed to be the most powerful mermaids. So, I did what I had to in order to make my dad proud. It was wrong, and I know that now. I ended up falling in love with you, something I never thought could ever possibly happen." Tyler explained and Meeshell gasped as her eyes widened. "In love? You're in love with me?" Meeshell asked and Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I know. Completely unexpected." Tyler replied and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah." Meeshell agreed. "I know you probably don't feel the same way, after what happened with us and all." Tyker stated and Meeshell shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." Meeshell agreed. "How about we give it a try." Tyler suggested and Meeshell pushed her eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" Meeshell asked. "Go in a date with me." Tyler replied and Meeshell sighed. "I don't know." Meeshell stated. "That's okay, just think about it." Tyler stated and he got up and left the cafe.

Real World!
    "Is the plan almost ready?" Ms. Gold asked. "Almost. The girls will have no choice but to join us." Mira replied with a smirk and Ms. Gold smirked too. "Perfect." Ms. Gold stated. "Extremely perfect." Mira agreed. "Lets get started." Ms. Gold stated and Mira nodded.
        It's the next day, and Lily and Rachel were at the loft, practicing their magic. "I think we're better then we were at Ever After. Which is good, because we may have to use it more and woth more power too." Rachel stated and Lily nodded. "It's just.... Never mind." Lily stated and Rachel looked at her. "What is it?" Rachel asked and Lily sighed. "It's just that, I have much more power now that I'm the savior, and I don't know how to tap into it." Lily replied. "Is the trigger like your other powers?" Rachel asked and Lily shook her head. "It can't be, my other powers are dark magic and the trigger was somewhat dark. I mean, I must be the only person in the world woth light and dark magic. I have my princess of Wonderland powers, wgich is dark, and my savior powers which is light." Lily explained and Rachel nodded. "Yeah. With your dark magic, you think of your anger or revenge, the things you hate. With your light magic, maybe you just need to think of the things you love." Rachel suggested and Lily smiled. "Yeah, maybe." Lily agreed. "We should get back to the station, before people, like Ali, worry." Rachel suggested and Lily nodded. "Yeah." Lily agreed.

Flashback!
     Meeshell has been wondering about Tyler and his offer. She doesn't hate him or is holding a grudge for him. She has forgiven him, and she's starting to even like him. She has seen a different side in him, and it does intrigue. She wants to get to know him, but she doesn't know if she wants to date him. Maybe just friends for now? If he really cares about her, maybe he'll agree. She sighed as she picked up her iCoffin and out it to her ear. She heard it ring and took a deep breathe, she's not sure if this is a good idea. "Meeshell, it's good to hear from you." Tyler stated. "Yeah, it's good to hear from you too. Um, I want to take you up on your previous offer." Meeshell stated. "That's great!" Tyler exclaimed. "Yeah, but it's not a date. I can't date you, not rught now at least. We are going to hang out as friends, because that's all I can handle right now." Meeshell stated. "Okay, I think I can handle that." Tyler agreed and Meeshell smiled. "Okay, I'll see you later then." Meeshell stated. "Tomorrow." Tyler stated as he hung up