Chapter 20: A Stab Wound!

Flashback!
        Kitty was at the Wonderland hospital and is being seen by doctors as the others were in the waiting room. Marchness was covered in blood, since he was the one who carried her to the hospital. He was standing while everyone stood. Cari stood up and walked over to him. "Come on." Cari whispered to him as she grabbed his arm and started dragging him somewhere, as everyone else was too dazed to had noticed that they even left.
      Cari dragged her boyfriend to an empty room. "What are we doing here, Cari?" Marchness asked. "This." Cari replied as she pulled out her hookah and turned the dial to water. Marchness stepped back. "Whoa, what are you doing with that?" Marchness asked and Cari rolled her eyes. "Just trust me." Cari replied. Marchness sighed and nodded as he stepped forward, because he trusts Cari with all his heart. She blew her hookah and water sprayed all over Marchness, making him soaked. She finally stopped and put her hookah away with a smile as he just starred at him. "Really? Was all of that necessary?" Marchness asked. "Yes, you had blood all on you. Still do, of course, since blood isn't easy to get ride of. But anyways, lets get you changed. There has to be clothes here somewhere." Cari replied and Marchness sighed.

Real World!
       "Meesh." Annabelle stated as she walked out of the back of the animal shelter. "Hey." Meeshell greeted. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." Annabelle apologized as they both sat down. "It's fine." Meeshell reassured and they both smiled. "Where are Britt and Ali?" Annabelle asked. "I don't know." Meeshell replied with a shrug. Annabelle nodded with a sigh. "It's okay, we'll just fill them in later. I need to tell you something." Annabelle stated and Meeshell nodded, feeling unsure. "Okay." Meeshell agreed and Annabelle took a deep breath. "Tyler visited me." Annabelle replied. "WHAT!?" Meeshell asked as she screamed while standing up in a rush, making Annabelle flinch.              Brittany and Alison were walking down the street of Storybrook. They were supposed to meet Annabelle and Meeshell at Annabelle's pet shelter, but they're running late. "We are so late." Brittany stated and Alison giggled. "Relax, we'll get them and they'll fill us in." Alison stated and Brittany nodded as she sighed in relief. "Yeah, you're right. I'm freaking out about nothing." Brittany stated and they both smiled. "Or, maybe your freaking out about something, like sensing me perhaps." Tyler suggested from behind them. Both girls frowned and turned around to face him. "What the hell?" Alison asked as she stepped in front of her best friend. "Why are you here, Tyler?" Brittany asked from behind the mayor. "You know me, I like to take action first and talk later. I've been doing much too talking." Tyler replied with a smirk. Both girls pushed their eyebrows together, but before they could say anything, Tyler threw sleeping Neverland dust in their faces. They both dazed for a moment, and then fell right to sleep. Tyler's smirk grew as Lexvin came out of hiding. Tyler nodded at him and they both took the girls and left.

Flashback!
      Cari and Marchness were walking back to the others as they held hands. Cari looked up at Marchness, who still looked devastated. She knew what he was thinking, and it hurt her that the man she loved was thinking this way. "It wasn't your fault." Cari stated and he looked at her. "I was the closest to her." Marchness stated. "You couldn't have changed anything." Cari stated. "I could have been faster." Marchness stated. "It wouldn't have mattered." Cari stated and he shook his head. "You don't know that." Marchness stated and Cari stopped walking and made him face her. "Yes, I do! Nothing could have changed that. We can't mourn about the past or we'll miss the future. It's not Kitty's time to die, I just know it's not. Plus, she is so strong and there is no way anything is taking her away from us without a fight. She will be okay, she has to be. Besides, a cat has nine lives anyway." Cari explained and Marchness gave her a small smile. "I forgot you were the second wisest in the land." Marchness stated and Cari smiled too. "Well, don't forget next time." Cari stated as she playfully nudged him. "I won't, trust me. But this is also one of the many reasons I love you." Marchness stated. "I love you too." Cari stated and they kissed. They held hands again as they walked back off to the waiting room, where their friends were.
      As the couple got there, a doctor walked over, and the others stood up in his presence. "Ms. Cheshire is fine. In pain, but awake and well." The doctor told the group as they all sighed in relief. "May we see her?" Alistair asked and the doctor nodded. "Of course, follow me." The doctor replied as he lead them down a hallway. The doctor opened the door to let them in, and left right away to give them some privacy. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Bunny asked as she sat next to her injured friend. Kitty tried to sit down, but quickly winced, and laid back down with a sigh. "Like I got stabbed." Kitty replied bluntly. "Well, you do always say that scars show what you have faced and won." Tony stated and Tammy nudged him as Kitty gave a small chuckle. "He has a point." Kitty stated and Tony smirked as he looked at his cousin. "Told you." Tony stated and Tammy rolled her eyes. "What happened to Tyler?" Kitty asked as she rubbed her head. Everyone sighed and Kitty knew it was bad. "He got away." Alistair replied and Kitty sighed. "Just great." Kitty stated sarcastically. "But we will get him." Marchness reassured. "Someday." Cari stated as she looked up at her boyfriend.

Real World!
       Meeshell sat back down as Annabelle sighed. "What did he say?" Meeshell asked. "He threatened Harry and Ryan. I won't let him hurt my family because of a vendetta he has against me, no matter what." Annabelle stated. "I don't like the way you said that." Meeshell stated and Annabelle sighed. "You shouldn't" Annabelle stated. "What do you have in mind?" Meeshell asked. "I have to give myself up to him." Annabelle replied. Meeshell gasped as her eyes went so wide that they nearly jumped out of her eye socket. "That's ridiculous! We can't do that!" Meeshell exclaimed as she stood up again, and Annabelle sighed. "Not we, but me. I have to do this." Annabelle stated. "But why?" Meeshell asked, utterly confused. "Because I have to." Annabelle replied. "This isn't you, you're not the one to make a stupid and impulsive decision like this." Meeshell stated. That time Annabelle stood up, and faced her friend. "It's not stupid! It's the right thing to do!" Annabelle exclaimed with tears threatening to escape. "No, it's not!" Meeshell exclaimed. "Easy for you to say!" Annabelle exclaimed. "What is that supposed to mean?" Meeshell asked. "You don't have a family to think about!" Annabelle replied. They both calmed down and sighed. "Anna." Meeshell stated. A few tears feel down Annabelle's cheek, as Meeshell gave a sad look. "I have a husband and a son to think about now. A family and a life. I can't keep doing this and risking them, that's not being a good mom. I have to do what's right for my family." Annabelle explained. Meeshell nodded as a few tears rolled down her face as well. Meeshell grabbed her friends hand and squeezed it, as neither of them realized someone just slipped a note under the shelters door.

Flashback!
      The Wonderlandians decided to stay with Kitty for the night, even though she said they didn't have to. But being who they are, they all did. They were all scattered around the ground, sleeping surprisingly peaceful for the ground. But these are Wonderlandians, they can sleep anywhere and find it peaceful. Kitty winced as she stood up from her hospital bed. She walked over everyone to get to the window. She sat on the edge and starred at the moon. She lifted up her shirt and starred at her scar with a sigh. She put her shirt back down and looked back up to the moon. Kitty hadn't realized Maddie woke up and was now standing right behind her. "Hey, Kitty." Maddie greeted, startling Kitty. Kitty fell out the window and Maddie quickly grabbed her friends hand, to keep her from falling to the ground.