Chapter 21: Giving In Part 1!

Flashback!
      Maddie and Kitty decided to walk the halls of the hospital room as the others slept. "You can't get past me." Kitty stated and Kitty looked at her friend. "What?" Kitty asked and Maddie sighed. Maddie stopped walking and made Kitty stop as well. "I know you're not as okay as you pretend to be. You, Lizzie, Alistair, and Cari all seem to want to hide your feelings and pretend to be okay when you're the opposite." Maddie explained and Kitty sighed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Kitty stated. "Kitty." Maddie stated as she grabbed her friends hands. "It's about not wanting anyone to worry you or to not be a burden to anyone you care about. Plus, you don't want to admit it to yourself. You know, being hurt. No one wants to get hurt, physically or emotionally." Kitty explained and Maddie nodded. "I understand." Maddie stated and Kitty shook her head. "That's sweet, but you don't, not really. You're the trickiest one of us to catch. One minute some guy is about to stab you, and the next moment you're in a tree." Kitty stated as tears formed in her eyes. "Kitty." Maddie stated. "I died." Kitty stated and Maddie looked at Kitty in shock as tears firmed her eyes as well. "What?" Maddie asked. "I don't know how long I was gone here, but wherever I was.... It felt like forever." Kitty replied.

Real World!
     Meeshell saw Annabelle talking to Harry and Ryan. Her husband and son. She handed Ryan to Harry and he gave her a sweet but passionate kiss on the lips. Meeshell walked closer to hear, and she could see them. Annabelle was holding back tears and obviously hurt. He was about to walk away but she stopped him by grabbing his arm. "I love you." Annabelle stated and Harry smiled. "I love you too." Harry stated. He kissed her cheek and walked away with their son. Annabelle started letting her tears visible as Meeshell stepped in front of her. "Anna." Meeshell stated and Annabelle shook her head. "You can't stop me. I have to do this." Annabelle stated and started walking away. But Meeshell grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "It's too late." Meeshell stated and Annabelle pushed her eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" Annabelle asked. "Tyler kidnapped Britt and Ali." Meeshell replied and Annabelle gasped as she stepped back.
     Annabelle and Meeshell were at the docks. They were spying on Tyler's ship. Danielle headed there and stood behind them. "Hi." Danielle greeted and they both jumped. "What are you doing here?" Annabelle asked. "I heard you. I refuse to stand by and let anything happen to Ali.... Or Brittney." Danielle stated. "Fine." Meeshell agreed. "Let's attack." Danielle stated as she got her sword ready. "What do you think you are doing?" Annabelle asked. "We will fight our way through." Danielle replied. "Neither Meeshell nor me are fighters and this could put our friends in danger." Annabelle stated. "They're already in danger!" Darling exclaimed in a whisper and Annabelle and Meeshell sighed. "Maybe she's right." Meeshell stated and Annabelle looked at her and slowly nodded as an idea came to her. "Okay." Annabelle agreed.

Flashback!
     Maddie and Kitty sat on chairs outside her hospital room. "I was.... I remember that feeling. Blood spilling out of me. My heart slowing down and.... And my eyes slowly closing as my heart stopped. The last thing I saw before I briefly died was you and the others. I was being wheeled into the hospital room and I saw you guys waiting for me. Then all I saw was darkness. Pure blackness. Swallowing me hole. Worst of all.... I was alone, and I had this sickening feelings that I would be alone forever.... And forever is a long time, especially to be a lone in a world of dark and nothingness. I had this empty feeling and I.... And I was gone. I thought it would be for good. Forever, and I was terrified. Of the dark. Of being alone. Of everything I felt and everything I saw." Kitty explained as she and Maddie were both crying. Maddie hugged Kitty and she hugged back as she cried on her friends shoulder. "It's okay. It's all going to be okay." Maddie reassured as she rubbed Kitty's back, in hoping to calm her hysterical friend down.
     The others had women up and walked out there, and saw them. Maddie noticed them, but Kitty didn't. Maddie pulled away and stood up. She grabbed Kitty's hand and helped her up as well. Kitty wiped her tears and her friends gave her sad looks. Kitty couldn't keep it in and started crying again. Her friends started walking up to her slowly and cautiously as Kitty looked at Maddie. Maddie just gave her a nod and Kitty ran up to them and gage them all a hug. Maddie gave a small smile and hugged the group as well.

Real World!
       Danielle ran on the ship as Annabelle and Meeshell quickly followed. They all fought Danielle, and she took them out.... All on her own. She had thrown them all over board and walked under the deck as Annabelle and Meeshell still following her. Tyler sat on a chair as Lexvin was holding a bloody athame over Alison and Annabelle. They both had a few bloody cuts on their arms as tears stained both of their cheeks. Tyler stood up and faced the intruders. "Captain." Lexvin stated. "Leave us." Tyler stated and Lexvin nodded as he walked on deck. He stepped forward and Danielle lunged at him. She put her sword at his neck, with the very tip touching him. One move and she would scratch him. "Set them free." Danielle told the girls. Meeshell quickly started undoing their ropes and releasing them, as Annabelle just stood there. Tyler chuckled and then kicked Danielle, making her stumble back and drop her sword. Her sword did scratch him, but not enough to kill him. He grabbed his own athame and grabbed Meeshell as well, placing the blade of the athame up to her neck as everyone froze. "Now I got what I really came for." Tyler stated as everyone gasped. "Stop! Leave my loved ones and everyone around here alone!" Annabelle stated. "Why should I?" Tyler asked. Annabelle took a deep breath. "Because you can have me." Annabelle replied.