Chapter 2: Princess Meeshell Mermaid!

Flashback!
     Meeshell just got out of water and on shore. She laid her fin out as it transformed into legs. She smiled as she got up and walked off to find her friends. She walked into Ashlynn's shoe store and saw Ashlynn and Briar talking and laughing on the bench. The store was closed so she knocked. They looked over and saw her through the glass. They smiled as they stood up and Ashlynn unlocked it and let her mermaid friend in. "Hey." Ashlynn greeted. "Hi." Meeshell greeted. "What's up?" Briar asked. "Today is the singing contest at our favorite restraunt." Meeshel replied. "Oh yeah, that's true." Briar stated. "Are you excited?" Ashlynn asked and Meeshell grinned. "Yeah, this could be my big chance. I could finally be a star." Meeshell replied. "We're so happy for you." Ashlynn stated and Briar nodded. "We really are." Briar agreed. Meeshell squealed and they all hugged.

Real World!
     Annabelle was at her job when Brittany walked in with her friends son, Ryan. Brittany doesn't currently have a job, so she lives with Annabelle and Harry as their paid nanny, always on call if they need a sitter. "Hey, we need to talk." Brittany stated and Annabelle nodded as she walked over to friend and picked up Ryan. "Okay." Annabelle agreed as she looked up at her friend. "I love being your sitter, but I got this amazing opportunity today." Brittany stated. "Continue." Annabelle stayed as she grabbed a couple of chairs and the both of them sat down. Mandy is also known as Melody Piper, daughter of the pied piper. Cassandra is also known as Cedar Wood, daughter of Pinocchio. Mandy and Cassandra are both realtors, but both are doing their passions on the side. Mandy's passion is being a DJ, so she does it on the side. Cassandra's passion is being an artist, and that's what she does on the side. Neither one of them works for the other, they're partner's in this buisness. "I talked to Cassandra, and she said that there may be an opportunity I can open up a store and become a party planner." Brittany explained and Annabelle smiled. "That's amazing, Britt!" Annabelle exclaimed. "I won't be able to be an on call nanny anymore. I can still babysit, though." Brittany stated and Annabelle nodded. "That's fine, you need to finally follow your heart and be who you are. Being a party planner is perfect for you." Annabelle stated and Brittany grinned. Annabelle put Ryan back into his stroller as her and Brittany both got up and went in for a hug.
   Then Harry walked in from the shed out back. "Hi, Anna. Ryan, my little man." Harry stated and fan up.to them. He gave Annabelle a kiss on the cheek and then picked up his son and gave him a kiss on the head too. "Hi, sweetie." Annabelle greeted. "I can't believe he'll be one soon." Harry stated and Annabelle laughed. "I know. Hey, Britt. When will you get your store going up?" Annabelle asked her friend. "Well, Cass has to talk to Mandy about her buidness idea with me. She said if Mandy agrees, since they're partner's, that she has a building she thinks will be perfect." Brittany replied. "Well, will it be ready in two weeks?" Annabelle asked. "Doubtful. But if I have help, then in two week could be my opening day, and you could be my first customer." Brittany replied. "How did you know I wanted to be your customer?" Annabelle asked. "You talked about his his birthday and then asked about my opening." Brittany replied and Annabelle nodded. "Point taken." Annabelle stated and they both laughed.

Present Time- Ever After!
       Meeshell was visiting her parents. Queen Ariel and King Eric rule over the people in their kingdom and the mermaids in the kingdom. Their castle is on an island in the water. "Its been good seeing you again." Ariel stated and Meeshell smiled. "Its been nice seeing you too, and you dad." Meeshell stated with a smile. "It's always a pleasure seeing you, princess." Eric stated and she hugged both of her parents. Then her 16 year old sister, Melinda, walked over. "Nice to see you, big sis." Melinda stated with a smile and Meeshell laughed as she hugged her little sister. "Nice to see you again too, little sis." Meeshell stated with a smiled as they pulled apart. Meeshell waved at them and walked out as she said hi to all of her people. She knows she'll be wjern someday, but she's not ready yet. She doesn't know when it'll happen, but she knows it's not too far away. She was by the water and saw the mermaids swimming around. She saw her grandpa swim up. "What are you doing here?" Meeshell asked as she bent down to his level. "To see you before you head out to your underwater house." King Titan replied. "You're king of the ocean, you can see me at my underwater house at anytime." Meeshell stated. "True, but we haven't had a grandpa and granddaughter time in a while." Meeshell stated. "You're right, we should. Maybe this weekend." Meeshell suggested and he nodded. "Sounds good to me." King Titan agreed and he smiled as she did too. "See you soon, grandpa." Meeshell stated and he nodded. She got up and stepped back. Shge ran and jumped in the water as her legs turned into a fin. She swam really fast in the water to get to the shore.
      She jumped up and landed on the ground as her legs appeared. She smiled and looked around. Ever After is beyond different, and she hates it. She can only bare to look at it for a couple minutes at a time. She sighed as she shook her head and turned around to face the water. She swung her arm, and then the water started to whirl. It looked kind of like a whirl pool. But as she looked closer and stepped up, she could tell it was s portal. Her eyes widened and shge was about to run off when she tripped and feel into the water. Her legs turned into a fin and she fell into the portal, as it closed after she went inside of it.

Real World!
      The Wonderlandians were walking down the street and talking. "So, Lily is it true. We can't leave the town line?" Alan asked and Lily sighed. "Yeah. Dorian tried it out, and he forgot everything about him. Now he thinks he is the guy my mom made him be during the curse." Lily replied and they all sighed. Dorian is the son of Dopey, from the seven dwarves. "Well, this won't end. Villains can use this as an advantage." Micheal stated and they all nodded. "Its fine, the sons of the dwarves are on guard of the town line." Charolette stated and they nodded. "That's good." Brenda stated and they nodded. Then a portal opened, making them all jump back in shock. Meeshel jumped out as her fin turned back into legs as she landed on the ground, everyone in shock. Then the portal closed and everyone looked around. "Where's Lily and Madison?" Kelly asked as they looked around. The looked in the area that the portal was. "No." Tina and Tommy stated in unison. "This isn't good, not at all." Darla stated.