Chapter 34: Safe and Sound!

Flashback!
      Holly walked into her palace and saw her mom. "Mom. I didn't realize you were back." Holly stated and Repunzel smiled as she turned around to face her daughter. "Hey, sweetie. We need to talk." Repunzel stated. "Oh, no. I don't like the sound of that." Holly stated. "Come with me." Repunzel stated as she held out her hand. Holly sighed and accepted her hand and they walked and sat on the couch. "What's going on?" Holly asked. "I know about you and Derek." Repunzel replied and Holly widened her eyes. "What? How?" Holly asked. "Well, Polly." Repunzel replied. "What!? I can't believe her, and I was actually starting to think she was truly sorry." Holly stated. "Polly didn't tell me." Repunzel stated. "What?" Holly asked. "Polly was in the phone with someone and talking about it. She hadn't realized that I had just gotten back from my trip." Repunzel replied. "Does that mean dad knows?" Holly asked and Repunzel shook her head. "No. He had to go to Snow White's castle for official business." Repunzel replied. "I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you. I just didn't know how." Holly stated. "It's okay, sweetie. I'm not mad." Repunzel stated. "You're not?" Holly asked. "No, of course not. Love is love, doesn't matter if he's a prince. I was born a princess, but I didn't know because Gothel kidnapped me and made me think she cared about me for eighteen years because she was mad that my father didn't love her the way she loved him. But the point is, I didn't always know and when I met your father we thought he was a prince and I was an ordinary girl. If we never found out that I was a princess, we would have still fought to be together, so we will be okay with you and Derek." Repunzel explained and Holly smiled. "Thanks, mom." Holly stated and they hugged.

Real World!
   Lily, Phoebe, and Sean were at Hope and Phoebe's house. Phoebe was upstairs, wanting some time by herself. "What now?" Sean asked and Lily sighed. "I don't know." Lily replied. Phoebe walked down the stairs and Sean stood up. "Are you alright?" Sean asked and Phoebe clear my head tears in her eyes as she shook her. "No, I'm not. My sister means everything to me, and all I want is to have her back." Phoebe replied. Sean walked up to her and gave her a hug and she hugged back. "I'm here for you." Sean stated. "Thank you, for everything. I couldn't do this without you." Phoebe stated. The door opened and they pulled apart as everyone faced a breathless Hope. Phoebe smiled and ran up to her, giving her a big hug. "Hold on, Phoebe. That might not even be her, it could be Mira or my mother." Lily warned. "It's not. I know my sister." Phoebe stated and Hope smiled. "I have missed you so much." Hope stated. "Same here." Phoebe stated. "How did you escape?" Sean asked. "Rachel. She's undercover, to protect those she loves, to keep her mom from hurting people." Hope replied. "She could get hurt." Lily stated. "She knows what she's doing and her mom will never hurt her." Hope stated. Lily got a text and her eyes widened. "No!" Lily exclaimed. "What is it?" Phoebe and Hope asked in unison. "I have to go." Lily replied and she disappeared in a cloud of red smoke.
    Annabelle woke up to the sound of her one year old son. She got up and put her robe on and into the nursery. She picked him up and rocked him until he quieted down. Harry was at work. Annabelle stayed home because she was sick yesterday, and was just getting better. She heard the door open and close. "Anna! I'm home!" Harry called. Annabelle walked downstairs and smiled at her husband. "Hey, you're early." Annabelle stated. "I closed up early, to be with you." Harry stated and Annabelle smiled. Harry grabbed Ryan from his wife and held him. "Good. We both woke up and he needs changed." Annabelle stated and Harry laughed. "Well played." Harry stated and Annabelle smirked.

Flashback!
     Holly walked into her room and put her purse on her vanity. She sat down at it and started fixing her hair. Poppy walked in and looked at her twin sister. "Hey, Holly." Poppy greeted and Holly sighed. "Hi." Holly greeted. "May I speak with you?" Poppy asked and Holly nodded. "Sure." Holly replied and kept strengthening her hair as Poppy sat on the bed. "I'm just really sorry." Poppy apologized. "I want to believe you. But you've been a real jerk lately." Holly stated and Poppy sighed. "I know."  Poppy agreed. Holly finally finished strengthening her hair and got her curlers ready. Holly turned to look at her sister. "Why?" Holly asked. "Why what?" Poppy asked. "Why don't you want me with Derek?" Holly asked. "You've just have always been the sister that wants to follow her destiny, and that means not being with the Baker's son." Poppy replied. "But a lot has changed. I'm in love with him, and I don't want to be without him." Holly replied and Poppy nodded. "I know, and I'm sorry." Poppy apologized. "I forgive you." Holly stated. They stood up and hugged.
    Mira and Rachel appeared inside Annabelle and Harry's house. "Anna! Ryan is asleep!" Harry called. "Don't yell or he'll wake up!" Annabelle exclaimed. "I'm not in his nursery anymore." Harry stated as he started walking down the stairs. Rachel grabbed her mom's hand and they disappeared and reappeared in the attack. "Why did you do that?" Mira asked. "Because we need a plan." Rachel replied. Mira narrowed her eyes and looked her daughter up and down. "Very well. You may be right." Mira agreed and Rachel sighed.
     Annabelle was in the kitchen making lunch. She looked at her phone and saw an urgent text from Rachel, but it was from a half in hour ago. "Harry!" Annabelle screamed. Harry ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What is it? What's wrong?" Harry asked. "Rachel sent me this text. Mira is after us." Annabelle replied. "Why?" Harry asked. "Long story. Just go to Ryan." Annabelle replied and Harry nodded as he ran off. Mira appeared in the kitchen and Annabelle jumped back. "Hello." Mira greeted with a smirk. Annabelle ran out and saw Rachel blocking the exit. She looked sorry and upset, but Annabelle knew she was being forced to do this. Annabelle turned back around to find Mira standing in front of her. "Where's your husband?" Mira asked. "Not home. He went out with Ryan." Annabelle replied and Mira chuckled. "Now I know you're lying." Mira stated and glared at Annabelle.
     Mira used her magic and made Annabelle fly into the staircase. She sighed as she stood up and held her head. Her head was bleeding. "You don't have to kill me just because I decided to follow my heart and not my destiny." Annabelle stated. "Actually, I do." Mira stated. She was about to use her powers on her again, when Lily busted through the doors. "Actually, you don't." Lily stated. Lily used telekinesis to throw Mira through a window. "Get Harry and Ryan out of here, I'll deal with Mira." Lily stated. Annabelle nodded and ran up the stairs. "I'm glad you made it." Rachel stated. "What are you up to?" Lily asked. "I had to work with my mom to save everyone, but it turns out that she's only going to not hurt Devin." Rachel replied. "This is dangerous." Lily stated. "I know, but it was the only way. Besides, you don't have any place to talk. You're the one in this town to do stupid things to try and help." Rachel stated. "That's different." Lily stated. "How so?" Rachel asked. "Because unlike you, I have to prove that I have a good heart." Lily stated. "What?" Rachel asked. "You might be the daughter of the Evil Queen, but you always knew who you were. You were confident and good hearted. As much as everyone was afraid of you, deep down they knew you were good. You never had any true darkness in you. You had evil powers, but they were easy for you to use for good. People were terrified of me, even back at Wonderland. No one likes me, and I have to prove that I'm not evil like my mom." Lily explained. "Maybe it's how you act. Yelling at everyone and pushing everyone away from you." Rachel stated. "But no one ever thought about why I did that, certainly not you." Lily stated. "Then how about you tell me?" Rachel asked. "No thank you." Lily replied. There was a pause as Rachel thought of something. "Shouldn't my mom have gotten up by now?" Rachel asked. Lily walked over to the window and Rachel widened her eyes. Lily peered over and sighed as she looked at Rachel. "She's gone." Lily stated. "Gone?" Rachel asked and Lily nodded. "Gone." Lily replied. "Oh no." Rachel stated.
      Phoebe walked into Hope's room and saw she was looking at a photo of her and Derek. "What ever happened to him?" Phoebe asked and Hope sighed. "Nothing. It's not important." Hope replied as she put the picture up. "Hope." Phoebe stated. "Don't. I don't want to talk about it." Hope stated and Phoebe nodded. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Phoebe stated and left as Hope sighed with tears in her eyes. "Hope! It's for you!" Phoebe called. Hope ran down the stairs and saw Annabelle, Harry, and Ryan. Annabelle ran in and hugged Hope. "What's going on?" Hope asked. "Mira." Annabelle replied. "Phoebe. Make Harry and Ryan comfortable. I need to talk with my friend here." Hope stated and Pheobe nodded. "Okay." Phoebe agreed.

Flashback!
      Holly and Derek were walking in the park as they held hands. "So, you and your sister are back on good terms?" Derek asked and Holly smiled. "We are." Holly replied. "Good. I wish I had a sibling." Derek stated and Holly laughed. "They can be great, but they can be annoying sometimes too." Holly stated. "Every good thing has its bad perks." Derek stated. "Very true." Holly agreed. Derek stopped, making Holly stop too. Derek pulled her close and kissed her. They pulled apart and smiled. "What was that for?" Holly asked. "I love you." Derek replied and Holly grinned. "I love you too." Holly stated and they hugged. "Awe. How touching." Mira stated. Derek got in front of Holly and they glared at her. "What the hell do you want?" Derek asked. "And how did you get out of your mirror prison?" Holly asked. "That's for me to know, and you not to know." Mira replied. "What do you want?" Holly asked. "I went after Ashlynn Ella and Hunter Huntsman today. Besides my daughter, they were the first ones that decided not to follow their destiny." Mira stated. "You tried to kill them?" Holy asked. "Yes, but Raven stopped me." Mira replied. "Good." Holly stated. "Not good. Someone is going to pay for that, Ms. O'Hair." Mira stated and Holly took a deep breathe as she got out from behind her boyfriend. "Me. I'm the one that's going to pay." Holly stated and Mira smirked. "You're smarter then you look." Mira stated. Mira shot magic out of her hand and Derek ran in front of her. The magic shot him and Holly gasped as tears formed in her eyes. He fell and Holly held him as she cried. "This works too, now Ashlynn's best friend suffers, making her suffer in default. My plan worked out better then I could have hoped for." Mira stated and disappeared. Holly screamed as she held Derek in her arms.