Chapter 42: The Truth About Rokka!

Flashback!
      Mira's mom was out of town, so she was packing and getting ready. But she had to pack light, only the important things could go with her. Besides, she magic. She could have anything she needed or wanted with just a simple wave of her hands. Her mirror phone started ringing and she answered it. "Hey, Cam." Mira greeted. "Hey. Are you almost done?" Cameron asked. "Almost." Mira replied. "Good. We'll be safe soon." Cameron told me and I sighed. "Brad is calling. I'll add him to this call." Mira told him and added him. "Hi, sweetie." Brad greeted. "Hey, Cam is on this call too." Mira told him. "Okay." Brad agreed. "Are you almost done? Both of you?" Mira asked. "I am done." Cameron replied. "Almost." Brad added and Mira nodded. "Okay. Meet me at the shed across from my castle in a half in hour." Mira told them. "Okay." Brad agreed. "Sure." Cameron agreed and they hung up.

Real World!
       "We need to find your brother." Cecelia told him. "I know, but how will we not be noticed?" Rokka asked and she sighed. "I don't know." Cecelia replied. "How long are we going to stay up here?" Rokka asked. "I'm not sure yet." Cecelia replied and Rokka sighed. "This is a mess." Rokka commented and she nodded. "Yeah." Cecelia agreed as she stood up and looked out the clock tower and she gasped. "What is it?" Rokka asked as he stood up and walked over to her. "I think I see him." Cecelia replied and Rokka noticed him too. "That's him." Rokka agreed. "What now?" Cecelia asked. "We go after him." Rokka replied. "No. Uou stay here. I'll sneak out and talk to him." Cecelia told him as she turned to face him. "You can't do this by yourself. He could hurt you." Rokka warned. "I'll be okay. I'm strong, like a wolf." Cecelia told him with a smile and he laughed and then nodded. "Okay. Be careful." Rokka agreed.
      Cecelia was following Rokka's brother, Dominic, and watched as he walked into Madness Bed and Breakfast. She sighed and walked in there as well, not noticing Raina, Rachel, and Mira sitting at a table. "Funny seeing you here." Cecelia told him. He smirked and turned around to face her. "So this is where everyone went in that curse." Dominic mentioned and she nodded. "Yeah. But how did you get you?" Cecelia asked. "Followed me brother. It doesn't take a genius to know that you are hiding that killer." Dominic replied and Cecelia glared at him. "I think the killer is in this room." Cecelia told him. Raina, Rachel, and Mira stood up. "Dom? Domi?" Raina asked and they both turned to look at her. "Hey, Ramona." Dominic replied. "Rokka didn't do this, and you know that." Cecelia told him. "Always believing in him. I never use to think of you as the naive one." Dominic told her. "I'm not. Ramona is, and everyone else who believed you." Cecelia told him and he shook his head. "Cerise." Dominic warned. "Rokka trusted you. I trusted you. But you framed your own brother!" Cerise yelled. By now, the whole restraunt was quiet and everyone was just watching. "You don't have any proof." Dominic told her as he walked closer to her. "I don't need proof to do this." Cecelia told him as she punched him in the face. Everyone gasped as Dominic sighed. "You always did let your actions do the talking." Dominic commented. "Tell the truth! You lying, murderer!" Cecelia yelled. "The truth is that the cousin you want to protect, has fooled you." Domonic told her and she shook her head. "No. You have fooled everyone else." Cecelia told him and ran out.

Flashback!
       Mira was at the barn and waiting for her boyfriend and best friend. Brad was here first. "Hey." Mira greetrd. "Hi." Brad greeted and gave her a kiss on the lips, prompting her to smile. "It's nice to see you as well." Mira told him and he laughed. "I love you." Brad told her. "I love you too." Mira agreed. "And that's why I have to ask you this." Brad told her and she nodded. "Okay." Mira agreed. Brad took out a small velvet box and got on one knee as Mira gasped. "Will you marry me?" Brad asked and Mira nodded. "Yes." Mira replied. Brad stood up and they kissed. He put the ring on her finger and the kissed again and then hugged.
      Cameron had walked in and saw it all. "Hey." Cameron greeted and the couple pulled apart. "Hey." Mira greeted. "Hi." Brad greeted. "I saw what just happened. Congratulations, to the both of you." Cameron told them and Mira grinned. "Thanks, Cam. For everything." Mira told him and hugged him as well. "Anything for you, Mira." Cameron told her. They pulled apart and Mira looked at both of them with a deep breathe. "Are you guys ready?" Mira asked and they both nodded. "Yeah." Cameron replied. "Me too." Brad agreed and Mira smiled. "I'm not ready." Mrs. Queen told them. They all looked at the entrance to the shed and saw Mira's mom, the Evil Queen, standing there with a smirk. "Mom." Mira stated with a sigh. "Going somewhere?" Mrs. Queen asked and Mira glared at her.