Chapter 19: Attack at Wonderland!

Real World!
       The Wonderlandians talked as they walked to Charolette's apartment. "Tyler. Tyler Hook is in Storybrook." Kelly stated with a sigh. "But how?" Madison asked. "Maybe he made a portal in the water, and that's how Meeshell got through." Charolette replied. "How would Meeshell even know Tyler?" Kelly asked. "I'm not saying she does, she probably doesn't. But he probably made the portal and Meeshell probably just accidentally fell in." Charolette replied and Kelly nodded. They walked into the apartment and sighed. "He hates us for what we did to him back in Neverland." Lily stated. "It wasn't our fault." Tony stated. "It actually, kind of was." Tina stated and Tony sighed and rolled his eyes. "He started it." Tony stated and Tina sighed and rolled her eyes as well. "But we didn't have to finish it like that." Tina stated. "We have to stop this. We cannot let him bring the fight to us like last time, we have to bring the fight to him this time. We just have to." Alan stated. "Alan's right, we got into the mess we did last time because we didn't go to them." Micheal agreed. "We thought we were doing the right thing." Madison stated. "I kept telling you we should of went after him when we had the chance." Charolette stated. "It was my fault." Brenda stated and Alan shook his head. "It wasn't your fault, honey." Alan stated and Brenda sighed. "It was, though. I kept insisting we don't go after him. I wanted to believe there was good in him. I know that his father is evil, but his sister is good. I just wanted to believe, have hope." Brenda explained with tears in her eyes. Alan sighed and gave his girlfriend a hug. "You see the good in people, that's one of the many reasons I love you." Alan stated and Brenda gave a small smile as she gave him a kiss. "I love you too." Brenda stated. "Darla, why are you being so quiet?" Lily asked and Darla sighed as she sat down as tears started falling down her cheeks. "I talked to Lexvin." Darla replied and everyone gasped. "Darla, are you alright?" Lily asked as she sat down next to Darla and rubbed her back. "I don't even know anymore. I kind of felt broken afterwards, but seeing him just made it so much worst." Darla replied and the others nodded. "Yeah." Micheal agreed as he sat down across from Darla. "The weird thing is.... he was looking through the window of Madness Bed and Breakfast.... And looking at Alison and Danielle." Darla stated and the others pushed their eyebrows together.

Flashback!
      The gang went back to Wonderland and sighed as they walked to their signature tree. Maddie climbed on a branch and sat down as she liked down. Kitty decided to do the same, and sat down next to Maddie. "What are we going to do?" Lizzie asked and the others shrugged their shoulders. "We have to figure out something." Alistair stated. "We should prepare for battle." Maddie suggested and everyone looked at her. "Great idea." Cari agreed and Maddie grinned. Maddie and Kitty jumped down and Maddie took off her hat as she searched through it. She pulled out everyone's weapons and handed it to them. Cari had the element hookah. Marchness had the teapot cannon and jack spikes. Kitty had the claws. Alistair had the vorpal sword. Dina has the pepper grinder. Tammy and Tony had the flamingos mallets and croquet ball bombs. Maddie had the vorpal blade and razor hat. Then Lizzie had the hobby horse and razor cards. They have fought the Jabberwrock, Bandersnatchers, and Jubjub birds. They haven't used them anytime recently, so they need to practice again. "Lets practice, we need to be prepared for when he shows up." Alistair stated and they nodded as they began.

Real World!
    Lily went into Madness Bed and Breakfast, and since she knows Madison and her family so well, Madison's father let her into Lexvin's room. She barged in and Lexvin stood up from the table he was sitting at. "Elizabeth." Lexvin stated and Lily glared at him. "What are you doing here?" Lily asked. "I'm here for Tyler, of course." Lexvin replied. Lily got in his face and starred at him intently. "You better stay the hell away from Darla! You don't even know how much you hurt her, and the worst part about it is that you don't even care!" Lily exclaimed. "I never cared about her, it was all a trick to get to all of you. I figured she was the easiest." Lexvin stated and Lily punched him in the face. Lexvin fell back, and knocked over his lamp. He stood back up and was bleeding. "She is not the easiest, she loves easily and very few people can say that's true about them. I.... I can't. I don't love easily, if anything.... It's hard for me to love, and it's hard for people to love me." Lizzie explained. "Why did you come here?" Lexvin asked. "To make sure you don't touch the ones I love, I will kill you if you do." Lizzie replied and left, as she slammed the door behind her.

Flashback!
      The Wonderlandians were by their tree and were practicing their weapons, to reajust. "That won't help you." Tyler stated and everyone stopped and turned to face him. "Tyler Hook. You actually came." Alistair stated and Tyler smirked as he got face to face with him. "I wouldn't miss this." Tyler stated. "Good." Alistair stated as he glared at the one handed pirate. Tyler pushed past the son if the heroine of Wonderland, and stood in front of Lizzie. He brushed his hook against her face as she glared at him. "You were always my favorite." Tyler stated. "Too bad I can't say the same for you." Lizzie stated. "Jane is probably your favorite. I don't know why she likes you." Tyler stated. "You just said I was your favorite." Lizzie stated and Tyler nodded. "True, but she likes you for who you are. I like you because you don't show your emotions and you can be so.... Cold hearted." Tyler stated. "You're about to see how cold hearted I can be." Lizzie stated. "We'll see about that." Tyler stated. 
      Tyler was about to stab Lizzie with his sword, but she caught it in her hands. She pushed back and it hit his chest, making him stumble back as he dropped his sword. Lizzie tried to pick it up, but he picked it up first. He swing around and was about to strike at her, when Alistair ran in front and clashed his sword with Tyler's. They started to sword fight. Tyler swung his sword low, towards Alistair's feet, but Alistair jumped and missed the strike. Alistair swung high, close to Tyler's head, but Tyler ducked and missed Alistair's shot. Alistair elbowed Tyler in the face, and Tyler fell on his back. Tyler jumped back up as Maddie threw her razor hat at him, and scratched his arm. It flew back around and she caught it. Tammy and Tony started using their flamingo mallets at their bomb balls, but Tyler was too quick and kept blocking them with his sword. Cari turned her knob on her hookah and went to the fire element. She blew fire towards him, but he jumped back and it landed in front of him. Cari sighed and turned the knob again as it went to water. She blew it and made the fire disappear. Dina shot her pepper grinders in his eyes and he screamed as he swung his sword and scratched her arm. Lizzie swung her hobby horse as he dodged it and swung his sword at her, but missed. Marchness shot his tea cannon, and hit his foot. He jumped back in pain. Bunny kicked him in the stomach and Tyler punched her in the face as she fell back. Lizzie started throwing her razor cards at him and scratching his face up. He glared at her and raised his sword up to strike, but Kitty quickly teleported behind him and scratched him in the back with her claw glove. He quickly turned around and stabbed her with his sword in the stomach. Everyone gasped at what just happened. Tyler twisted the sword in her stomach as she gasped again. He pulled it out and she fell back as she clasped her hands on her wound. They all ran to her to check on her. Lizzie and Alistair turned back and saw he was gone.