Chapter 39: Mom and Daughter Reunite!

Flashback!
      Cerise walked down the stairs of the cottage. Her parents and sister were there and they all looked seious. "What is it?" Cerise asked. "That was the Scariff. They finally caught Rokka." Mr. Badwolf replied. Cerise gasped as her eyes filled with tears. She didn't know what to say or what to think.
     Long before that, Mira was in high school. She sat alone at a table, because no one wanted to sit next to the next evil queen. She sighed as she pushed her tray away from her. "Hey." Cameron greeted as he sat across from her. She smiled as she looked up. "Hi, Cam." Mira greeted. "How are you?" Cameron asked. "As good as I always am." Mira replied with a fake smile and Cameron sighed. He grabbed her hand and looked at her. "It will get better, I know it will." Cameron told her. "How do you know?" Mira asked. "Because I know you." Cameron replied and Mira smiled and blushed. "Hi." Brad greeted as he sat next to Mira. Mira let go of Cameron's hand and looked at her boyfriend. "Hey." Mira greeted and they kissed. "How are you?" Brad asked. "Better now." Mira replied with a grin and Brad smiled too. "I'll see you guys later, I forgot that I was suppose to talk to a teacher before class." Cameron told them as he stood up. "Okay. I'll see you after school, right?" Mira asked and he nodded. "Of course." Cameron replied and walked away. "Do you want to have a study date later?" Brad asked. "I would love that. My mom isn't home all day, we can actually spend some time at my castle for once." Mira replied and Brad smiled. "That sounds amazing." Brad agreed as they kissed.

Real World!
      Alison ran to the hospital with her friends behind her. "Where is she?" Alison asked Daniel. "In there." Daniel replied as he pointed to a room. Then Cecelia walked out. "So?" Daniel asked. "She's in a sleeping curse." Cecelia replied and they gasped. "How did this happen?" Alison asked. "I don't know." Cecelia replied. "She ate an apple that she said you gave her." Daniel replied as he faced Alison. "I didn't, it was a trick from Tyler." Alison replied. "Why would Tyler want to hurt Danielle?" Daniel asked. "He didn't, he wanted to hurt me and he knew that I care about Danielle." Alison replied. "So she's just a pawn?" Daniel asked. "I'm afraid so." Alison replied. "Danielle doesn't have a true love. Who will save her?" Daniel asked. "Without a true love, no one can." Cecelia replied. "I'm not going to let me true love sleep forever!" Daniel yelled. "What are we going to do?" Alison asked. "I did all I can. You guys can go see her now." Cecelia replied and walked away.
   Rachel walked into her moms house. "Mira!" Rachel called. "I'm right here." Mira told her as she walked in from another room. "Where's Devin?" Rachel asked. "Upstairs." Mira replied. "Are you going to stop me from getting him?" Rachel asked. "No." Mira replied. "Really? Should I believe you?" Rachel asked. "Yes, because I am your mom." Mira replied. "We have been through this." Rachel told her. "I know, but I want to be your mom again. You were right, I.... I don't want to be evil and scare people any more." Mira explained. "What?" Rachel asked. "I know I'll have to earn your trust and prove that it's true, and I will. No matter how hard it is." Mira replied. "Prove it. Being Devin to me, alive." Rachel told her and Mira nodded.
    Mira walked up the stairs and to the room that Devin was locked in. She unlocked the door and walked in. She saw Devin was handcuffed to the closet door handle. She walked up to him and unlocked his handcuffs. "Why did you let me go?" Devin asked. "Because Raven is downstairs, and I decided to be good so my daughter and I can be close again." Mira replied. "I don't believe you." Devin told her and she nodded. "I understand. Go downstairs and see for yourself." Mira told him. "It's a trap." Devin stated and Mira sighed. "I guess I had that coming." Mira stated. She waved her hand and made both of them appear downstairs. "Devin!" Rachel exclaimed. "Rachel!" Devin exclaimed. They ran to each other and hugged tight. They pulled away and kissed passionately as Mira smiled. They pulled apart and held hands. Rachel looked at her mom. "Thank you." Rachel stated. "You're welcome." Mira stated. "You really want to change?" Rachel asked. "I do, I really do." Mira replied and Rachel smiled. "Okay." Rachel stated. "So, are we good?" Mira asked. "Not yet, but we're getting there." Rachel replied and Mira smiled.

Flashback!
     Mira and Brad were studying in the library of her castle. "Give me my pen!" Mira yelled at her boyfriend. "You should use pencils, they are much more reliable." Brad told her. "Yeah, and when you think Mira you think reliable." Mira told him and he laughed. She grabbed the pen and their hands touched with their faces inches apart. They leaned in and kissed. "Excuse me." A female voice greeted from the doorway. The couple split apart and looked at her. "Mom, what are you doing back so soon?" Mira asked. "None of your buisness. The question is who this hell is this and what the hell are you doing with him?" Mrs. Queen asked. "Mom, this my boyfriend. Brad, this is my mom." Mira replied. "Boyfriend? That's where you keep disappearing all the time? To spend time with your boyfriend?" Mrs. Queen asked. "Part of the time. The other time I'm hanging out with my best friend, Cameron." Mira replied and Mrs. Queen glared at her. "You should be practicing your magics." Mrs. Queen told her. "You know that I never use my magic." Mira told her. "Well, you should. How do you expect to be truly evil?" Mrs. Queen asked. "I don't want to be evil!" Mira replied. "I think I should go." Brad mentioned as he stood up. "You don't have to." Mira told him. "I think that's a good idea." Mrs. Queen told him. He nodded, waved at Mira, and walmed out. Mira looked at her mom with hate in her eyes. "I hate you!" Mira yelled and ran out.
    Mira was sitting on the bleachers outside of Ever After High. Cameron sat next to her. "I heard what happened yesterday." Cameron told him. "How?" Mira asked. "Brad told me." Cameron replied and she sighed. "Of course. My mother, again." Mira stated. "It's okay, M." Cameron told her. "Will it?" Mira asked. "Of course. You will escape her and be someone amazing." Cameron replied and Mira smiled. "Thank you, Cam. You're the best." Mira stated. "No, you are." Cameron told her and they went into a hug.