Chapter 32: Rebel Part 1!

Flashback!
      Holly was baking a pie. She put it in the oven and put the oven mit down just as Poppy walked in. "What are you cooking?" Poppy asked. "A pie." Holly replied. "Is that something Derek taught you how to make?" Poppy asked and Holly sighed. "Yes, it is." Holly replied. "I don't trust him." Poppy stated and Holly faced her. "And why's that?" Holly asked. "Because." Poppy replied. "Because he's dating me?" Holly asked and Poppy sighed. "It's not that simple." Poppy replied "I think it is." Holly stated. She was about to walk away when Poppy stopped her. "Holly." Poppy stated. "I don't want to hear it. Now leave me alone." Holly stated and she pushed her sister out of the way so she can leave.
      Back in Neverland, everyone couldn't believed what Piper just told them. "Are you sure?" Daring asked. "Either that or they chose a really bad time to play a really good game of hide and seek." Piper replied. "What are we going to do?" Dina asked. "Save them from Captain Hook and Tyler. This is our chance to get rid of them, once and for all." Alistair replied. "But how? Are we really ready to go against them?" Tony asked. "We can, if we stay together." Tammy replied. "She's right. It's up to us, all of us." Bunny replied. "Now we just need to formulate a plan." Cari stated. "You and Marchness do that while the rest of us prepare for battle." Kitty stated. "Tyler always messes all the fun up!" Maddie exclaimed as she crossed her arms. "That's enough! None of this will help, okay? This is my father and brother we are talking about. I have to do this. It's up to me, I must stop them once and for all before they hurt the only two people I have ever cared about." Jane explained as she looked at Lizzie and Piper. "No, Jane." Lizzie stated as she walked up to her friend. "This is something I have to do. It's my problem." Jane stated. Piper walked up to her and held her hand. "No, Jane. We'll figure something out." Piper stated and Jane sighed. "Fine." Jane agreed. "Good. Now let's get a good night's sleep for tomorrow." Piper stated.

Real World!
      "How are we going to escape?" Hope asked. "A diversion. I can use my magic." Rachel replied. "She won't like that." Hope stated. "I don't care, I'm not scared of her." Rachel stated. "Okay, but be careful." Hope stated. "I will. Stay here." Rachel stated. Rachel walked out of the basement and saw her mom standing there. "Nice talk?" Mira asked and Rachel shrugged. "I guess." Rachel replied. "I have this plan, and I want you in on it." Mira stated and Rachel nodded as she felt curious. "Okay." Rachel agreed. Mira started walking away and Rachel followed her. "I'm going to attack people who decided not to follow their destinies." Mira stated. "But that's just about everyone, and that means you'll have to let Hope go because she has always followed her destiny." Rachel stated. "There's something you don't know about her, you can ask her later. I'm going to go after the two people who decided to not follow their destiny first, not including you, of course." Mira stated. "And who's that?" Rachel asked. "Ashlynn Ella and Hunter Huntsman." Mira replied and Rachel suppressed a gasp.
      Annabelle, also known as Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella, walked into her house after work. She works with her husband at the pet shelter. Her husband is Harry, also known as Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman from Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood. They got married back at Ever After, before the curse, and the curse made them forget, but they still loved each other, no curse can change that. Annabelle had their son, Ryan, during the curse, but Harry didn't know it was his until the curse broke, part of the horrible dark curse. Annabelle looked around when her two and a half year old son ran up to her. "Mommy!" Ryan yelled and Annabelle laughed as she picked him up. "There's my boy. Where's daddy?" Annabelle asked. "Getting a bath ready." Ryan replied. "For you or him?" Annabelle asked and Ryan laughed. "For me." Ryan replied and Annabelle put him down just as Harry walked down the stairs. "Hey, I didn't know you were home." Harry stated as he walked to her and have her a kiss. "I tested you." Annabelle stated. "My phone's in the kitchen charging." Harry stated and Annabelle nodded. "Well, I'm going to get changed start dinner while you give Ryan a bath." Annabelle stated. "Dinners already cooking." Harry stated. "It is?" Annabelle asked. "Yeah, it should be done soon." Harry replied and Annabelle nodded. "Well, I will prepare the table then." Annabelle stated and Harry nodded.
      Pheobe and Sean knocked on Lily's door. Daniel opened the door. "Is Lily here?" Pheobe asked. "No, she's at Charlotte's." Daniel replied. "Really? Isn't she about ready to give birth?" Sean replied. "She did. We just came home. Princess is sleeping and she needs to help her friends with their Tyler issue." Daniel replied. "Okay, thanks, and congratulations." Pheobe stated. "Thank you." Daniel stated as he closed the door.

Flashback!
     Jane stood up in the middle of the night as everyone slept, and she snuck out. But what she didn't know, was that Lizzie was awake as well. Lizzie followed Jane outside. "Going somewhere?" Lizzie asked and Jane turned around to find her friend standing there. "I didn't know you were still up." Jane stated. "I can see that." Lizzie stated. "I'm guessing you know what I'm doing." Jane stated with a sigh and Lizzie nodded. "I know you, Jane. You are going to face your family. You want to give yourself up to save us." Lizzie stated. "I can't let them hurt any of you, especially you and Piper." Jane stated. "That's sweet of you, and I can respect that. But it's not the right thing to do." Lizzie stated. "It's the same thing you would do, the same you thing you have done." Jane stated. "I know, and that's how I know that's not the right thing to do. We will stop them, together." Lizzie stated and Jane shook her head. "No. I'm sorry, but I can't take that chance." Jane stated and ran off.
       Piper woke up with a gasp and sighed when he saw Lizzie standing over him. "You alright?" Lizzie asked. "Yeah." Piper replied and Lizzie nodded. "Good. Now, I need your help." Lizzie stated as she helped him up. "With what?" Piper asked. "Not here." Lizzie replied and walked out. Piper sighed and followed her. "What is this about?" Piper asked as Lizzie faced him. "Jane." Lizzie replied. "What about Jane?" Piper asked. "She left to face her father and brother alone." Lizzie replied. "What? How do you know?" Piper asked. "I figured it out before we all fell asleep. She agreed to not do it, but it was too easy. I know, because as you pointed out so many times before, we are a lot alike and I would do the same thing. Make everyone think I won't, but do it anyway." Lizzie replied. "Did you try to stop her?" Piper asked. "Of course I did, and of course she didn't listen. You have to go after her before it's too late and get her to come back." Lizzie replied. "But you're her best friend. Why does it have to be me?" Piper asked. "Because she's not in love with me." Lizzie replied. "What?" Piper asked. "Don't act stupid, you both have had feelings for each other for a very long time." Lizzie replied. "I thought she did, but she rejected me." Piper stated and Lizzie sighed. "You're an idiot, Piper. You know that? She didn't reject you, she pulled away from you. Just like she always does when someone gets close to her, she pulls away so she won't get hurt. She's going to kill me for telling you this, but she loves you." Lizzie explained. "Really?" Piper asked. "Yes, now go get her." Lizzie replied and Piper flew off.
       Back in Ever After, Holly with Derek in her room. "When do your parents come back from vacation?" Derek asked. "Two days." Holly replied. "Are you going to tell your parents about me?" Derek asked. "I'm going to ease them into it." Holly replied. "My parents love you." Derek stated and Holly smiled. "And I love them. My mom is really understanding, because of her story. It's my dad I'm worried about." Holly stated. "Yeah, that's what I'm worried about as well." Derek stated and Holly smiled. "Derek." Holly stated. "Yeah?" Derek asked. "I really like you." Holly replied and Derek smiled. "I really like you too." Derek stated. Then they kissed.
     Poppy heard more then Holly's voice in there and ran in, making Holly and Derek stop. "What's going on in here?" Poppy asked. "We were talking." Holly replied. "Yeah, right." Poppy stated. Holly stood up and faced her sister. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Holly asked. "I could ask you the same question." Poppy replied. "What are you talking about?" Holly asked. "You are a royal. When everyone around you decided not to follow their destiny, you stuck to it. I hate to see how this.... Peasant changed you." Poppy stated and Derek stood up. Holly grabbed his hand and got in front of him. "You are the one that changed, I love him. I can't control my feelings, but you can control your attitude. Come on, Derek. Let's go somewhere that we're wanted." Holly stated and they walked out as Poppy sighed.