Chapter 7: The Evil Queen is Back!

Present Time- Ever After!
       "Thank you for freeing me." Mira Shards, also known as the evil queen, stated. "No, stand back!" Lily exclaimed. "Fierce. I like it. You are a lot like your mom, except you have more of heart." Mira stated as she laughed and Lily glared at her. "That's not funny." Lily stated and she laughed again. "It is to me." Mira stared. "Go back to where you belong." Lily stated. "I want to. You see, I bekong where my daughter is, and wherever that curse led her." Mira stated. "You don't get there! I won't let you!" Lily exclaimed and Mira laughed again. "So fierce, extra fierce, if you ask me. Is that your mothering instincts kicking in?" Mira asked. Lily was taken aback. "How did you know?" Lily asked. "I see all and know all." Mira replied with a smirk. "That doesn't change anything." Lily stated as Mira picked her spell book off the floor and dusted it off. "I think it does." Mira stated. Then Mira made the potion Justine had, appear in her hands. They all gasped as their eyes widened. "No!" Lily exclaimed. "Yes! Now I can go home, and you all can't." Mira stated and then she disappeared with a wave of her hand.

Flashback!
     "Tyler. That's your name, right?" Meeshell asked as she was chained to the boat. "That is correct." Tyler replied. "Please don't do this, you don't have to." Meeshell stated. "I think I do." Tyler stated. "Do the right thing, I know you can." Meeshell stated. "How would you know when you don't even know me?" Tyler asked. "Because I see the good in people, and I see the good in you." Meeshell replied. "There's no good in me, not anymore." Tyler stated. "You can get past whatever bad karma is holding you back. You just have to believe and really want to." Meeshell stated. "Maybe I don't want to." Tyler stated. "Then maybe I'm wrong about you. But that's the thing, I'm never wrong when it comes to this." Meeshell stated and Tyler rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You're annoying me at this point." Tyler stated. He snapped his fingers and Marcus walked over and put a towel in her mouth, to keep her from talking. "Better." Tyler stated.

Real World!
     "How do we get them back?" Alan asked. "We don't know." Charolette replied. "There has to be a way." Brenda stated. "There always is, the only trouble is not knowing the way." Micheal stated. "This bites." Kelly stated and they sighed. Then Tina, Tommy, and Darla walked in. "We talked to Regina, and she said sges not good with magic, but with brains. So we have the brains, we just need the magic." Darla explained. "So then we talked to Rachel and she agreed to help too. Regina will do the brain work as Rachel does the magic work." Tommy explained. "So, now we just need to figure out when and where and soon, hopefully, we'll get Lily and Madison back." Tina explained and they all smiled. "This is great news." Kelly stated.
      Rachel and Alison were taking. "What now?" Rachel asked. "What do you mean?" Alison asked. "I want to help you find love." Rachel replied and Alison pushed her eyebrows together. "Why?" Alison asked. "So you can find happiness, just like everybody else." Rachel replied and Alison nodded. Alison saw Danielle rude past on her bike. "Hey!" Danielle called. "Hi!" Alison called back with a smile. Rachel smiled to herself, finally thinking she figured Alison out, and hoping it will end well.
      Meeshell was having lunch with Annabelle and Brittany. "I need to tell you guys something." Meeshell stated. "Okay." Annabelle agreed. "What is it?" Brittany asked. "Tyler is alive." Meeshell replied. Their eyes widened at the bad news they received. "What?" Annabelle asked. "How?" Brittany asked. "I don't know how." Meeshell replied. "Is he here?" Annabelle asked. "No, at least I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he's still at Ever After when I came here." Meeshell replied and tbey nodded as Meeshell had tears in her eyes. "That's good then." Brittany stated and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah, I'm just terrified he'll fund his way here. We all know he wants me, he wants to kill me." Meeshell stated. "We won't let him get here." Annabelle stated. "And we won't let him hurt you." Brittany stated and Meeshell smiled.

Flashback!
      Meeshell tried to scream, but she couldn't. Tyler took the towel out of he mouth and she sighed. "Please." Meeshell stated as tears ran diwdn her cheeks. "Marcus!" Tyler called and he ran over with a notepad and pen. "Yes, sir?" Marcus asked. "Write this down, mermaids can cry and feel enotions, just like we can." Tyler replied and Marcus started writing. "There you go, sir." Marcus stated as he finished. "Good, now go." Tyler stated and Marcus nodded. "Yes, sir." Marcus agreed and ran off. "What are you doing? What is this for?" Meeshell asked. "Don't take it personally, it's just research." Tyler replied. "We'll, I am taking it personally because it is personal." Meeshell stated and he smirked. "We'll see. Now sleep, you'll need to be wide awake and refreshed for tomorrow." Tyler stated and he walked off. 

Present Time- Ever After!
      "Do you know where she would want to do this?" Justine asked and Lily started to think, when she figured it out. "Somewhere emotional for her. She doesn't get along with Rachel, but in some twisted way, she cares about her daughter." Lily replied. "So?" Nina asked. "Rachel's old room." Madidon replied and Lily nodded. "Exactly." Lily agreed.
     Mira held her book and threw the potion on the ground in front of her as the others were almost there. A portal appeared in front of the evil queen as she smirked. Mira walked in just as Nina teleported in front of it and Justine danced towards it. Nina and Justine both ran threw. The portal was getting ready to close, and Lily knew only one of them would be able to get through. Madison is an optimist, so she hoped they both could get through, but that wasn't reality. Lily had to make a choice, and she would give up everything, including herself, for the people she loves. "We can make it." Madidon stated. "I'm sorry." Lily stated. "For what?" Madison asked. "For this." Lily replied. Lily grabbed a hold of Madison and threw her into the portal. Lily got there just as it closed and she stopped running and tried to catch her breathe.