Chapter 15: Alive!

Flashback!
     "You agreed to be friends with that jerk?" Briar asked. "He's not as much of a jerk as I made you believe." Meeshell stated. "Meesh, he kidnapped you." Ashlynn stated and Meeshell sighed. "He apologized and it explained everything. He always felt like he had to be just like hid dad, until he met me." Meeshell stated. "Okay, but we are keeping an eye on him." Ashlynn stated. "A good eye." Briar agreed as Meeshell playfully rolled her eyes with a slight smile. "Well, I have to go. I'm meeting Tyler at Mad Hatter's hat and tea shop. "Okay, be safe." Briar stated and Meeshell nodded. "I will." Meeshell agreed. She walked out as her friends sighed.

Real World!
      Meeshell and Brittany were at a booth at Abominably Amazing. "Where's Alison?" Meeshell asked. "She's busy. She said she had other plans, or something." Briar replied and Meeshell nodded. "Okay, and where's Annabelle?" Meeshell asked. "She's coming, she's just running a little late. Being a mother to a one year old boy and all." Briar replied and Meeshell nodded. Then Annabelle walked in and over to them. "Sorry, I'm late." Annabelle apologised as she sat down. "No worries." Briar stated. "What did I miss?" Annabelle asked. "Nothing really, we waited to order for you to get here." Meeshell replied and Annabelle smiled. "That's nice." Annable stated as she picked up her menu. Then a man walked in and over to the girls. "Hello, Meeshell and friends." Tyler stated. They looked up and gasped when they saw him. "Tyler." Meeshell stated. "I'm back." Tyler stated with a smirk.
     Alison and Danielle had plans, but Danielle had work, so she cancelled. Daniel could of had the day off, but she finds it hard to be around her blonde friend, because of that, they're just friends. Danielle developed feelings for Alison in high school, right after she woke her up from the sleeping curse, showing their each other's true love. Alison knew that Daniel didn't wake her, but no one told her who did, and she still doesn't know that it was Danielle. But Alison did start to fall for her in college. Neither one of them ever told the other. Alison is too shy to say anything, but Danielle is usually confident and upfront, but it's different time, it's so real and scary for her. Alison decided to surprise Danielle by going to her job. Danielle is a mechanic, so she drove there. Alison got out of her car and saw Danielle at her job, and she was fixing a car. Alison smiled as she walked closer to her. "Hey." Alison greeted. Danielle stood up and out her tool down as she turned to face Alison. "Ali, hi." Danielle greeted. Danielle was really greasy. "Hey." Alison stated again and Danielle laughed. "You already said that." Danielle stated and Alison was grinning. "Oops." Alison stated. "What are you doing here?" Danielle asked. "I figured since you have to work, we could make the most of it and still hang out." Alison stated and Danielle nodded. "Okay I may even be able to leave early. After I finish this car, though." Danielle stated and Alison nodded. "Alright." Alison agreed.

Flashback!
      Meeshell walked into the shop and saw Tyler at the same table as before. But thus time, he was wearing a suit. She's never seen him in a suit, and he never seemed like the suit wearing guy. She tried hiding her smike as she walked over to him. "Hi." Meeshell greeted. He looked up and smiled at her. "Hey. Sit, please." Tyler stated and Meeshell nodded as she took a seat. They talked for a while and ate as they laughed. "So, how old were you when you learned how to sail a ship?" Meeshell asked. "Before I could talk." Tyler replied and Meeshell laughed. "Seriously?" Meeshell asked and Tyler nodded. "Yeah, my dad thought that was the most important thing ever." Tyler replied. "Wow. My mom cared more about me learning how to swim then how to walk, at first. Then she wanted me to learn how to walk, she figure swimming was harder for a newborn." Meeshell replied. "Yeah, I suppose." Tyler agreed and they both laughed. "I would like to learn how to sail sometime." Meeshell stated. "May be I'll teach you." Tyler suggested and Meeshell nodded. "Okay." Meeshell agreed with a smile. "I would say you could teach me how to swim, but being a sailor, I kind of had to learn." Tyler stated and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah." Meeshell agreed. "Yeah." Tyler agreed. "This is really nice, I'm glad I agreed to be friends with you." Meeshell stated. "Me too." Tyler agreed.

Real World!
      "Tyler? How did you get here?" Meeshell asked. "How do you think that portal happened in the water?" Tyler asked. "You?" Meeshell asked and Tyler nodded. "That's right." Tyler replied. "But how?" Meeshell asked. "Neverland magic, I never leave home without it." Tyler replied. Meeshell stood up and faced him as tears appeared in her eyes. Annabelle and Brittany quickly stood up too, and stood by their friend. "A trio." Tyler stated. "A quartet, actually. The fourth part isn't here at the moment." Brittany stated. "But she is defiantly part of the group." Annabelle added the others nodded. "I see. You three, and Apple White, are the ones that almost killed me all those years back. You guys will regret it, you will see. I will get my revenge, especially on Meeshell." Tyler explained and they gasped as tbey stepped back. Tyler then walked out as Meeshell cried on her friends.
      Alison took a bite of an apple and sat on the couch next to Danielle. There was a knock on the door. Danielle laughed and Alison plsufult rolled her eyes as she put the apple down on the coffee table and stood up. She answered the door with Danielle behind her. Meeshell, Annabelle, and Brittany walked in. "Hey, what's going on?" Alison asked and they sighed as they liked at her. "Tyler's here." Meeshell replied and she gasped as her eyes widened. "What? How?" Alison asked. "Lodt story, the detrald aren't important. What is important is tbat be wants the four of us." Meeshell replied. "He probably wants us dead, for our blood to be on his hands." Brittany stated. "Yes, but not yet. I think our death is his endgame. First, he wants to together us. Which means going afyer the people we love and who we hold closest to our hearts." Meeshell explained as tears started falling from her eyes. "Harry and Ryan." Annabelle stated as she gasped as tears formed in her eyes. "Hecktor." Brittany stated as she gasped as tears formed in her eyes. Alison looked at Danielle with tears in her eyes. "Yeah, we have to put an end to this." Alison stated and the others nodded.