Chapter 10: Dispute!

Real World!
     Devin knocked on Daniel's door. Charolette let him move into the loft and in the room Lily was staying in, since he is her fiance. Charlotte opened it and smiled at him. "Hey." Devin greeted. "Hi." Charolette greeted. "Is my brother here?" Devin asked and she nodded as she let him in and closed the door. "He's in Lily's room." Charolette replied and he nodded. "Thanks." Devin stated. "No problem." Charolette stated and then he walked up.
    Devin saw the bedroom door open a  crack and knocked as he walked in. He saw his older brother on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Daniel looked up and locked his eyes with his younger brother. "Hi." Daniel greeted. "Danny, I need your help." Devin stated. "With what?" Daniel asked as he stood up. "Rachel fought her mother and the evil queen won and took Rach, and I haven't been able to find her since." Devin replied. "Where do you think she is?" Daniel asked. "I don't know, but I need to find her." Devin replied and his brother nodded. "Yeah, I understand that." Daniel stated. "Could you help me get her back? If you do, I eill help you get Lily back." Devin stated. "Yeah, of course." Daniel agreed.
      "Daniel!" Charolette called from downstairs. Daniel walked down there with Devin behind him. "Yeah?" Daniel asked. Madison stood next to Charolette. "Madison wanted to speak with you." Charolette replied and Daniel looked at them confused. "Okay." Daniel agreed, skeptically. I was at Rachel's house, hoping to find something to find her." Madison stated. "Did you?" Devin asked as he took a step forward. "Sadly, no." Madison replied and Devin sighed. "Oh." Devin stated. "But, apparently she has been working on a way to get Lily back." Madison replied and Daniel looked up at her. "What? Really?" Daniel asked and Madison nodded. "Yeah, and she is one of the few people who can bring her back with nothing but her powers, and I think she can do this. But in order to bring Lily back, we need to get Rachel back." Madison stated and they nodded. "We're trying to get her, we're on our way to do just that." Daniel stated. "Good, could I help?" Madison asked. "I don't know if that's a good idea." Devin replied and Madison sighed. "Please, she's one of my best friends." Madison replied and the brothers sighed. "Fine." Devin agreed and Madison smiled. "Good, let's go." Madison stated and the three of them walked out.

Flashback!
   Meeshell walked into Ashlynn's shoe store and saw her talking to Briar. "Hey." Meeshell greeted and they both turned to look at her. They smiled when they saw her and ran up to give her a hug. They pulled away from each other and smiled. "We were so worried about you." Briar stated. "Your text really freaked us out." Ashlynn added and Meeshell sighed. "Yeah, but I got out." Meeshell stated. "How?" Briar asked. "He let me go." Meeshell replied. "Who?" Ashlynn asked and Meeshell sighed. "Tyler." Meeshell replied. "Is that a crew member?" Briar asked. "No.... He's the captain." Meeshell replied. "Why did he let you go after he kidnapped you?" Ashlynn asked. "I don't know. I, um, started to think he had feelings for me." Meeshell replied and they gasped as their eyes widened. "What?" Ashlynn and Briar asked in unison. "Yeah, he tried kissing me before he let me go." Meeshell replied. "Really? Are you serious?" Briar asked and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah, but I told him it could never work.... We could never work." Meeshell replied and they nodded. "Good, you deserve better." Ashlynn stated and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah." Meeshell agreed as her friends hugged her again.

Present Time- Ever After!
      Lily looked through Rachel's old closet in her bedroom of her old castle. They don't have the same style, and Lily sighed. She picked up a purple spaghetti strap dress that went down to her knees with some purple lace strap boots that also went to her knees. She grabbed a black habjet and put it on. She grabbed her purse and walked out.
     Lily was walking and saw a trash can as she ran over to it. She started throwing up in it, morning sickness and all. She gi t up and wiped her mouth as she sighed. She was alone, pregnant, and didn't know what to do. She wanted her fiance and her Wonderland friends. She walked to Mad Hatters old diner and went into the kitchen. She started making herself some breakfast. She saw the incidents for tarts and she smiled as she started making them homemade. She walked out of the kitchen with her breakfast and sat down as she ate, alone. She sighed as she moved her hair out of her face and looked around at the empty place. She finished her pancakes with maple syrup and walked into the kitchen. She took out her tarts and put them in a box, and walked out. She just wished she had some company, ant company, mostly her friends and fiance. She doesn't know what to do with herself, which she hates. She walked into the Dark Forest, because she's bored and it doesn't scare her like most people. A lot of things don't scare her that seems to scare everyone around her. Maybe it's because who her mother is and how she was raised. She walked around for a little husband then turned around to leave. She looked confused when she saw the well of wonder there. It must have just appeared there. She put her hair behind her ear and walked closer to it. She touched it and she sighed with a smile as she thought about Wonderland, her true home. She misses it. Her home is where her fiance and her Wonderland friends are, always. But it doesn't change the fact that she misses Wonderland and the craziness of it. No where feels like Wonderland, because no where is as crazy as it is, which she misses. She touched her hand in the colorful water and smiled. Then the well disappeared and she sighed as she looked around where she was. She just decided to leave.

Real World!
     Rachel was in a cage in a basement of a house. She sighed as she banged on the bars and yelled to be let out. She groaned as she sat down against the wall and crossed arms as she put her head down. She heard footsteps and put her head up as she uncrossed her arms. She saw her mother walking towards and she stood up as she walked to the bars. "Mom." Rachel stated. "Hello, Raven. Or, should I call you Rachel now?" Mira asked with a smirk. "That's not funny." Rachel replied. "I thought it was." Mira stated as she shrugged and Rachel sighed as she shook her head. "Why am I here?" Rachel asked. "You will be her until you join my side and agree to join forces with me." Mira replied and Rachel rolled her eyes. "Just.... Leave me alone. I don't need this and I don't need you." Rachel stated and Mira frowned. "Well, at least this will keep you away from that Charming son." Mira stated and Rachel sighed. "Nothing will ever keep me away from him." Rachel stated and Mira chuckled. "We'll see." Mira stated as she turned around and started walking away. "Dexter and I are engaged!" Rachel exclaimed and Mira stopped walking. She slowly turned around and looked at her daughter. "Excuse me?" Mira asked. Then Rachel showed her the engagement ring and Mira narrowed her eyes. "It just happened, so we haven't been able to plan a date yet, but it's happening and hopefully it's happening soon." Rachel replied and Mira glared at her. "Now, you're staying for good. You can't be with a Charming son." Mira stated. "You're sounding like the queen of hearts to her daughter." Rachel stated. "The princess of hearts is dating a Charming?" Mira asked, feeling shocked. "Yeah, Daring." Rachel replied and Mira nodded. "Interesting." Mira stated. "Please, let me go. If you love me, then just let me go and be happy with Devin." Rachel stated. "Not going to happen." Mira stated and walked away as Rachel sighed.