Chapter 38: Finally Over!

Flashback!
    Raven was in her room at her castle as Lizzie walked in. "Hi." Lizzie greeted. "Hey." Raven greeted as she sat up. "Where's Dexter?" Lizzie asked. "He went to get us lunch." Raven replied and Lizzie nodded. "I just wanted to see how you're doing." Lizzie told her. "I put my mom in the mirror prison again. How do you think I'm doing?" Raven asked and Lizzie nodded. "Point taken." Lizzie replied. "How are you doing?" Raven asked and Lizzie pushed her eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" Lizzie asked. "With your mom, and all." Raven replied and Lizzie nodded. "My mom is.... Complicated." Lizzie told her and Raven nodded. "I get that, I really get that." Raven stated and they both laughed. "Yeah, we're more alike then we ever noticed." Lizzie stated. "I guess we are." Raven agreed. "I have a surprise for you." Lizzie told her. "You didn't have to do that." Raven told her. "Trust me, it was no problem at all." Lizzie stated. Then Maddie walked in with a grin and and Raven smiled. "Raven!" Maddie exclaimed. "Maddie!" Raven exclaimed. "I thought you could use your best friend." Lizzie stated. "Thanks." Raven stated. Lizzie nodded and then left the castle.

Real World!
      Daniel was discharged from the hospital. "I hope Lily is okay." Daniel stated as him and his sister left the hospital. "I'm sure she is. You know how strong she is." Danielle told him and he laughed. "That's for sure." Daniel agreed. "How are you feeling?" Danielle asked. "I'm fine." Daniel replied. "Be honest with me, I am your sister." Danielle told him and he sighed. "I am okay, I'm just a bit sore." Daniel told her. "Good. Because we have to help Rachel save Devin." Danielle stated. "What do you mean?" Daniel asked. "While you were being beaten, Devin was getting kidnapped by Mira." Danielle replied. "No!" Daniel exclaimed. "Somethings wrong with the two of you." Danielle stated. "We have to save him." Daniel told her. "I get that, and we will. We are family, and we are in this together until the end." Danielle told him. "What's the plan?" Daniel asked. "I'm not sure yet. We will meet up with Rachel and figure this out." Danielle replied as she took a fresh apple out of her purse. "Do you always keep an apple in your purse?" Daniel asked. "No. It was a fist from Ali." Danielle replied and Daniel nodded. "I see." Daniel stated. She took a bite from the apple. After she swallowed it she stopped walking, causing her brother to stop as well. She felt dizzy and held her head. She dropped the apple as Daniel walked up to her. Then she fell, feeling her brothers arms wrap around her, and then everything went black.
     At first, Tyler's team was winning. But now they are loosing and Tyler can't stand that. He grabbed Lily's hobby horse and threw it on the deck. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, as he put his sword up to her neck. "Stop!" Tyler yelled. Everyone stopped the battle and they gasped as they saw Lily. "Surrender your weapons and Lily won't die." Tyler told them. They all looked around and back at their friend. Lily shook her head. "Don't do it, it's not worth it." Lily told them. "Shut up!" Tyler screamed. Maddie was the first one to drop her weapon, not wanting to loose her friend. One by one, everyone dropped their weapons. Tyler chuckled as he realized he finally won. "I can't believe he won." Meeshell stated. "Mayor." Tyler stated. Everyone looked at Ali as she looked up at me. "What?" Alison asked coldly. "I did one last evil thing, before I get my revenge and go back to Neverland." Tyler replied. "And what's that?" Alison asked as she got more nervous. "I gave your friend an apple, making her think it was from you. It had a sleeping curse in it." Tyler replied and Alison gasped. "Which friend?" Alison asked and Tyler smirked. "I think she goes by Danielle in this land." Tyler replied and Alison let her tears fall freely. "No. No!" Alison exclaimed as Brittany, Annabelle, and Meeshell held her.  "You think you've won." Lily told him and he laughed. "Oh, dear. I have won." Tyler told her. "No, you haven't. Good always wins over evil." Lily stated. She slammed her foot on his amd then swung her head back, hitting his head with hers. She elbowed him in the face and then did a flip, in order to get away from him, and kicked him in the face at the same time. Lily picked up his sword and quickly stabbed him in the chest. She let go of the sword handle and stepped back. Blood trickled down his chest and some blood fell from his mouth as well. He just stood there, shocked. His eyes closed and he fell to the ground. Meeshell walked up to him and checked his pulse. She stood back up and faced everyone. "He's dead." Meeshell informed. Everyone walked up to Lily and watched Tyler's dead body. "It's over. It's finally over. Kelly stated. They were all helping the injured. Kelly got Madison out of the water and Charlotte was helping Michael. Tyler and his crew are all dead, all except Lexvin. Darla looked around and noticed he was gone. "Lexvin is gone." Darla informed. "It's fine. Tyler's dead, Lexvin doesn't have a leader now." Alan reassured. "He's not going to stay hidden forever." Darla told him and he nodded. "I know, and as soon as he resurfaces we'll get him." Tyler told her and she nodded. "What now?" Brittany asked. "We get a day off." Madison replied. "I have to find Dani." Alison stated and ran off, with Brittany, Annabelle, and Meeshell right behind her. "Let's go to the hospital." Charloette stated. "Good idea." Brenda agreed as they all left. Lily stated behind. Madison stopped and walked up to her, even though she's freezing cold and has a head injury from hitting her head on the docks when she fell overboard. "Are you okay?" Madison asked. Lily finally turned away from the dead body and looked at her friend. "Never better. Now lets go get you checked out." Lily replied and Madison nodded. Lily put her arm around her friend and they left.

Flashback!
      Cerise snuck back into her room in the middle of the night. She sighed as she laid on her bed. She heard something so she sat up. "Who's there?" Cerise asked. "Me." Ramona replied as she walked out of her closet. "What are you doing?" Cerise asked. "Waiting for you to get home." Ramona replied. "Does mom and dad know I was gone?" Cerise asked. "No." Ramona replied and Cerise nodded. "Good." Cerise stated. "What were you doing out so late?" Ramona asked. "Nothing important." Cerise replied. "Apparently. Now tell me the truth." Ramona told her and Cerise shook her head. "It's none of your buisness." Cerise stated. "Maybe I'll just tell mom and dad." Ramona threatened and Cerise glared at her. "Go ahead, tell them. I'm an adult, they can't control me anymore." Cerise stated and stormed out as Ramona sighed and sat on her sister's bed.

Present Time- Neverland!
       Jane just finished cleaning up her pirate ship, The Red Scarlet. Then her dad walked in. "Why are you on my ship when you have your own?" Jane asked. "Lexvin just called me." Hook replied. "Okay, and?" Jane asked. Those Wonderlandians killed Tyler." Hook replied and Jane gasped. "Really?" Jane asked and he nodded. "What do you think of your friends now?" Hook asked. "Ty deserved it after all the crap he put them through." Jane told him. He glared at her and then slapped across the face. "Don't you ever say that again!" Hook screamed and Jane glared at him. "Whatever." Jane told him. "I'm on my way to get a magic bean and then the two of us are going to get our revenge for Ty." Hook told her and stormed out. Jane knew this wasn't good, she had to find Piper.
       Jane ran out and saw Piper in the natives camp. "Piper!" Jane called. Piper turned around and smiled. "Hey, J. What's up?" Piper asked. "I have some very bad news." Jane replied. Piper frowned as he saw how serious Jane looked. "What's wrong?" Piper asked. "My dad is about to find a way to the cursed land to kill the Wonderlandians." Jane replied and he gasped as his eyes widened. "What? Why?" Piper asked and Tinker Bell flew towards them. "Because they finally killed Tyler." Jane replied. "What are we going to do?" Piper asked. "Tinker Bell. She can go and warn them." Jane replied and the little fairy nodded.