Chapter 37: To End a Long Term Battle Part 2!

Flashback!
    "Do you really think you can stop?" Mira asked. "I can try. I have to try." Holly replied. Mira shot magic at Holly, as she dodged it. Holly swung a sword at Mira. Mira disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke and reappeared behind Holly. Mira grabbed Holly and threw her into a tree. Holly sighed as she stood up and rubbed her head. Holly glared at Mira and threw a potion at her. Smoke appeared around Mira, giving Holly enough time to run to ger and slice her stomach, and back to her position she was in before. The smoke cleared up and Mira growled. "What the hell?" Mira asked. "Karma." Holly replied with a smirk. "You're going to regret this." Mira told her. Mira started using her powers to choke Holly. Holly dropped her sword as Mira lifted Holly in the air. Mira used telekinesis to make the sword come to her. Mira used her powers to cut Holly's cheek. "No more playing. Goodbye, Ms. O'Hair." Mira stated. She threw the sword at Holly, but then the sword bursted intoa million pieces. It shocked Mira so much, that she let go of Holly. Holly fell to the ground and grasped for breathe. She turned and saw Raven and Ashlynn standing there. Ashlynn ran to Holly as Raven walked closer to her mom. "How could you try to hurt Holly?" Raven asked. "She went after me." Raven replied. "Could you blame her? After you killed her boyfriend?" Raven asked. "That was revenge." Mira replied. "For me stopping you from killing Ashlynn and Hunter? Raven asked. "That's right." Mira replied. "You're so full of it. Look behind you." Raven told her. Mira looked and saw it was a full length mirror. She sighed as she turned to her daughter. "You wouldn't." Mira stated. "Try me." Raven told her.
   Mira tried to use magic to disappear, but she couldn't. "Why isn't my magic working?" Mira asked. "There are crystals all around the area. Underground, of course." Raven replied. "But how? I just used magic." Mira told her. "I was a distraction. Lizzie used magic to do it while we were talking." Raven stated and Lily appeared next to Raven. "Why are you helping?" Mira asked. "I asked her to help because I needed someone who's just as powerful as me to help." Raven replied.

Real World!
      Lily felt a pain in her head as she started waking up. "It's about time you wake up." Tyler stated and Lily sighed. "Where am I?" Lily asked. "Somewhere." Tyler replied. "We're in your ship, aren't we?" Lily asked and he laughed. "Got me. You're smart." Tyler replied. "It doesn't take a genius to figure it out." Lily told him and he nodded. "True." Tyler stated. "What do you want with me?" Lily asked. "I want all of you. But I wanted you first." Tyler replied. "Why?" Lily asked. "Because you're the most powerful. I want to get Charolette and Alan next, they're the next powerful ones." Tyler replied. "Then why did you kidnap Darla first last time?" Lily asked. "She was the easiest to get to, with Lexvin and all." Tyler replied. "Is Danny and Michael dead?" Lily asked as she held back tears. "I know for a fact Daniel is not, but I don't know about Michael." Tyler replied. "He better not be." Lily told him as she looked up and finally caught his eyes. "Time will tell." Tyler told her with a smirk.
     Mira had explained to Raven why she turned evil. "Really, Mira?" Raven asked. "Yes, Raven." Mira replied. Raven couldn't believe her mom's story. Her mom didn't want to be the evil queen, until her mom killed her finance, which was Mira's first love. "I didn't know you had a love before dad." Raven told her. "I don't like talking about him. My mom had always wanted to be evil like her story, and she did. I was more like you, until Brad died." Mira explained. "Then you met dad?" Raven asked. "I had always known your father, before we started dating he was my best friend. He had feelings for me before I had feelings for him. But I didn't realise he had feelings for me before I gained my feelings for him. I asked him out." Mira replied. "So, when did you start going evil?" Raven asked and Mira sighed. "After Brad died, I started experimenting with magic. Teaching myself how to get powerful. Just as powerful as my mom, because before then I refused to use any of my magic. All I was searching for was revenge on my mom. But after I killed her, I went dark. Too dark to come back from." Mira replied and Raven nodded. "Then why can't you just come back now?" Raven asked. "I just can't." Mira replied. "Yes, you can. You can be good, you can be my mom again. Please, mom." Raven begged and Mira stood up as she shook her head. "I said that I can't." Mira told her as Raven stood up too. "Where is Devin?" Raven asked. "Safe. For now." Mira replied and disappeared.