Chapter 29: Crushing!

Flashback!
      Lizzie, Jane, and Piper finally got back to the Natives camp. "Piper, where have you been?" Rose asked. "Around." Piper replied with a smirk. Rose sighed and rolled her eyes. "As always." Rose stated. "Rose, where's your mom?" Lizzie asked. "On vacation with Pipers par- I mean dad. This is my first time running the camp, practice for one it's actually my time." Rose replied and Lizzie nodded. "Okay." Lizzie stated. "Why? Do you need her?" Rose asked and Lizzie shook her head. "No, it's actually good she's not here right now." Lizzie replied and Rose pushed her eyebrows together. "And why's that?" Rose asked. "Because we are going to do somethings to help Jane and stop Tyler, that your mom or Piper's dad wouldn't approve of." Lizzie replied. "Should I be worried?" Rose asked. "No, it's just us being us." Jane replied with a smirk.
      They all decided to stay at the Natives camp for tonight. They need to rest up and get the energy they need. Captain Hook and Tyler are powerful enemies, so they need to be at their best to stop them. They were all getting ready to sleep. "Are you sleeping next to your boyfriend?" Jane asked and Lizzie rolled her eyes. "Very funny. Are you sleeping next to yours?" Lizzie asked. "I don't have a boyfriend." Jane replied. "Not yet." Lizzie stated. "Hey, beautiful." Daring greeted and kissed the side of her head as she smiled. "Hello, handsome." Lizzie stated and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go to Piper." Jane stated and Lizzie nodded. "Are you okay? With your dad and brother and everything?" Lizzie asked and Jane nodded. "Have been my whole life." Jane replied and walked off to Piper.

Real World!
     "Tom, this is hard." Darla stated and Tommy nodded with a sigh. "I know, Darla. But this is best. We have to get Lexvin, for you and to get Tyler." Tommy stated and Darla nodded. "I know, lets do this." Darla stated and Tommy nodded. "Are you sure?" Tommy asked and Darla nodded as she took a deep breath. "Yeah, we have to do this." Darla replied. "I'll be there with you." Tommy stated and Darla nodded with a smile. "Thanks, for everything." Darla stated and Tommy smiled. "You're welcome." Tommy stated and they hugged.
     Rachel walked into the sheriff's station and Lily waved to her. "Hey, how's wedding planning?" Lily asked and Rachel smiled. "It's fun. We almost have everything figured out. We just need the date." Rachel replied and Lily nodded. "I'm sure it'll be lovely." Lily stated and Rachel nodded. "Thank you. I want you to be a bridesmaid." Rachel stated and Lily looked up confused. "Wait. Really?" Lily asked and Rachel nodded. "Yeah." Rachel replied. "But.... Why?" Lily asked. "We got close because of the job and lately I have thought of you as one of my closest friends." Rachel replied and Lily smiled. "Well, I'll be honored." Lily stated and Rachel smiled too.
      Madison walked into the loft and everyone sighed in relief. "We thought you weren't coming." Kelly stated. "Where's Lily?" Madison asked. "Daniel won't let her come because of the pregnancy." Michael replied. "That's not like Lily, though. She's too confident and stubborn." Madison stated. "After a lecture from me and him, I think she's finally taking her pregnancy seriously." Charlotte stated and Madison nodded. "That's good." Madison stated. "Madison, is something wrong?" Alan asked. "I think I can't go with you guys." Madison replied. "What? Why not?" Darla asked. "I have been spending all of my time hanging out with you guys, I kind of want to hang out with Rachel. Her wedding is getting closer and I'm her maid of honor and her best friend." Madison replied and Darla nodded with a sigh. "I understand." Darla stated. "But this is important." Tommy stated. "But so is Rachel." Madison stated. "Lets not fight." Tina stated. "It's okay, Madison. We understand." Brenda stated and Madison nodded. "Thanks." Madison stated and left.

Flashback!
       It was midnight and Jane couldn't sleep, so she decided to take a late night walk. She was walking around the woods when she heard rustling in the bushes. "Who's there?" Jane asked as she looked around. There wasn't an answer, so she drew her sword out and got ready. "Show yourself coward!" Jane called. Then Tyler walked out with a smirk. "Hey there, lil sis." Tyler stated and Jane kept her sword where it was. "What are you doing here, Ty?" Jane asked as she glared at him. "I have my reasons. Put that sword down before you hurt yourself." Tyler replied. "You'll be the only one getting hurt here." Jane stated and Tyler chuckled. "Good luck with that." Tyler stated and Jane sighed and rolled her eyes. "Stop being so cocky." Jane stated. "I'm not cocky." Tyler stated in a mocking tone and Jane scuffed. "I will destroy you one of these days." Jane stated. "We'll see about that." Tyler stated and then he climbed a tree and started jumping from tree to tree away from his sister. She sighed and put her sword away again.
     She was sitting on a branch on a tree just looking at the sky and thinking about her messed up family. She heard more rustling in the same bush and stood up on that branch. She got her sword back out and pointed it to the bush. "The jokes over Tyler!" Jane exclaimed. Then Piper flew out of it and landed next to Jane on the branch with a chuckle. Jane sighed and put the sword away. "Lighten up, Jane." Piper stated. "Just go, Piper." Jane stated as she sat back on the branch. Piper sat next to her. "What's wrong?" Piper asked. "Why do you care?" Jane asked. "Because I care about you." Piper replied as he grabbed her hand. She looked at him as she held back her tears. "Whatever." Jane stated as she looked away. But Piper made her look at him. "Now tell me the truth. What's wrong?" Piper asked and Jane sighed as she looked down. "It's just my messed up family." Jane replied and Piper made her look at him again. "Your mom is dead. Your dad and brother are evil. It's horrible and I don't get it, I wish I did so I could help you. Maybe that's why you get along with Lizzie so well." Piper stated and Jane shook her head. "We have a lot in common. With looks and personality. The fact that we both are suppose to be evil but neither of us, nor want to be. She's my friend because she cares about me and because she knows me. She's there for me and listens to me." Jane explained and Piper nodded. "You guys do look alike, and maybe you're personalities are too much alike. You guys could be twins." Piper stated and Jane laughed, making Piper smile. "Thanks, I needed that." Jane stated. "Anything for you. I love your smile." Piper stated and Jane laughed. "Shut up." Jane stated and Piper laughed too. "It's true." Piper stated and they looked at each other and locked eyes. Then Piper leaned and kissed her passionately. She kissed him too, but then stopped and pulled away. "Jane." Piper stated and she shook her head. She jumped down and ran off as Piper sighed.

Real World!
      Rachel was trying on wedding dresses and Madison was helping her pick the right one. She came out of the dressing one and showed her. "What about this one?" Rachel asked and Madison shook her head. "No, it's not you." Madison replied and Rachel sighed. "Why does this have to be so complicated?" Rachel asked as she started looking for another dress to try on. "Because being married is complicated." Madison replied and Rachel laughed. "Thanks a lot, maid of honor." Rachel stated. "You are very welcome." Madison stated and Rachel laughed. She stopped and gasped as she saw a beautiful dress. She picked it up and looked at it more. "Find something?" Madison asked. "I think so. I'm going to try it on." Rachel replied. She went back into the dressing room. "Have you guys thought of a date yet?" Madison asked. "We've decided on June first." Rachel replied. "That's only two weeks away." Madison stated. "Two weeks is more then enough time." Rachel stated and Madison nodded. "Fair enough." Madison stated. Rachel walked out and spun around for her best friend with a grin on her face. "What do you think?" Rachel asked. Madison grinned as she stood up. "It's beautiful, Rach. You're beautiful." Madison stated and laughed. "I love it. It's the one, I can feel it." Rachel stated and Madison nodded. "Defiantly." Madison stated. "I'm going to get out of this amd buy it." Rachel stated and Madison nodded. "If you need extra money, just ask." Madison stated. "Thanks, but it shouldn't be necessary." Rachel stated and Madison nodded. Rachel got back in to change as Madison sat back down.
       Lily was at her house and bored. "Why are you so overprotective?" Lily asked her husband and he laughed. "Because I love you." Daniel replied. "I love you too, but I hate this." Lily stated. "Because you're not a safe person." Daniel stated and Lily scuffed. "I am a very safe person." Lily stated and Daniel laughed. "That's the joke of the century." Daniel stated and then Lily hunched over as she held her stomach. "What's wrong?" Daniel asked as he held her hand. "The baby." Lily replied. "What about the baby?" Daniel asked and Lily looked at him. "The baby is coming." Lily replied and his eyes widened.