Chapter 40: True Love Isn't Always Practical!

Real World!
      Devin ran to the hospital. "What happened?" Devin asked. "Long story short, she's in a sleeping curse." Daniel replied. "How will we wake her?" Devin asked. "We can't if she doesn't have a true love." Alison replied and Devin sighed. "This can't be happening." Devin told them. Rachel ran to them. "Any news?" Rachel asked. "No." Devin replied. Rachel put her arm around Devin and comforted him. "Danielle is one of the strongest people I know. She's the white night in Wonderland. She saved us there and she's smart. If anyone can get through this then it's her." Rachel explained and Devin nodded. "I know that you're right." Devin agreed. "What do we do?" Alison asked. Everyone just looked around, sadly.
     Rachel knocked on her mother's house. Mira opened it and smiled. "Rachel." Mira greeted. "Mom." Rachel greeted. "How is Danielle?" Mira asked. "Under a sleeping curse, and she can't wake up without a true love." Rachel replied. "She's not dating anyone?" Mira asked and Rachel shook her head. "No. No boyfriend." Rachel replied. "True love isn't always a girl and a boy who are in love and dating." Mira replied. "What do you mean?" Rachel asked and Mira sighed. "You don't see it?" Mira asked. "I don't even know what you're talking about." Rachel replied. "Man, everyone in this town is so clueless." Mira commented.
    Lily went to the hospital and walked up to her husband. "How are you doing?" Lily asked. "Not good." Daniel replied and Lily nodded. "It will all be okay, I know it will be." Lily told him. "How are you doing?" Daniel asked. "Better, now that Tyler is gone forever." Lily replied. "I'm glad he's gone. Now you're safe." Daniel told her and she smiled. "I love you." Lily told him. "I love you too." Daniel told her. They kissed and then hugged each other.

Flashback!
      Mira was hanging with Cameron at her castle. They heard a noise outside. "What's that?" Cameron asked. "I don't know." Mira replied as she stood up and went to her window. She looked out and saw her mom riding up in a carriage. Mira's eyes widened. "What is it?" Cameron asked. "My mom's home." Mira replied and Cameron stood up. "That's not good." Cameron told her. Mira watched her mom walk in the castle. "You can get out in this window." Mira realized as she faced him. "Or maybe you can use your magic." Cameron suggested. "No!" Mira exclaimed. "Okay, okay. It was just a suggestion." Cameron told her and she sighed. "I'm sorry, but if I use my magic I might turn into my mom." Mira apologized. "Don't apologize. You will never be your mom, your heart is too pure." Cameron told her and Mira smiled.
     Mira found a rope ladder and put it out of her window. The door slammed open and they both turned around and saw Mira's mom. "Mom." Mira commented. "Who is he and what is he doing in my castle?" Mrs. Queen asked. "This is my best friend, Cameron." Mira replied. "You don't need friends, you need minions." Mrs. Queen informed her daughter. "I'm not you, mother. I will never be you." Mira told her mom. "We'll see about that." Mrs. Queen stated and waved her hand, making Cameron disappear. Mira gasped as she looked around. "Where is he? Where did you put him?" Mira asked. "Somewhere deep in the woods." Mrs. Queen replied with a smirk. "No!" Mira screamed. She ran to her door, but her mom stopped her. "You're not going anywhere." Mrs. Queen told her and Mira glared at her mom. "Watch me." Mira told her and went down the rope ladder.

Real World!
      Charolette and Michael were at Charolette's loft. "I have an idea." Charolette told him. "Okay." Michael agreed. "Since we are engaged, maybe we can go ahead and move in together." Charolette suggested and Michael smiled. "I love it." Michael agreed. "Tomorrow?" Charolette asked. "Tomorrow." Michael replied. They leaned in and kissed. They heard a baby crying. "Why didn't you tell me you had a baby?" Michael asked and Charlotte laughed. "Shut up. It's just Princess." Charlotte replied and Michael laughed as well. Princess is Lily and Daniel's baby girl that they are babysitting. "I knew that." Michael told her and she couldn't stop smiling. "Sure you did. Lets go check on her." Charolette told her and they went upstairs.
     Lily walked into Mrs. Gold's shop. "Mom!" Lily called. Mrs. Gold walked in from the back. "You're here." Mrs. Gold commented and Lily nodded. "You did text me asking me to meet you here." Lily told her and Mrs. Gold nodded. "I want you to forgive me." Mrs. Gold told her and Lily laughed. "You can't force me to forgive you. You have to earn that and your trust." Lily told her. "I know, and I will." Mrs. Gold stated. "You cast this curse. Do you know how to reverse it? I mean all the way?" Lily asked and her mom sighed. "No, I didn't know everything about the curse when I cast it." Mrs. Gold replied and Lily sighed. "Yeah, go figure." Lily stated. "I am so sorry." Mrs. Gold apologized and Lily sighed. "Okay. I might be able to forgive you, if you stay good." Lily told her and she nodded. "I can do that." Mrs. Gold agreed and Lily smiled. "Good." Lily told her.

Flashback!
     Mira has been looking for Cameron for hours, she's afraid that she might have to use magic to find him. She really doesn't want to, but she will if she has to. She sighed and then took out his pencil that she had in her pocket. She's going to use it for a locator spell. One of the easiest spells to cast. She held it out and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes again to find the pen floating in the air. Levitation, that's a start. She waved her hand over it and then it glowed as it started moving. She followed it until it fell. She grabbed it and looked up to see Cameron. They smiled at each other and ran up to embrace one another. "Did you really just use magic?" Cameron asked as they pulled apart. Mira shrugged. "You're worth it." Mira replied and he smiled. "You're the best." Cameron told her. "No, you are." Mira told him as they hugged again.

Real World!
     Daniel, Devin, and Alison were in Danielle's hospital room. Lily sat in the waiting room. Rachel ran in and Lily stood up. "Are you okay?" Lily asked and Rachel shook her head as she tried to catch her breathe. "No." Rachel replied. "What's wrong?" Lily asked. "I just found out something that could help Danielle." Rachel replied. "Really?" Lily asked. "Yes, it's our only chance." Rachel replied and Lily smiled.
     The two of them went into The room. Lily went up to Daniel and Rachel went up to Devin. "My mom told me something that can help Danielle." Rachel told them. "What is it?" Devin asked. "True love's kiss doesn't always have to be with two people are romantically envolved. It can between a parent and a child or siblings." Rachel replied. "So, one of us can wake her up?" Daniel asked and Rachel shrugged. "It's worth a shot." Rachel replied. "Both of you should try." Lily told them. "Dev, you should go first since you're her twin." Daniel told him. He nodded and took a deep breathe before kissing her for head. They waited a moment, and he sighed as he stepped away. Daniel stepped closer and took a deep breathe before kissing her for head as well. Another moment and nothing happened, making everyone sigh. "That's just great." Lily stated sarcastically. "We can't just give up." Alison told them and they all sighed again.
      Mira walked in. "Did it work?" Mira asked. "No." Rachel replied. "What? She should have been able to wake her up." Mira told them and they all looked at her confused. "She? What are you talking about?" Lily asked. Mira looked at all of them. "What are you talking about?" Mira asked. "Neither of her brothers woke her up." Rachel replied and Mira sighed as she shook her head. "Wow. You guys are so very much clueless." Mira told them. "Why do you say that?" Alison asked. "Because what I meant by true love being different, is that you should wake her." Mira replied and everyone looked at Ali. "M?" Alison asked. "Yeah." Mira replied. "But why?" Alison asked. "Because you and Danielle are madly in love. These feelings first started when I poisoned you back at Ever After and she woke up and not Daniel. That was true loves kiss, but you guys were in so much denial you believed it was CPR." Mira explained. "Danielle and I are just friends. I don't love her like that." Alison told them. "Of course you do, and she feels the same way." Mira told her. "You have to give it a try, Ali." Daniel told her and Alison shook her head with tears in her eyes. "I-I can't." Alison told them. "Why not?" Devin asked. "Because maybe Mira is wrong. Truth is, I've known how I felt about Danielle for a while. I was just afraid to admit it, and afraid that she doesn't feel the same way. If the kiss doesn't work.... Then that's it."Alison explained. "I'm never wrong." Mira told her. "You can do this. I believe in you." Rachel told her and everyone nodded in agreement. Alison walked up to Danielle and took a deep breathe. She slowly leaned down and kissed Danielle on the lips. A blast of magic shot through the air. Alison stood up and a moment later, Danielle gasped for breathe. Everyone smiled as she sat up. "What happened?" Danielle asked. "Tyler gave you a sleeping curse to get back at me." Alison replied. "And you saved me?" Danielle asked and Alison nodded. "Yeah, with true loves kiss." Alison replied. "You love me?" Danielle asked. "I do." Alison replied. "I love you too." Danielle told her. They both smiled and then kissed passionately.