Chapter 16: Hookless!

Real World!
     Lily and Daniel are all moved into their new house. Rachel knocked on the door and Lily smiled as she answered the door. "Hey, come in." Lily stated as she let her in. "Is Daniel home?" Rachel asked and she shook her head. "No." Lily replied. "Good, what's the emergency?" Rachel asked. "I think I'm getting the hang of my savior powers. I'm finally starting to use my light powers to overcome my dark powers." Lily replied and Rachel smiled. "That's great!" Rachel exclaimed and Lily nodded. "I know, it's still a little tricky. But I think I'm ready." Lily stated and Rachel nodded. "Ready for what?" Rachel asked. "To take down our moms." Lily replied. "Now? Like, right now?" Rachel asked and Lily nodded. "Yeah." Lily replied. "I don't know." Rachel stated. "We have to, you know they're up to something." Lily stated and Rachel sighed. "Yeah, that's true." Rachel agreed. "I don't want to hurt my mom, but I want to get this over with. It's either them or us, and we have an advantage." Lily stated and Rachel looked at her confused. "What?" Rachel asked. "My pregnancy." Lily replied. "I don't understand." Rachel stated. "My mom doesn't know. I could use it against her. It will shock her and she'll stop and that will make her force your mom to stop so they won't hurt me, I'll be in from of you so they won't hurt you too." Lily explained and Rachel sighed as she shook her head. "Are you sure?" Rachel asked and Lily nodded. "Yes." Lily replied and Rachel nodded. "Okay." Rachel agreed.

Flashback!
      Meeshell and Tyler were walking around the Village of Book Ends as they are ice cream. "Tell me something." Meeshell stated. "Okay, I love this flavor of ice cream. Rocky road is the bomb." Tyler stated and Meeshell laughed. "No, I mean, may I ask you something?" Meeshell asked and he nodded. "Anything." Tyler replied. "Your dad has a hook for a hand, right?" Meeshell asked. "That's true." Tyler replied. "And you don't?" Meeshell asked and Tyler smirked. "You're very observant." Tyler replied and Meeshell laughed. "Why don't you have a hook for your hand?" Meeshell asked. "I haven't completed my story yet. Besides, I learned at a very young age to beware of crocodile's." Tyler replied and Meeshell nodded. "Nice. Well, I'll like you with or without both hands." Meeshell stated and Tyler smiled. "Really?" Tyler asked and she nodded. "Of course." Meeshell replied. "Good, because sometimes I can be pretty reckless." Tyler stated and Meeshell tried hiding a laugh. "I know." Meeshell agreed. He pretended he was hurt, and she blurted out laughing. "Hurtful." Tyler stated. "Truthful." Meeshell stated and they both laughed.

Real World!
       Meeshell sighed as she sat in Annabelle and Harry's pet shop with Brittany and Alison. Sirena was there working. Annabelle walked out of the baxk and over to them, as she sat next to them. "You okay?" Annable askrd to her mermaid friend and she shrugged. "I don't know." Meeshell replied. "We need to figure out a way to stop Tyler." Alison stated and everyone nodded. "Yeah, but how?" Brittany asked. "We tried to kill him, and failed." Alison stated. "We didn't try, it just happened. It was self defense, he went after us first." Annabelle stated. "Maybe that was our problem, we thought we drowned him." Brittany stated. "And he's a sailor." Alison added. "Which means he probably learned how to swim." Brittaby stated. "So, that plan never could have worked." Annabelle stated and they all sighed. "Meesh, you've been oftly quiet." Alison stated and Meeshell looked at her three friends, who were starring at her. "I don't know what to say." Meeshell stated with a sigh. "We will stop him, we will." Alison reassured and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah, I know." Meeshell agreed.
      Then the doors bursted open and everyone turned their heads to find Tyler walking in. "If you guys think you can beat me then you're really delusional." Tyler stated with a smirk. The girls stood up and Meeshell took a couple steps forward to be in front. "You want revenge? Is that really want you?" Meeshell asked. "Of course, on the end I will get what I was always after.... You." Tyler replied. "Not on my watch." Brittany stated as she stepped up. "Or mine." Alison agreed as she srepped up. "And mine." Annabelle agreed as she also stepped up. "Sweet, but that won't save you." Tyler stated. "Love overpowers all, not just boyfriend and girlfriend love. But parent and child love, sibling love, and friendship love. Our friendship is stronger then your stupid, pety revenge." Meeshell explained. Tyler got closer to them, but they didn't back away, they didn't wanht him to think they're afraid, especially Messhell. Tyler was inches apart from Meeshell. He lifted his right arm, which a hook is where his severed hand once stood. He dubbed his hook against Meeshell's face as she gulped. "Those kind of thoughts is what made you guys fail last time, but all mean, keep think like that. It makes it easier for me, even though I don't need it easy, I could take you in my sleep." Tyler explained. He moved his hook away from her and gave her a smirk as he left.
      There was a knock on the door and Lily answered it as Rachel sat on the couch with a cup of coffee. There was no one at the door, but she looked down and saw an envelope. She pushed her eyebrows together as she picked it up. She closed the door and walked over to Rachel as she examined it. "Who was it?" Rachel asked and Lily shrugged. "I don't know, this was left on my doorstep." Lily replied as she showed it to Rachel. "That's weird. What's in it?" Rachel asked and Lily shrugged. "I don't know." Lily replied. "Open it." Rachel stated and Lily nodded as she started ripping it open. Lily pulled the letter out and opened it as she started reading it. "Dear, Lily and Rachel." Lily read. "How did they know I was here?" Rachel asked. "I don't know." Lily replied. "Continue." Rachel stated and Lily nodded as she sat down on the chair next to the couch. "You think you can overcome your darkness? But you can't. You are darkness, both of you. It's where you come from, it's your roots. You can't overcome it, you have to sucome to it. Be dark, be vizious be evil like us. Because whether you like it or not, whether you want to be good or evil, you are just like us. You can try to hide it and you can try to change, but that will always be true. The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You're our daughters, admit it, take glory in it. Like mother, like daughter. You'll figure it out soon enough. It's time for a showdown, the real one, for you guys to learn the truth. Tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon, outside of Abominably Amazing. Love, your mother's, Mira and Ms. Gold." Lily read and they both sighed. "This is not good." Rachel stated and Lily shook her head. "Nope." Lily agreed as she threw the paper away.