Chapter 26: Mermaid Magic!

Real World!
      Melinda walked on the dock and waited. It took several minutes, but Annabelle and Brittany finally walked over to join her. "What took you so long?" Melinda asked with a sigh. "Anna was on the phone with Ali." Brittany replied. "And?" Melinda asked. Ali is almost ready." Melinda replied and Melinda nodded.
   Alison knocked on Daniel's door and he opened it shirtless. "Ali?" Daniel asked. "I need the Charmings." Alison replied and Daniel pushed his eyebrows together. "I don't understand." Daniel stated. "I can't explain right now. Just grab your siblings and meet me at the docks in five minutes." Alison stated. "Five minutes?" Daniel asked and Alison nodded with a sigh. "Yes." Alison replied and ran off.
       Tyler's ship is right next to the dock. Melinda, Brittany, and Annabelle are on the dock, waiting, as Charolette was on a cloud on the other side of a ship, hovering over the water. She looked in the window and saw Darla unconscious and sighed. She grabbed her phone and called her boyfriend, Michael. "Hey, do you see anything?" Michael asked as soon as he answered the phone. "Yeah, Darla is unconsious on the couch and Meeshell is conscious, but tied to a chair." Charolette replied. "Do you have a plan?" Michael asked and Charolette sighed as she shook her head. "For the first time in my life, no." Charolette replied. "Wow, that's surprising." Michael stated. "Yeah, maybe Lily and Alan are right. Maybe in some dier situations, you just need to wing it." Charolette stated and Michael modded from the other end. "Alright." Michael agreed. "I'll send a cloud to you for all of you get on." Charolette stated. "But we can't drive a cloud!" Michael exclaimed and Charolette chuckled. "It'll be enchanted to find me. You won't have to fly it, all you'll have to do is hold on tight." Charolette stated. "Okay." Michael agreed and they hung up the phone.

Flashback!
       The Wonderlandians were waiting by the Well of Wonder as they waited for Lizzie to return with Raven. Alistair walked up to Bunny with his hands behind his back and Bunny smiled. "Hey." Bunny greeted as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, I have something for you." Alistair stated and Bunny blushed. "Really?" Bunny asked as she sat on the edge of the Well. He showed her a magic flower that only Wonderland can grow and she smiled. "I know it's nothing big." Alistair stated. "No" I love it." Bunny stated as she stood up and he smiled. "Really?" Alistair asked and Bunny nodded. "Of course." Bunny replied. They kissed paasionatly when water from the Well splashed up and everyone stepped back. Lizzie, Raven, Daring, and Dexter were on the edge of the Well and all stepped down. "You're back." Tammy stated with a smile. "And you brought your boyfriends." Tony stated. "They insisted on coming." Raven stated as she held Dexter's hand. "We should get going, immediately." Lizzie stated and they all nodded as they followed Lizzie, and Daring walked beside her. Tammy and Tony were walking together. "Tony, we need to talk." Tammy stated. "Okay." Tony agreed. "You have been acting weird lately." Tammy stated. "We are all weird." Tony stated. "You know what I mean, not yourself. Everytime relationships or boyfriend and girlfriends are talked about." Tammy stated. "I don't know what you're talking about." Tony stated and Tammy sighed. "Tony, do you have a crush on someone?" Tammy asked and Tony's eyes widened. "Uh, no. I heard my name being called. See you later, Tam." Tony replied and ran off. Tammy then knew the answer. Tony was now talking to Kitty, who were both right behind Lizzie and Daring. "So, Lizzie.  Where are we going?" Daring askex and Lizzie smirked. "Neverland." Lizzie replied.

Real World!
      Darla stirred as she sat up. "What happened? Where are we?" Darla asked as she turned to the mermaid. "Tyler captured us." Meeshell replied and Darla sighed. "Of course." Darla stated as she realized her hand was handcuffed to the coffee table in front of the couch. "May I ask you something?" Meeshell asked and Darla nodded. "Sure." Darla replied. "How do you know Tyler?" Meeshell asked and Darla sighed. "It's a really long story." Darla replied. "We have time." Meeshell stated and Darla laughed. "Okay." Darla agreed as she began her story.
     Alison ran to the dock. "Are they coming?" Brittany asked. "They should be here any minute." Alison replied with a sigh. "Good." Annabelle stated. "This plan is a long shot." Melinda stated. "Well, it's the only plan we have." Alison stated. A truck stopped at the edge of the dock, and the Charming family stepped out and walked towards them with weapons and ready to go. "What is this all about?" Danielle asked. "An old enemy of Meeshell and us, also has a bad past with the Wonderlandians, has Meeshell captured and wants the Wonderlandians now." Annabelle replied. "Lily!" Daniel exclaimed. "Yes. That's why we have to stop Tyler." Brittany stated. "What kind of past do you guys have with him?" Devin asked and they sighed. "It's a long story, the point is we have to stop Tyler before it's too late." Alison replied.
    The cloud brought itself to Charolette with all her friends. "That was.... Interesting." Kelly stated. "Never mind that right now. We need to save Darla and Meeshell." Charolette stated and everyone nodded. "This is a death trap, he already wants us. That's why he went ahead and took Darla." Madison stated. "Do you have a problem with the fact that this is probably a trap?" Lily asked and Madison shook her head. "Nope, I just thought someone should say it." Madison replied and everyone nodded. "Then let's do this." Alan stated.

Flashback!
      They all got into a magic tea cup, that will fly them to the sky and all the way to Neverland. "Why Neverland? What's there that's so important?" Daring asked. "My mom use to go there for buisness a lot, and she would bring me. I befriended Jane Hook, daughter of Captain Hook. We became close, and my Wonderland friends even went there with me once to meet her and explore, as we often do. Well, her father and older brother might be up to something and it's possible that her mother's death wasn't an accident." Lizzie replied and Daring sighed. "Wow." Daring stated and Lizzie nodded. "Yeah." Lizzie agreed. "Neverland has always fascinated me, just like Wonderland did before I visited it for the first time. I read all about it." Raven stated with a smile as she stood next to Maddie, who took the sterring wheel. "This will be an adventure, that part is obvious." Dexter stated and Maddie started flying the teacup up and into the sky.
    A storm started brewing on their way up, and Maddie couldn't keep the teacup steady as she flew it. "What's up with this storm!?" Raven asled. "I don't know!" Maddie replied as they all were getting soaking wet. "Kitty ran up to them. "Let me try!" Kitty exclaimed and Maddie stepped back as Kitty took the wheel. It was a harsh ride, but they made it to Neverland in a crash. They crashed to the ground and the teacup broke, making them sigh as they all laid on the ground. Then a bunch of pirates surrounded them with swords pointing at them. They all looked up and saw a pirate ship and Captain Hook was there. "Hello again, Elizabeth Hearts. Welcome back." Captain Hook greeted with a smirk and Lizzie sighed.

Real World!
       Charolette broke open the glass window and went inside with the others following. Darla and Meeshell both gasped with smiles. They got off the clouds as they disappeared and Brenda waved her hand, making them get untied. They both stood up and looked around. "They'll find us." Meeshell stated. "Eventually, yes. But this wasn't a kill mission, not yet anyway. Right now, it's just a rescue mission." Tina explained. "We should probably leave." Tommy stated. Charolette looked over at the stairs that lead to the deck and gasped. She pushed Meeshell and made her fall on the ground as there was a loud bang. Everyone gasped as they saw Tyler on the stairs with a gun. Charolette held her stomach, that was now oozing blood, and fell to the ground as Michael hold her. "No!" Michael exclaimed. "I was aiming for Meeshell, but I guess this works too." Tyler stated.
      Annabelle, Brittany, Alison, Daniel, Danielle, and Devin were still on the dock as they discussed what their plan is. "Are we ready?" Danielle asked and everyone nodded. "Looks like it." Brittany replied. Then they heard a loud bang and they all jumped as they turned to the ship. "What was that?" Devin asked. "I dkntknow, but I don't think it was good." Alison replied. "Let's check it out." Annabelle stated and they all walked on until they were on the deck, which didn't have anyone on it. "Odd." Daniel stated. Danielle motioned for everyone to follow her down the steps as they got their weapons ready. Tyler flew back and landed on Danielle, as they both fell and rolled down the stairs. "Danielle!" Alison exclaimed as they all ran down the stairs.
      Melinda was behind everyone else. She saw Tyler as he slowly got up, weak from Lily's powerful magic. "Lily!" Daniel exclaimed. "Danny!" Lily exclaimed as they ran to each other and hugged. Melinda looked back over to Tyler, who was about to escape through a window. "Not so fast!" Melinda exclaimed as she pushed her way to the front of the crowd. She put her arms up and he completely froze. He fell on his back, eyes wide open, as he couldn't move at all. "What did you do to him?" Darla asked. "He's frozen. He can see and hear and is aware of his surroundings. But he can't move at all." Meeshell replied. "We have to get Charolette to a hospital!" Madison exclaimed. "And Danielle. I think she broke something!" Alison exclaimed. "I'll teleport us." Kelly suggested. "Are you sure you can?" Brenda asked. "Of cputse, it's my best power." Kelly replied. "That's not what I meant. You never teleported this many people at once, you could hurt yourself." Brenda stated and Kelly sighed. "We don't have much of a choice." Kelly stated and Brenda sighed too. "Fine." Brenda agreed.
      Everyone held on to each other as Kelly closed her eyes and her mind on her powers. A moment later, everyone flashed out of the ship and into the hospital waiting room. Kelly couldn't steady herself, so Alan and Brenda both grabbed a hold of her as she held her head. "Kel." Alan stated. "I'm fine, help them." Kelly stated and they nodded as they did what she said. They took the two injured girls and went to find Cecelia and Raina. Kelly's head was spinning and then she just passed out on the ground.