Chapter 8: Alone at Ever After!

Real World!
      A portal opened in the library. It was closes because Regina was getting ready for the day before she opens it, like everyday. Regina's eyes widened as four people came through, and then the portal closed. Madison, Nina Thumbelle, Justine Dancer.... And the Evil Queen. Madison, Nina, and Justine stepped away from her as she just laughed. Mira turned around and blew the door off of its hinges as all of the glass windows shattered. Eceryone around the library jumped as Mira walked out. No one knew what to do or what to say, they all just froze.
      Alison ran into the station and saw Rachel, and she sighed in relief. Since Lily isn't there, Rachel is the acting sheriff at the moment. Rachel looked over and smiled at her friend. Rachel frowned when she saw the serious look on Alison's face. She stood up and walked over to the mayor of the town. "Ali, what's wrong?" Rachel asked and Alison let out a breathe she was holding. "The evil queen is back." Alison replied and Rachel's eyes widened. "What did you say?" Rachel asked. "I don't know how, but your mother is back." Alison replied and Rachel felt her heart starting to pound faster.

Present Time- Ever After!
       Lily decided to camp out at the dark castle, it never scared her life most people. But of course, she was trained to not let anything scare her. That's why she always acts tough. She found Rachel's old room, and decided to sleep there. She sat at the vanity and looked at herself in the mirror. She touched her stomach, if you looked at her you wouldn't be able to tell she was pregnant, but that's because it's still very new, only a couple if weeks, if even. She sighed as she pulled her hair back in a ponytail. She's trapped here, by herself. Her husband and friends are all in Storybrook and she's stuck in Ever After, which is now basically ghost town, and she's pregnsby to a boot. She just wants to go home, but she can't, and she has to try to make peace with the fact that she may never go home again. She'll have to stay here and raise her child by herself, and away from the people she loves most. A year escaooef and rolled down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away and sighed. She hates crying in front of people more then anything, but she doesn't like crying when she's by herself either. It's a sign of weakness. You're not strong if you even think of crying. That's stuff her mom use to tetll her, she grew up believing it was all true. But she has to be strong right now, she needs to get out. She needs to take a page out of Madison's book. She needs to gave hope and faith, to believe that she can get out, for the sake of her baby. She got up and decided she should take a shower, so she took a quick one. She stole a pair of shorts and a tank top of Rachel's and got the bed ready. She laid down in it and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh. She didn't know what to do, but she had to do something, she knew that much. She closed her eyes and found herself slowly falling to sleep.

Real World!
      Daniel was at the station with Rachel, Alison, the Wonderlandians, Nina, and Justine. Madison just finished telling them what happened with her and Lily back at Ever After, and how Mira got out and about again. "How is she?" Daniel asked and Madison sighed. "She was good, strong. She, um.... She probably wants to tell you this, but I'm going to tell you anyways. She's pregnant." Madison replied and they all gasped. "What?" Daniel asked and Madison nodded. "Yeah, she couldn't wait to tell you. But you know her, she had to protect me at any cost. She knew the portal was about to close, and she had make sure I got out of there. I'm only here, because of her." Madison replied. "Is she okay?" Darla asked. "She's strong, she'll get through this. If anyone can, she can." Madison replied and they nodded.
     Mira Shards, also known as the evil queen, appeared at the station. Everyone stood back in fear and shock. Rachel stepped up and put her hands up, to protect herself and everyone else from her mother. "Mother." Rachel greeted. "Raven. So good to see you again." Mira stated with a smile. "Then I guess it's too bad I can't say the same." Rachel stated. "Are you really going to hurt your mother?" Mira asked. "If I have to." Rachel replied and Mira frowned. "Fine." Mira agreed. She used her powers to throw everyone, except Rachel, out of the window. The glass shattered as they all.started falling. "No!" Rachel gasped as she ran to the window and used her powers to bring them down lightly, so they were safe. She sighed in relief and turned around to find her mother was gone. She shook her head as she ran out and over to where her friends were. She forced them all to go to the hospital to get checked out, because they all have some cuts and scratches from the glass.

Flashback!
     Meeshell didn't know what to do. She had to he met out. It was the middle of the night, and everyone was asleep, so she thought. The captain of the ship was awake, and couldn't sleep. She tried getting free, but couldn't. She sighed and sat down as she quietly cried. Tyler walked out of his room and up the stairs as he saw Meeshell on the ground, still chained up, and crying. "Why are you crying?" Tyler asked as he sat on a chair and faced her. She sniffed and wiped her tears as she looked up at him. "I don't know. Maybe because you kidnapped me." Meeshell replied sarcastically. Tyler sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just stop, I can't sleep or concentrate." Tyler stated and Meeshell rolled her eyes. "Then release me and you won't have to worry about me annoying you." Meeshell stated, feeling confident for some reason. She's never confident, especially if she was in a situation like this. She's shy, but she's so upset and angry that she's confident. "Confident, are you?" Tyler asked as he stood up. "Surprisingly. Just leave me alone. If you're going to keep me here, I want to be left alone, especially by you." Meeshell stated and Tyler chuckled. "We'll speak in the morning." Tyler stated and walked away as Meeshell sighed.