Chapter 11: Two Queens!

Real World!
    Mira Shards walked into Ms. Hearts antique shop as the little bell rang. She looked around at all of the stuff as Ms. Hearts walked in from the back room. "I heard you were here." Ms. Hearts stated. "Well, what you heard is true." Mira stated. "What do you want from me?" Ms. Hearts asked. "I can't believe you actually casted my curse, I admire you for that." Mira replied. "Really?" Ms. Hearts asked and Mira nodded as she looked at a row of magical wands. "Yep." Mira replied. "I'm surprised." Ms. Hearts stated. "You should be, I don't say that often." Mira stated. "Why are you here?" Ms. Hearts asked. "We have something in common." Mira replied as she turned back to the queen of Wonderland. "And what's that?" Ms. Hearts asked. "Both of our daughters are engaged to Charming boys." Mira replied. "Yeah." Ms. Hearts agreed. "And we both would do anything to stop it." Mira added and Ms. Hearts nodded. "Yes, that's true." Ms. Hearts agreed. "I heard you haven't done anything evil since the curse broke. I figured that was because you were trying to be good to reconnect with Elizabeth." Mira stated. "Possibly." Ms. Hearts agreed. "I have a better idea for you." Mira stated. Ms. Hearts starred at her for a moment and nodded. "Okay, speak." Ms. Hearts stated and Mira smirked. "We should work together, do our evil schemes together." Mira stated and Ms. Hearts agreed.

Flashback!
     Meeshell was swimming in the water and stopped when she saw a ship, the same ship from before. Meeshell's eyes started to water as her heart started racing. She didn't know what to do. She got under the water, as she tried to hide. The ship stopped and the captain looked out at sea. Tyler saw some pink hair peeking out of the water, and he smiled. He saw the pink hair swim to shore, so he signalled the driver to also swim to shore.
     Meeshell got on shore and watched as her fin turned into legs. She sighed as she stood up and moved her hair out of her face. The ship parked by the shore and Tyler got put with Marcus behind him, as the rest of the crew stayed on board. "Hey." Tyler greeted. "Hi." Meeshell greeted. "How have you been?" Tyler asked. "Um, I've been good." Meeshell replied and Tyler nodded. "That's good." Tyler stated and Meeshell nodded. Meeshell sighed as she looked down and then looked back up and locked eyes with him. "Um.... Tyler." Meeshell stated. "Yeah?" Tyler asked. "Why are you here talking to me? Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" Meeshell asked and Tyler sighed. "I regret hurting you and kidnapping you. You were a mermaid and you seemed sweet and.... And beautiful. I couldn't help myself, but I handled the situation badly." Tyler replied and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah, you did." Meeshell agreed. "Could you ever forgive me?" Tyler asked. "I already have." Meeshell replied and Tyler smiled. "You have? Really?" Tyler asked. "Yeah, but I forgave you for me and not you. Holding grudges hurts you more then the other person. So yes, I forgive you. But it doesn't mean I'm ready to be friends with you or anything else." Meeshell explained and Tyler nodded with a smile. "I understand, but I'll keep trying. You're worth the effort." Tyler stated. Marcus walked on this ship as Tyler followed. Meeshell smiled and blushed as she watched the ship sail away.

Real World!
      Ms. Hearts followed Mira down the stairs until they reached the basement. Raven looked up from.her cell as Ms. Hearts smirked. "Clever. Your daughter is locked up and mine is missing." Ms. Hearts stated and Mira nodded as she also smirked. "Yes, those Charning boys can't lay a hand on our daughters." Mira agreed as Rachel glared at them.
     Daniel was at Devin's house as they tried to figure out a way to find Rachel and get her back. Daniel's phone rsnf and he answered it. "Hello." Daniel stated. "Hey, it's Annabelle. I'm with Brittany and Meeshell over by the well in the woods. The wedding is almost ready, hopefully we can bring Lily back soon." Annabelle explained and Daniel nodded with a sigh. "Thanks, a lot. All of you, for going this for us." Daniel stated and Lily laughed. "It was no problem." Annabelle stated. "Why are you doing this, if you don't mind me asking? We're you guys even friends with Lily?" Daniel asked. "Not really. We hardly noticed her or talked to her. She kind of freaked us out, to be honest. All of the yelling and threatening to chop our heads off, it really got to us. But we regret it, because she's a sweet girl deep down and we realised that sometimes she really needed a friend, especially those days she couldn't go back to Wonderland. She couldn't even see most of her Wonderland friends, except Maddie and Kitty and later on Alistair and Bunny. She didn't have anyone besides them, because no understood her. Her craziness and.... Her scary traits. We're really sorry and we feel bad, and we hope that she can forgive us someday." Annabelle explained and Daniel smiled. "She's more forgiving then she looks, I'm sure you've realise that by now. She didn't really like talking to non Wonderlandians anyways, until we started getting feelings for each other." Daniel stated. "Good to know." Annabelle stated and then she hung up. Devin walked down the stairs and over to his big brother. "I think I know where she is." Devin stated and Daniel nodded.

Present Time- Ever After!
      Lily was in Mira's old magic room, and she was mixing ingriendents to make a potion. She was trying to find way out of there. She found a So Are spell book of the evil queen's and decided to use it. "And there you go." Lily stated as she smiled and threw in the last ingriendent. The potion blew up in her face and exploded as she was flown back and but the wall behind her. It wasn't strong enough to break the wall, but it did dent it a little and she fell to the floor. She held her back as she stood up. "Ouch. I did not see that coming." Lily stated as she walked back over to potion table. She looked at the Spellbook again and her eyes widened as she saw that she had to pour the potion on something she truly cares about. It's a teleporting potion, not a portal potion. She sighed as she rolled her eyes. She touched her stomach as she had tears in her eyes. She never cries, but it's the hormones happening. She looked down and then got an idea. She poured the potion into a vial and poured it onto her stomach, because she truly cares about her unborn baby. She just hopes that this works. Then she felt a werid feeling as she slowly disappeared.

Real World!
       Lily appeared in her loft as Charolette was walking down the stairs. Her eyes widened as she saw her missing friend. She grinned as she ran and hugged her friend. Tbey pulled apart as they both laughed. "You're back!" Charolette exclaimed. "Yeah." Lily agreed. "But how?" Charolette asked. "Long story, I'll explain everything. But I think there's someone I want to see first." Lily replied with a smile and Charolette laughed as she nodded. "Yeah, Daniel is with Devin trying to find Raven." Charolette stated. "What are you talking about?" Lily asked and Charolette sighed. "The evil queen took her." Charolette replied. Lily took a moment before she said anything. "Is my mom helping?" Lily asked and Charolette shrugged. "We haven't really heard anything from her, so I honestly don't know." Charolette replied and Lily nodded with a sigh. "Lets go." Lily stated and Charolette nodded as they left.