Chapter 12: A surprise!

Real World!
     Charolette knocked on Devin's door and waiting as Lily hid. Devin opened the door and saw them. "Hey." Devin greeted. "Hi. Is Daniel here?" Charolette asked and Devin nodded. "Yeah." Devin replied and Charolette grinned. "Good, because I have a surprise for him." Charollete replied and Devin pushed his eyebrows together. "What do you mean? Whay kind of surpsise?" Devin asked and Charolette laughed. "Curiouser and curiouser. Bring him down and you'll see." Charollete replied and Devin nodded. "Danny!" Devin called. Daniel walked down the stairs and walked over to them. "Yeah?" Daniel asked. "Charolette says she has a surprise for you." Devin replied and Daniel pushed his eyebrows together. Buy before he could say anything, Lily stepped into her. His eyes widened as he started at his long lost fiance. "Lily?" Daniel asked and Lily nodded. "Yeah." Lily replied with a smike and he smiled too. He ran over and hugged her. He spun her around and put her down as they both laughed. Then they kissed passionately, glad to be in each others arms again, and hoping it'll last.
     Lily and Daniel had left Charolette and Devin at Devin's house. They walked back in, with Lily in front. Devin and Charolette stood back up and faced them. "No trace of my mother anywhere." Lily stated. "But there were traces of someone in her shop." Daniel stated. "Who?" Devin asked. Lily and Daniel sighed as they looked at each other and then back at Charolette and Devin. "The evil queen." Lily replied. "What?" Charolette asked. "Are they working together?" Devin asked and the engaged couple shrugged. "We don't know." Daniel replied and Lily sighed. "Rachel is the only one who can go against her mother, just like I'm the only one who can go against my mother." Lily stated and Daniel forced her to face him. "What are you saying?" Daniel asked. "I need to save Rachel and we need to stop our mothers.... Alone." Lily replied and he shook his head. "No. I just got you back and I'm not about to loose you again." Daniel stated and Lily sighed. "This is something I have to, I'll be fine." Lily stated and then she waved her hands and disappeared in a cloud of red smoke.

Flashback!
     "What?" Ashlynn asked and Meeshell nodded. "Yeah." Meeshell replied. "So, what does this mean?" Briar asked and Meeshell shrugged. "It doesn't mean anything." Meeshell replied. "He likes you a lot." Briar stated. "And he also kidnapped me. That doesn't seem like a healthy relationship." Meeshell stated. "Think about Rosabella's parents. He kidnapped her and she hated him, but it all worked out, and they fell in love." Ashlynn stated and Meeshell sighed. "Well, that's not happening with us." Meeshell stated. "So, you do hate him?" Briar asked and Meeshell shrugged. "I never said I hated him." Meeshell stated. "So, she does like him." Ashlynn stated as her and Briar smiled and Meeshell sighed as she shook her head. "No, I don't. I might see a different side to him, a better side to him. But that doesn't change anything, how I feel. It just doesn't." Meeshell stated and Ashylnn and Briar sighed.

Real World!
   Lily was outside of the place that the queens are staying at. She was out back and she had her hands up with her eyes closed as she focused on her magic. Then a red blast shutout of her hands and made a ginormous hole in the wall. She opened her eyes and smirked as she walked in.
     Lily looked around for a moment, making sure no one was around. She looked around the whole house, couldn't find either queen or Rachel. She picked up a tiarra, and she would recognize that anywhere. It wasn't her moms, or the evil queen's, it use to belong to her. There was a cabinet above the small table that held her tiara. She opened it up and saw it was a glass box, meant for royalty to put their tiara's or crown's in. She lift the lid and tgere was a glass bottom too, so delicate. She placed the tiara on it and then placed the lid back on. Then magic shot out from the glass box that held the tiara and it ran down to a spot on the floor. Then the door on the floor forced a trap door, making Lily gasp and widen her eyes as she smiled. She opened it up and walked down the stairs. She appeared in s room with a bunch of cages. "Go away!" Rachel exclaimed. "Rachel?" Lily asked as she walked to the sound of he voice. "Lily?" Rachel asked. "Yeah, it's me." Lily replied as she found the cage Rachel was trapped in and looked at her. "You're here? You're back from Ever After?" Rachel asked and Lily nodded. "Yeah, I'm back. It took a lot to make Devin and Daniel stay." Lily replied and they both laughed. "Yeah, I'm not surprised. But why did you come alone? I mean, I know that's your style, no offense. But why?" Rachel asked and Lily sighed. "Because you're the only one who can go up against your mother, just like I'm the only one who can go against my mother." Lily replied. "I tried, and I failed." Rachel stated. "Because they had more practice then we have. Plus, we're both kind of rusty. We need to practice, and sooner or later, we'll be able to stop them. But it has to be on our own, no help from anyone, whether they want to help or not." Lily explained. "Yeah, I get it." Rachel agreed. "Okay, it's settled." Lily agreed. "Are you going to use your magic to get me out?" Rachel asked and Lily sighed as she stepped back. "I can try. I used it to get in, but it took a while. Like I said, our magic is rusty." Lily replied and Rachel nodded as she also stepped back. "I'll take my chances, I need to get out of here." Rachel stated and Lily nodded.
     Lily put her hands up as magic formed around her hands. She waited, but nothing happened. She sighed as she opened her eyes. "You can do it, you just need to believe in yourself." Rachel stated. "I do." Lily stated. "No you don't, not really. Focus and concentrate." Rachel stated and Lily rolled her eyes. "I tried that, it didn't work." Lily stated. "What's on your mind?" Rachel asked. "What do you mean?" Lily asked. "Something is obviously on your mind. What is it?" Rachel asked and Lily sighed. "I thought that my mom could finally be the mom I have always wanted. One tbat supported me and cared ebough to let me be happy my way. I guess I was wrong. This is why hope breeds eternal misery." Lily replied and Rachel nodded. "I see. I know how you feel, I go through the same thing with my mom. But hope, if you don't have it then you don't have anything. Hope can get you hurt a lot, but it can also keep you believing, which will help good things happen to you." Rachel replied. "I don't know." Lily stated. "How does your powers work? What's your trigger?" Rachel asked. "It use to be anger, back then.... Things changed. I changed." Lily replied. "And now?" Rachel asked and Lily shrugged. "I don't know." Lily replied. "Yes, you do. What do you think of that helps you with your magic now?" Rachel asked. "Danny. My, I'm, unborn child." Lily replied and Rachel's eyes widened. "What? Are you serious?" Rachel asked and Lily nodded. "I'm so happy for you." Rachel stated and Lily smiled. "Thank you." Lily stated. "So, you changed a lot since high school. I don't even recognize the girl in front of me to that scary and intimidating girl all of those years ago. You're not angry at the world and the people in it anymore, you still a little like that. No one can change completely, but you're more loving now, especially now that you're a mom." Rachel explained and Lily nodded. "I didn't realise I was that intimidating." Lily stated and they both laughed. "You were." Rachel stated. "Even though I'm not the same person, I still use hate and anger to control my powers." Lily stated. "Then use your anger towards your mom." Rachel stated and Lily nodded as she took a deep breathe. She lifted her hands up again as she closed her eyes. Then red magic shot out of her hands and she smiled as she opened her eyes. Rachel ran out and hugged Lily as Lily hugged Rachel.

Flashback!
      Tyler was on his ship as Marcus approached him. "Sir." Marcus stated. "Yes, Marcus?" Tyler asked. "Why are you giving the mermaid time and space?" Marcus asked and Tyler sighed. "Because she needs to fall for me, and she can't do that if I'm breathing down her neck. It's called patience." Tyler replied. "But your plan?" Marcus asked. "It'll happen, just not right away. She has to trust me." Tyler replied and Marcus nodded. "Then you'll enact the plan?" Marcus asked and Tyler nodded. "Eventually. Stuff like this take time. But I will finish what I started with her." Tyler replied. "Yes, Captain Hook. Marcus stated and Tyler smirked.

Real World!
     "Where are you taking me?" Lily asked as Rachel led her into the woods. "To your surprise." Rachel replied with a smirk. "A surprise? Really?" Lily asked and Rachel nodded. "That's right." Rachel replied and Lily sighed as she rolled her eyes. Rachel led her near the well, but Lily stopped once she saw what was going  on. All of her Wonderland friends, Annabelle, Brittany, Meeshell, Devin, Danielle, and Daniel were standing there. They were all wearing fancy clothes clothes, suited for a wedding. Lily turned to Rachel, who was now in a different outfit then a second ago. "What?" Lily asked. "You'll see." Rachel replied as she smirked and put her hand on Lily's arm. Rachel removed her hand as Lily felt different. She looked down and noticed that she's wearing a gorgeous wedding dress. She touched her hair and realized it was in a different style. She looked back to Rachel as Rachel made a bouquet of roses and handed it to Lily. Lily smiled as she accepted them and then looked over to Daniel. She walked over to her fiance and stopped as they stood across from each other and smiled at each other. "You look gorgeous." Daniel stated. "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." Lily stated. Danielle looked at each of them closely. She is the one who is going to marry them. They were now ready to say their vows to get married.
     "Lily. You have always been a little different. You were, well, mad. You were also angry and always yelling, I never understood how you didn't loose your voice. I never really thought of you much. You were one of the very few villains who was also a princess. But you weren't as elegant as most princesses, and you also constantly threatened people. You weren't the kind of girl I went out with, not even close. A bet, I use to think that was a mistake, but now I realise it wasn't a mistake, because it made me realize how I feel about you. You intrigued me, made me want to get to know you, and I'm so glad you did. I love you, Lizzie Hearts. I always have, even before I knew it, and I always will, after we both leave this world forever." Daniel explained and Lily was smiling with tears in her eyes. "Daniel. When we were in high school, I was unloved for the most part, and also unloving for the most part. I would shut everyone out, and didn't let anyone in. I thought that was the only way to protect my heart, and to not get hurt. I always said what was on my mind, which often got me in trouble. But you respected it, and possibly even liked it a little. I wadnht ordinary, because of where I was from. But you loved me anyways. I never understood why you stood by my side knowing who I am and who my mother was. I have her darkness inside of me, all of us villains do. But you didn't care. You saw light in me, when all I saw was darkness. You are a Charming, but everyone is flawed, and I love you for that, and for so many other reasons. Too many to say now. I want to spend my life with you, and nothing changes that." Lily explained and Daniel was smiling with tears in his eyes. "The rings." Danielle stated as she was also smiling with tears in her eyes. Devin handed Daniel one as Madidon handed Lily one. Daniel grabbed Lily's hand. "With this ring, I the wed." Daniel stated as he put the ring on her finger. Lily then grabbed Daniel's hand. "With this ring, I the wed." Lily stated as she put the ring on his finger. They held hands as they starred at each other with smiles. "You may now kiss the bride." Danielle stated. They leaned into each other and kissed passionately as everyone clapped. She put her hands around his neck as he put his hands around her waist and he pulled her close.
       Tyler Hook, the oldest child of Captain Hook, was now in Storybrook. He was the one who made the portal that made Meeshell appear in this realm, and he followed. He will finish what he had started, at any cost.