"You planned this didn't you?" I raised a brow and she slowly nodded.

"This is the second time this happened." Jack shrugged and looked Kristoff and Hiccup coming our way. Just as expected, they wore what Anna had bought them. Hiccup looked rather sad, he wore the same clothes as Merida. A tear escaped Merida and she ran away as she saw Hiccup's faint smile.

"Well, don't just stand there" Jack ticked his tongue and Hiccup looked at him in confusion

"GO AFTER HER!" Jack said as he pointed at Merida's direction and he nodded and ran to her. We followed close behind until we reached the restroom where they were shouting. We looked at them as Hiccup tried to ease Merida.

"I HATE YOU!" Merida cried as she took her bag and took out her quiver of arrows and bow.

"DON'T YOU COME NEAR ME!" She yelled as she aimed the arrow at Hiccup tauntingly using the bow

Hiccup however didn't mind Merida's arrow being aimed at him, he just walked towards Merida and Merida started to step back, the arrow still being aimed at Hiccup. Hiccup approached her and immediately hugged her without another word. Merida dropped the bow and arrow and she started crying on Hiccup's chest making his shirt slightly wet but he didn't mind. He rested his chin on her head, his left hand massaging her hair while the other on her back.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Hiccup whispered to Merida and pulled away from the hug. He chuckled as he wiped Merida's tears using his thumbs and smiled at her faintly.

"Stop crying, you'll look ugly" he joked and Merida shoved his shoulder playfully making me smile. They're back together!! My OTP!

Hiccup kissed Merida's forehead and they walked out the restroom, hand-in-hand. They looked at us weirdly as we started to cheer for them, Merida blush and so did Hiccup, they just look perfect together!

Flynn was combing Rapunzel hair making Rapunzel smile. Anna was jumping up and down as Kristoff tried to calm her down. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look at Jack who was smiling at me making me blush and look away. He pulled me closer and I just avoided his glance.

"I'll see you at break time" he smiled and strode along with the boys. I looked at Merida who was smiling at the moment as she and Rapunzel talked together.

"Why did you fight?" I worriedly asked

"We just got a misunderstanding" Mer shrugged and Rapunzel smiled.

"What's with the bright smile?" Anna teasingly asked making Rapunzel blush.

"Flynn and i are taking dinner together tonight" she smiled "how 'bout you guys? Any plans today?" She asked

"Hiccup and I are coming back to the park, we just have to catch up on things" Merida sighed and smiled

"I'm not sure if Kristoff and I are either going to a zip line or play bump cars in an arcade" Anna tapped her chin.

"Jack just told me to meet him at break time" I shrugged.

The bell rang and we bid our goodbyes as I walked to homeroom. I felt someone behind me, I turned around and saw Tanya who was looking at me irritability.

"Will you stop flirting with him! It's just annoying." She groaned and I looked at her weirdly.

"I am not flirting with him." I glared at her.

"Then what was that show of yours at the gym when Jack layed on your lap, what was that?!" She glared back.

"I didn't even tell him to do that" I defended, I just don't get why she's so short tempered.

"And now Your wearing clothes like what couples do! I'll tell you this one last time. He's mine." She growled and opened the doors to homeroom then entered. I just sighed and stared at the door, not knowing what to do.

Why is it so complicated to be with you?

----

A/N: Yayay! Mericcup is back together!!! *jumps around* well, except for the fact that Tanya is getting in the way of Jelsa:(

Jelsa pic on the multimedia ---- haha, another one of my edits xD

DOUBLE UPDATE! YAY! I JUST LOVE DOUBLE UPDATES! DO YOU?

Well, I just came home from a friend's house (she doesn't know I have wattpad xD and I don't really want her to know, IK I'm weird cx) so I will make this quick cause I already have to sleep xD

So.... *sighs* sunday is almost finishedD: I'll be seeing you on Friday xc

I am sorry if this didn't contain any jelsa moments:( I'm so sorry. Well, at least we had a bit of Mericcup here!:D

Thank you so much for reading this book! I didn't really expect it to reach over 30k+ reads! Thank you sooo much!!!*offers chocolate* thank you for the votes and your beautiful comments!:')

WE'RE ALMOST IN THE 40S CHAPTER! SQUEE~

Well, I must go, I Don't know if I could make chapter 38 in 2 hours but We'll see what I can do.

Stay HAPPEH!! AND OF COURSE, SMILE:)

-ANGELLA♥