I turned to face him with a wide grin. "Oh, hi Don, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I could get a smog check." Yeah, right. I didn't even know this was the shop the brothers are working at. This was just a coincidence.

"Okay, let me have a look," he put down a tire wheel as he stood in front of me covered in black spots on his skin and clothes that were smudge like black eyeliner. "Where's your car?" he asked looking over my head.

"My car? Right," I laughed hysterically, nervous as my fib grew bigger. "I forgot I rode the bus here. Let me come back later." I had to take a step back without looking away not to give off a different reason why I was here but Don pulls on a full wolfishly smile and that I knew he what he sees, me here at his family shop contrasting other ideas. And I don't like the way he looks at me like that.

I have to get away before he...

"Logan! There's a girl here to see you," too late. Don chorused and my stomach fluttered with butterflies. As soon as his brother heard over the loud noise Logan came running from the back of the shop and stop to be surprised at my sudden visit.

"Aphrodite," his eyes beamed and lips curled into a smile. My eyes widen at his rocking abs my brain went bananas. "You came here to see me?" he removed his gloves and pulled out a towel from the back of his jeans pocket to wipe the dirt off his face.

"N-no," I stammered. "I didn't know this was the shop you were talking about. It says Uncle Roy's Shop."

"Uncle Roy was our uncle, our dad's older brother. He and my dad opened this shop. Our dad was in the marine and was stationed in Hawaii and met our mom there. They got married in Honolulu and have five fucking handsome boys," I rolled my eyes.

"Did someone say handsome?" Seth pop himself with Liam behind him.

"Hey, Effie," I didn't care if Liam calls me by my nickname.

"Well, Effie seems you can't stay away from me, can you," Seth flash a wink and lean against the car only to slip off and played it cool that was failed to seduce me but just made me chuckled.

"No, she can't stay away from me," Liam joked.

"Fuck off you two, she is here for me," Logan growled at his brothers, and it made them smile.

"Hey, guys. I get it, you are all hot," I declared. That just slipped through my lips but I wasn't going to take it back. Two hundred pounds of muscles, sweat from hard work, smudge with oil on their skin makes them hot but Logan who wore without a shirt I fell as if I died and my soul went to heaven not to see God but a sexy god.

The feeling between my legs starts to tingle by Logan's stare. I squeezed my thighs wishing he or his brothers didn't catch on.

God, I need a new hobby to get my brain back in function.

"So, princess, did you had a fun sleepover at that boy's house yesterday?" Seth asked, and my body jerked.

How the hell did he know? "How the hell do you know I had a sleepover?"

"Oh honey, you are wearing a large shirt that drapes your body like a sweater and swimming trunks. None of my brothers wouldn't notice until I did." he chuckled. "I didn't know the boy is a big fan of The King."

Fuck!

I forgot I was wearing Lily's oversize shirt her dad, Wayne got from an Elvis Presley convention in Las Vegas and bought a 2X large t-shirt of Elvis picture on it, and she gave me her own swimming trunks because she doesn't own any two-piece bikini. It was only clothes to wear because I wore my own clothes neatly wrapped in my handbag, and I don't want to wear my clothes twice. I didn't realize that Seth would point out the shirt. And because I told him I'm going to a boy's house as a joke I didn't think he would see it in a different perspective.