Part 1. Selena's POV

Começar do início

Abel: Why not? It's not like it's a date unless that's what you want it to be or something

Selena: Uh.. I-

Abel: ( chuckles ) it's cool. I'm just saying, I like food and you like food so why not go grab some food?

Selena: You have rehearsal after me

Abel: I don't need to rehearse.

Selena: I'd love to but I don't think it's a good idea.

Abel: Well if you ever change your mind, let me know. ( turns around and walks out )

* The VS Fashion Show *

{ Selena was back stage at the 2015 VS fashion show jumping and dancing to The Weeknd while he performed }

Selena's POV

I LOVE and I mean I absolutely LOVE Abel. He is so talented, like his voice is so heart melting. And not to mention, he's Canadian. Everybody knows how much I love Canadians... I watched and danced while he was performing on stage. After he performed I saw him walk backstage, I smiled to myself thinking about our little conversation T my rehearsal. He is so adorable. So shy and so laid back. His voice is so soft and smooth, like Bella is so lucky. I watched him talk to GiGi, Bella's sister... I watched his body language. I watched the way he smiled. Gosh he is highly attractive, I never really noticed how beautiful he is.

Theresa: Girl what are you so smiling about?

Selena: huh?

Theresa: I said what are you smiling about

Selena: Nothing ( touches the back of her ear shyly )

Theresa: ( turns her head and sees Abel, looks back at Selena ) oh I get it.

Selena: What?

Theresa: You were smiling at The Weeknd

Selena: ( scoffs ) T don't be so ridiculous and it's Abel.

Theresa: Same difference and ridiculous? Am I right or am I right?

{ She was damn sure right but Abel has a girlfriend and I respect Gigi so therefore I respect Bella. }