Punishment. Reiji

"Welcome to McDonald's. How can I help you?" A stern voice from a drive-thru echoed through the loudspeaker.
"First of all, call me 'Master', second of all, always answer 'yes, Master' and third of all - I want diet coke. Did you understand my order?"

"Ayato, I will make you suffer more than you can imagine." Reiji's robotic voice came from a loudspeaker.
"You already did," Growled out Ayato, but he soon regained his sadistic cheerfulness. "If you don't obey you client, I will talk to your manager."
"Is diet coke all you want, master?" Disgust and nothing more could be heard in Reiji's voice. Yes. His punishment was to work at the McDonald's... Maid McDonald's.

Now, how did that happen? Karlheinz has his own connections that he uses quite often. Papa Sakamaki also has quite an amount of creativity with his punishments, making Reiji curse his own existence. Since that maid McDonald's didn't have official uniforms for guys, Reiji was even more out of luck. His outfit was the cutest pink maid dress you can imagine with a frilly white apron.

When Reiji first stepped into his workplace of the next month, his vision went blank. If it wasn't for his father's need to act out close father and son relationship, Reiji would have fallen face first into someone's dinner.

First place Reiji was trained to work in was drive-thru. His manager sensed his inability to stay cheerful even if it meant to save his life, so she decided to use Reiji's handsome voice for better good. Unfortunately for Reiji, his brothers were informed about his new workplace. And so, once again triplets united to make Reiji's life into a living hell.

And so Ayato got his diet coke and decided to come back later that day.
"Your master speaking! I want some fries!" Another robotic sigh could be heard coming from the loudspeaker.
"Yes, master. What else would you like? A chicken mac? Some ice-cream? Or perhaps some salad? Ice queen as yourself needs to keep himself in shape, master."

"That's it, I'm talking to your manager!" At this point Reiji didn't care, he had some rough clients asking for something more that junk food or drinks.
"Please tell her everything. Make her kick me out of this hellish place. This would only be a huge favor."
"Tch, we'll see!"

A few customers later, Reiji was ready to stuff some burgers in hopes of getting sick and dying. Poor thing didn't understand that junk food wouldn't work that way. 
"Reiji, one customer had some complaints about the way you talked to him. He personally requested to see you in another position. From now on, you'll have to face customers head on."

And so, Reiji was forced to take orders from the customers face to face. He was deep in thought, planning his punishment for Ayato. Would it be better to spice up his takoyaki with vampire laxatives or would it be better to get rid of all of the torture tools that Ayato owned.
"Nfu~ And who's this young beautiful male right here?" Hearing the already familiar phrase once again, Reiji automatically answered.

"I am your maid of the day, master... What are you doing here?!" When he lifted his eyes to greet yet another customer, Reiji was met face to face with his despicable brother.
"Oh, no need to be so cold~ I can take care of my maids, entrust yourself to your master," Laito winked.

"I'd much rather die-"
"Reiji! What did I say about talking to customers?!" Manager stomped towards her new worker. "Be kind, be shy, smile a lot and always talk to them the way they want!"
"Yes, ma'am." Reiji gripped his apron in a pathetic attempt to contain his anger.

"Nfu~ it's okay, really. I like feisty maids."
"If you say so, master, but if he starts acting up - inform other workers." Manager bowed before leaving.

"So, my dear little maid, what special offers of the day do you have for me today?"
"For immature brats we have happy meals. Would you like to order five of those, master?" Reiji's vein was popping out like a balloon being filled with water to the point of bursting.
"Now now," Laito leaned towards Reiji to read his name card, "Redgi-chan. Did I read it right? Oh who cares. I came here for a big portion of fries."