This is Halloween! part 1

I don't own this picture and I don't know who does.
........................................................................

Oh, what a beautiful day to be alive. It's this wonderful time of the year again - Halloween. The day, when people can dress up as someone they are not - functioning adults, super heroes, couples that are truly in love, anime characters or simply something abstract like justice, peace, devastation or chicken nuggets.

The day, when kids go 'trick or treating' while their parents fear for the wellness of their children's teeth... Or if their children will come back at all.

The day, when girls can dress up like their fathers worst nightmare - sexy anything. This is the first Halloween night in the Sakamaki household and I refuse to let them kill my fun.

Today, I mean, tonight there's a party at school and everyone has to come dressed up as something. I will go as Cheshire cat. I woke up really early because I just couldn't contain my excitement and I really wanted to dress up as soon as possible for a few reasons.

First reason - my makeup takes some time. For that famous smile I used a temporary tattoo that shines in the dark and that's the only shortcut for my tonight's look. Drawing perfect cat eyes with eyeliner is tough. If I mess up, I will have to redo my entire work and that would take away even more time and my reason number two would wake up and the fun would be ruined...

I had my hair curled with blue and gray striped cat ears sticking out, I was with blue cat contact lenses, there was a fluffy blue fur choker on my neck. Beneath the fur was a few layers of protective chain against vampires.

I had my neck covered with a mixture that I got from my friend. She said that it's perfect against skin imperfections, but it tastes really bitter - perfect home remedy from skin tasting vampire licks.

I was wearing fitted knitted sweater with gray and blue stripes, black leggings and fur boots. I had fingerless gloves on with a false paw heart in the middle. I also grew out my nails and cut them into a triangular shape, covering them with blue nail polish. And my whole costume was finished with the limp but fluffy tail that I secured behind me with a belt.

Now, when preparations have been finished - it's time to have some fun.

It was already dark.
I quietly tiptoed towards the Reiji's room. He was still asleep. Carefully I opened the doors and stepped in. His alarm always goes off at the same time and it's my luck to know it. Only five minutes to wait. I hate waiting.

Here he was - snuggled in the blanket like a peacefully sleeping puppy. I walked closer. His eyes were closed, face was relaxed and no tension could be found. It would be a shame if someone... did something. I smirked evilly.

Reiji was laying on his side, facing his alarm clock - perfect position. I walk even closer and crouch down right in front of his face. It's a first time I'm doing something like this, so my hands are a bit shaky, but at the same time I'm getting more and more exited with every passing second. Any moment now. Any moment.

....... ......... ......... .......... ........

What a silly girl Shizuka is. I sensed her presence the moment she touched the door handle. Only out of pure curiosity I'm pretending to be asleep. I wonder, what is she trying to gain from staring at my face? It's been almost five minutes now.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

It's time to 'wake up'. I wonder, what kind of facial expression should I use? The bored one? The grumpy kind of one? Or maybe an arrogant smirk? Yes, arrogant smirk will be perfect. I was already prepared to teasingly scold her, but then I opened my eyes...