Punishment. Laito

It was nearly a dawn. First rays of the sun were trying to get through his blinds. Laito was lying in bed, recalling events of the previous night.

It all started when he saw a shy looking girl in his class. She was a newbie who moved to this place because of her mother's work. For the first few nights she was drowsy and seemed to be scared of her own shadow, but as the time went by - she perfectly adapted to her new life.

Yet, she wasn't trying to make any friends or to get in contact with anyone at all. The only time she talked was when teachers asked her something.

He wanted to tease the girl, to make her feel as uncomfortable as possible, so he did the one thing that always worked with the loners - he struck up a conversation with her... Or at least tried to do so. He used his usual approach, but the girl didn't even lift up her eyes from the book she was reading. She was completely ignoring him.

Then he tried another line and another, but she was just reading her book. But he still had his trump card - his touch. He got closer to her and when he was about to touch her - she slammed her hard-cover book right into his nose.

But he did notice one thing - she was slightly blushing before he tried to talk to her. Was she reading something naughty? Fortunately, next period was PE, so she left her bag unguarded. When he opened that book - he found a shoujo manga inside. Now he knew her taste, her fantasies and dreams and now he regained his power over her.

It was a matter of weeks before he made her fall for him First stage of the cycle - making her fall for him. Second - making her sleep with him. Third and the most enjoyable one - the heartbreak. And then repeat.

"Laito, what are you thinking about?" Girl besides him asked sleepily.
"That my Bitch-chan is too naive." He felt her slightly flinch. He had to fight off a grin coming it's way.
"What do you mean?" She asked, her voice trying to hide rising fear.
"Did you really think you were special?" She just stared at Laito, eyes big as the moon. But he could sense it - she was about to cry.

"I.. Have to go home. Mom's probably waiting." She hurriedly picked up her clothes and stormed out of his room. She should realize that Laito still had her bra any moment now. He closed his eyes, feeling the material with his fingers. Moments later he heard his room's door open.

"Forgot this?" Laito threw the pink bra to her direction without opening his eyes.
"I prefer latex actually, but thanks." Laito's eyes shot wide open.

There he was - Karlheinz with a pink bra right across his face.
"What are you doing here?" Laito frowned in disgust.
"I came here to give you a birthday present in advance. I was planning to give it on your actual birthday day, but you've been a naughty little boy."

"So what are you going to do? Lock me up once again? That didn't even work the first time and it won't work now," Laito smirked. "You're quite out of ideas on how to punish me, aren't you?"

Karlheinz removed the pink bra from his head and threw it back at Laito, who caught it with ease.
I wouldn't be able to call myself your parent if I didn't come up with something to make you beg for hell."

"Oh I'm so scared." Laito got out of his bed and walked towards his bathroom. But with each step he took - he felt more and more dizzy. That was not normal.

"What did you..." But Laito couldn't finish his sentence - he passed out.
"What a troublesome child he is. I really do hope he hates my gift."

------ ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

The sound of scissors snipping brought Laito back from the deep, drug induced sleep. At first, he was still too dizzy to take in his surroundings. Something warm was touching his head and caressing his hair. Something was falling down from time to time, tickling his cheek. Laito smirked - maybe she came back.