V. First bite

"Leave my bathroom however you entered it or I will..." I reached out for my towel.
"You will what? Scream?" Shuu chuckled. He was walking closer to the bath that I was in. I knew I had a bad feeling about these brothers but I never thought that something like this would happen so soon. Living alone with six guys seems like a bad idea, a really really bad idea right now.

"Huh? Already shaking with anticipation? Lewd woman indeed." HE SAT IN THE FUCKING BATH WITH ME! I can't just stand up and run away - I'm wearing Eve costume and blue bubbles. So what do I do? What if he'll do something to me? I was shaking with fear and anger. I've tried to get as far away from him as possible, covering myself with now wet towel but he just laid there doing nothing.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Shuu was just laying there with his eyes closed, listening to music.
"I'm taking a bath, can't you see?"
"Why can't you go to your own room then?!"

"Because you are not there." This was like a punch in the stomach. This one phrase knocked the air out of my lungs completely. He was still laying there with his eyes closed so I took my chance - I jumped out of the bath. Wet towel is not a good thing to have around me in front of an obvious pervert so I ran towards my bathrobe. I tightened the knot around my waist with shaky hands.

"Why did you leave?" Shuu asked with a raised eyebrow, obviously enjoying himself.
"You can't be seriously asking me this." I was looking for my glasses around the bathroom. I know I put them somewhere near the sink. The moment I find them I will go straight to the phone. I know I put them there so where are they?

"Looking for these?" I froze for a moment and slowly turned around to face Shuu.
"W-why are you wearing my glasses?"
"To check if they are strong. You wouldn't be able to run away without them, right?" Why is he talking like that? Now I got a huge urge to get away from that bathroom as fast as possible. I don't need my glasses to unlock the door and get away from him... But I need a key which was not in the door lock like I left it.

"What you want is right here." Panic rushed all over my body. I'm trapped here with him. I've tried to open the doors, I think I even hit them a couple of times but they were locked. No, I can't lose my cool now - I must stay calm or he will take advantage of my panicking self.

"All you have to do is come closer to me and I will give you your glasses and the key." Should I jump out of the window? No - I might break my legs or worse - it's a second floor after all. I look at Shuu - he's staring at me, his red eyes shining strangely, his lips curled up in a relaxed smirk. I slowly make my way towards the window and try to open it.

"Why won't it open." I muttered quietly.
"Come on, I won't bite, at least not tonight, or are you scared to approach me?" Honestly, my entire body was shacking and I was sweating as if I was in a sauna and I could literally feel my heart pounding in my chest out of fear...

"M-me? Scared? Don't be stupid. I know you won't do anything to me." I really hope you won't do anything to me, but your eyes are the eyes of a predator. But I can't show that I'm weak or he will mock me every time he sees me. Shuu might even tell his brothers about me being a scaredy-cat and laugh behind my back. I take a few steps closer.

"Why are you so slow? Don't you want to leave, hm? Oh, maybe your true intentions are a bit more perverted after all?" I try to ignore his words and concentrate on my breathing and the key. It was laying on his palm. I felt like a puppy that was walking closer to a treat. I got close enough to just take it with my stretched out arm. But the moment I touched his hand, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. It was all thanks to my great sense of balance that I did not splash into the water together with him.

"Let me go!" But he was still holding my hand.
"You forgot something." I felt my glasses on the bridge of my nose, but he still had an iron grip on my wrist.