This is Halloween! part 2

Music is just for the mood
........................................................................

It didn't take long to reach our school. As I left the limo, I've noticed the incredibly horrifying Halloween decorations. There was a fake cemetery, a spiderweb field... WITH REAL SPIDERS. Laito got stiff - I wonder why. Then there were dead body imitations hanging from the trees. They were so realistic one might think that they were real. I read an article about a man that hanged himself and people thought that he was just a Halloween decoration and ignored him for a few weeks.

"Shizuka-san, please start walking - we don't have all night."
"Okay, but look - aren't they realistic?
"Yes, realistic indeed."
"A bit too realistic? They are not real, are they? I mean, I read about this guy who..." He inhaled and exhaled angrily so I decided to shut up to not annoy him any further.

"I picked up no stench of decomposing human flesh, only the smell of latex and rubber - they are fake, so start walking." I mean, he is a vampire with an inhuman nose that tell no lies, but the owner of this nose is a vampire that loves lies like his morning tea - regular, hot and with a pinch of sugar. But I guess I'll have to trust him with this one in order to enjoy myself tonight.

........ ......... ............ .......... ..........

"Finally, the lessons are over." I sighed happily. Our last period was history about ancient Greece and Rome and unfortunately, Ayato the Great has been talking about himself the whole time. A couple of times he got angry because teacher refused to accept him as the most important Roman emperor. One time the poor walking ego himself got a bit confused as to why teacher called him 'Too old to think of such a retarded lie' when Ayato proudly stated that his father personally knew Socrates. And he got furious because teacher mistook his toga with a worn out tablecloth.

"I can't believe that retards like Kamato Tayama are allowed to teach. Who doesn't know me? I'M ME!"
"Sure, that's a shame, but now let's go - party is about to start."
"Yeah, you're right - this year I will definitely be The King of the Halloween night."
"You sure will."

We reached the gym where party was being held. It was unrecognizable - you could see spiderwebs with fortunately fake spiders hanging from the ceiling, carved pumpkins on every corner and similar stuff. The only source of light were candles.

As we walked in, we immediately met up with Reiji and Ruki. The two were arguing about something. But I got distracted by a weird, but unmistakable sound - a bit further away I saw a group of squealing fangirls - Kou's fan club and in the middle of that fainting mess was Kou himself... Well, not exactly Kou...

"Do you want me to break every single bone in your body or will you let me taste your lips?" Poor girl couldn't handle flirty Kaneki Ken - her friend had to drag her out of the even louder fangirls mess.

"Kou, you're so hot when you're serious."
"No, I just realized that I can't allow myself to be seen as weak and useless. I have to protect people that I care about... M Neko-chaaan~!" Suddenly, all seriousness vanished. He started running towards me. He's getting closer, but not slower. At this rate he's going to crash into me full force.
"Kou, wait!" But my plea was not heard. That was one of the most painful and crushing hugs I've ever received.

"M Neko-chan, you're an actual cat! You're so adorable. Turn around and show me your fluffy tail." I turned my head to Ruki for help.

"Let us teach our trial patience, Because it is a customary cross." Ruki said while prying Kou off of me.
"He sure is your problem and don't let him touch her - my patience has limits," Reiji warned.
"Tempt not too much the hatred of my spirit. For I am sick when I do look on thee."
"The feeling is mutual, I promise." Reiji seemed to be able to understand what Ruki was saying. I and Kou glanced at each other. He was just as confused as I was.