Punishment. Ayato

"Father, I refuse."
"You can't - this is your punishment, or I will..."
"Do what you want, but I won't do this!" Ayato yelled at his father. Echo of his voice made it seem even more threatening than ever before.

"Ayato, don't be a brat or you will make a bad first impression to my friend." With these words, heavy doors to the arena were opened to reveal two males. One was tall, with short gray hair and another one seemed to be in his teens.

"Tougo, my friend, good to see you!"
"Same thing, Victor, same thing!" Males cheerfully shook hands. Victor tried to go for a hug, but Karlheinz skillfully dodged it. It was obvious that both males were used to this sort of greeting. Blond teenager just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"We'll talk later, because I have a request for you right now."
"Any time! What is it?"
"My son, Ayato, really wants to learn figure skating."

"Like hell I do!" Vampire teen screamed out in rage, his eyes starting to get red.
"Don't mind him - he's just shy." Victor didn't mind at all. With smile on his face he turned to look at the blond boy.

"Your son reminds me of Yuri."
"Like hell I do!" Screamed blond teenager. Victor chuckled, giving Tougo the 'told you' look.

"Since we talked about everything on the phone earlier, I'd like to know only one thing: why do you need him to skate?" Victor asked curiously.
"It's his punishment. A really sweet and innocent girl got her heart broken by him. I want to teach Ayato how to be gallant with women. And dancing on ice might teach him how to be strong and delicate at the same time."

"You are the last person to have the right to say this." Ayato hissed out through gritted teeth without making any attempt to hide his fangs.

"What a coincidence! This Kitten needs to learn the same thing! It's just he has to learn about comunication with entire human kind." Victor frowned. He was obviously still angry at Yuri for some reason. "Boy doesn't know how to behave around my fiancé or anyone who's not his grandpa."

"You're engaged?"
"Yeah, even though I was planning to propose, but he beat me to that and was the first one to give me a ring." Victor smiled warmly, precious memory filling his chest with warmth.

"How could you?" Tougo frowned in disapproval. "I thought you were better than that. To think that my friend lacked courage to be the first one to propose. And on top of that, you didn't invite me to your wedding."

"The thing is..."
"Will you shut up already?!" Yuri couldn't handle this conversation any more. "We have to practice and you're wasting our time talking about nothing!"

"Good thing you brought it up," Smiled Victor. "Yuri, meet your new partner." Teenage boys stood there in shock.

"You two will have to learn a program for couples." Smirked Tougo. "And if you refuse, say goodbye to your little Ayato." Tougo's eyes gave Ayato a look that made vampire gulp in fear.

"And if you refuse - say goodbye to my programs." Yuri cursed under his breath.

"We'll leave you for a few minutes to introduce yourselves to each other. And decide who's going to do the girl's part while you're at it." Both males left, leaving livid boys sneering at each other.

"I am not skating with you."
"The feeling is mutual." They stood there, staring at each other, almost growling in anger. The first one to break this contest of intimidation was Ayato.

"Enough with this. We have to decide what to do about our situation." Ayato walked towards the bench where his skates were left.
"You will take the girl's part," Answered Yuri, following Ayato that turned around to face the blond teen.