12: you need to live

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Renjun's body fell to the floor, his face pale, his breathing weird. 

Donghyuck watched with pain in his eyes how his best friends head fell to the ground with a thud. "R-Renjun?" He asked and stood up. Too fast. His head was dizzy from the cut on his forehead but he couldn't think straight. His mind was racing. Was Renjun alive? Did he get another heart attack? "Renjun?" He repeated his name and slowly walked to his best friend.

Jeno watched the scene in front of him with terror in his eyes. "Did I kill him?" He asked, his voice shaking. Jaemin looked at Jeno and found not only his voice shaking. The whole body of the older boy was shaking. "Is he dead?" Jeno yelled, but Donghyuck didn't answer.

"Lee Donghyuck! Answer me you asshole!"

Donghyuck waltzed past Jeno and went to grab Renjun's bag pack. Jaemin watched him intently while walking over to hold Jeno. "Nana, is he alright? Will he die? Did I kill him?" Jeno shook Jaemin's shoulders. "I don't know, pal," Jaemin said when Donghyuck came back with Renjun's phone. 

He knelt next to Renjun and dialed the number of Renjun's doctor. After a few words, the doctor promised to send paramedics and told the boys to stabilize Renjun's posture. 

Only a while later two paramedics entered the little hideout and widened their eyes at the mess. One of the paramedics went to treat the cut on Donghyuck's forehead, while the other checked on Renjun. "Is he suffering from cardiac arrest a lot?" The paramedic asked after giving Renjun an injection.

"He suffers from the Broken-Heart-Syndrome," Jaemin told the paramedic. "Ah, I see. Then it probably was a fake heart attack. Mind asking me what happened?" - "We fought," Jeno confessed, tears spilling out from the corners of his eyes. "I didn't want to kill him." Jeno sniffed and the paramedic laughed while heaving Renjun's body on the ambulance.

"He's not dead. He just got a big shock." The paramedic explained and looked around. "Who of you will come to the Hospital? We need to contact his parents." - "I will!" Donghyuck let out and stared at Jeno and Jaemin. "I'll have a word with the two of you, once I know Renjun is safe," Donghyuck spoke and climbed behind the paramedic into the back of the ambulance.

The ambulance disappeared and left Jeno and Jaemin in the hideout.

Jaemin looked at Jeno. "Let's get out of here. This room is making me sick." Jaemin shouldered his bag pack and left the hideout. Jeno took one more look at the mess before lunging forward and taking the tin case with his razor blades with him. He quickly stuffed it in his bag pack before running after Jaemin.