03: as if

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

„Fuck you!"

Jeno laughed and ran out of the convenience store, holding the packet of crisps right in his hands while his feet dragged him away from the crime scene as fast as possible.

Jeno loved the thrill of getting caught while shoplifting, because most of the time he would walk in, throw something in his pocket and would leave again.

But today he got caught once and the old man looked horrified when Jeno showed him his middle finger and raced into the night.

With a satisfied smile Jeno threw himself on a bench and opened the package, slowly eating the crisps.

It was late, but he didn't wanted to go home. His parents would ignore him either ways. There was nothing Jeno could do to make them put their attention on their youngest son.

Jeno didn't hate his parents. He was simply tired of them favouriting his older sister.

Sometimes Jeno thought it was just easier to die.

The young boy finished his crisps and leaned his back against the bench looking at the darkness. No one would miss him anyways.

Okay, maybe his friends would miss him. Renjun would probably cry when Jeno did what Jeno wanted to do.

But Jeno wasn't selfish enough to kill himself at the moment.

Jeno threw the rubbish on the floor and stood up. It was time to go home. A sigh left his lips and he walked towards the bus station.

The bus came and Jeno got on, taking his phone out of his pocket seeing his Noona had written a message.

"Come home, it's late." The message said but Jeno couldn't care less. He always came home way after curfew but his parents never said anything.

As long as he was quiet they were fine with him being a part of their family. He didn't have a future anyways.

He stole, skipped classes and did things no parents wanted their kids to do. But Jeno did all this.

Once the bus reached the next stop he got off and walked towards the apartment complex he was living in.

Climbing the steps to the third floor he was playing with the thought of just throwing himself down there but ignored it quickly and ran upstairs, unlocking the door to, of course, no one greeting him.

Once he was in his room and locked the door, he broke down on his bed and started crying. He hated feeling like this.

He had no one except his friends and even with them he didn't have the same popularity as Donghyuck and Jaemin.

Jeno cuddles into his cold blanket and closed his eyes when someone knocked at his door. His Noona opened the door a bit and stepped into the room, wearing a white sleeping gown.

"You're home." She spoke and walked through Jeno's messy bedroom until she stood in front of his bed.

"Leave." He said but the girl sighed. "Don't be like that!" She whispered but Jeno stood up and pushed her. "Leave!" He said louder and his Noona looked down and left. "I care for you." She said but Jeno snickered.

"As if. No one cares for me."