04: no love

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Hyuck, you're home!" 

Donghyuck looked at his mother, who was sitting on a man's lap. He cocked his eyebrow and snickered. "Who is it this time?" Donghyuck asked his mother without even looking at her. His eyes still on the man in the suit that was trying to escape his glance.

"He's from the discount-apartment." The woman spoke and Donghyuck turned around to her. "How much are you willing to pay me?" He asked. "It must be more than what you gave me for the postman. Otherwise, my clever tongue has to whisper all your secrets out to Stepdad."

The woman climbed off the lap of her affair and looked at him. "Pay him." She said and the man looked at her. "Excuse me? Why would I pay a kid?" He said and Donghyuck chuckled. "So you must have fun fucking the wife of the CEO right? I think he'll be the happiest if he hears that." The boy snickered and the man laughed.

With a quick step, the man stood in front of Donghyuck, his hand on the boy's collar. "The fuck you saying?" He pushed the boy against the wall. "Your CEO will be more than happy when you hurt his Stepson. One scratch on my face and you're fired. Just so you know."

The man lets go of Donghyuck and took out his wallet. After throwing two hundred thousand Won in front of Donghyuck's feet he left the house, leaving Donghyuck and his mother alone. "Why do you keep having affairs?" Donghyuck asked, shoving the money into the pockets of his jeans.

"Stepdad is good to us, you know?" Donghyuck asked his mother, looking at her directly in his eyes. "He pays for my tuition and is never cross with me. Even if I always cause trouble. Why do you hate him?" Donghyuck cornered his mother against the wall. "Answer me, Mum!" He yelled. 

"Oh, shut it! Would you?" She said and pushed her son off her. "You don't even know him properly!" - "Yet he has been a better Father than my real one!" Donghyuck yelled and his Mum turned to him. "Are you happy that everyone thinks I am a slut?" She asked and Donghyuck followed her into the kitchen. "You are acting like a slut, Mum?! You fucked the neighbor, the postman and now this sleazy dude? Why?"

"Because I want a second child!"

Donghyuck stared at his mother. "Your stepdad can't have children. I am trying to get pregnant so I can leave him!" His mother looked him dead in the eye. "You want a second child? Why? Am I not enough for you?" He yelled and threw a vase with dry lilies on the floor. "Am I not good enough?"

"Shut up, Donghyuck!"

His mother slapped him with a force that made him bump against the fridge. He looked down. It wasn't the first time his young mother had lost her temper with him. But today was not a good day for Donghyuck. He was still intoxicated from the Jaegermeister he had earlier.

"I know why you want a new kid." He hissed. "Because I am fucked up. No one loves me. Thanks for confirming it, Mum." And he turned around and left the kitchen, where his Mother, who was only thirty-four thrashed around because she hated fighting with her son.