10: sorry

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Jeno bit his bottom lip while looking at the mess he made. A little girl was crying, her hair messed up and hot Tteokbokki sauce was dripping off her dress. She stared at Jeno with her ginormous brown eyes and screamed once more. "A-Are you hurt?" Jeno asked and knelt down. 

The girl sobbed once more but shook her head. "Mummy is going to get mad at me when she sees the mess on my dress." She cried and wiped her tears. "Don't worry, I bet your Mum will understand when you say it was a stupid Oppa's fault." Jeno handed her a tissue and sighed.

"I didn't see you there. I'm sorry I bumped into you." Jeno apologized and the girl shook her head. "I shouldn't run around in the middle of the pathway. Dad told me to behave." She whispered and Jeno nodded. "Are you parents somewhere? Maybe I can explain to them what happened?" But the little girl shook her head. "I'll tell them myself." She wiped the sauce off her dress and ran away.

Jeno followed her with his eyes and sighed.

How could he have been so stupid? Stealing a bowl of Tteokbokki in the middle of the park when he was supposed to be in school? He was hungry, that was one thing. This morning when he woke up and walked into the empty kitchen he saw that the rice cooker was empty and found the cupboard with the Ramen locked up. 

Thats why he decided to steal something. But it backfired and he threw all of it on the floor and making a little girl dirty. Jeno seriously hated his life. His parents showed him once more that they didn't want him in their life by keeping food away from him.

Jeno wanted to go to the hideout. He wanted to cry and hurt himself. But as Donghyuck was having beef with Jaemin at the moment he couldn't go there. Donghyuck would get mad at him when he would be taking Jaemin's side.

Jeno started to leave the park. His feet naturally taking him towards the hideout. With a quick jump, he got over the fence and walked towards the tiny wooden door. He opened it and entered the hideout. His eyes looking for the tiny tincase where he hid his razor blades.

But Jeno never gets the chance to grab the tin because Renjun appeared in his vision. 

The seventeen-year-old widened his eyes when he saw the cute Chinese in front of him with a soft smile on his lips. "I told you he would come eventually," Renjun spoke and turned around to Jaemin who was sitting cross-legged on the mattress smiling happily seeing his best friend.

Jeno scuffed. "What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be in school, Renjun?" - "Yes, I should. But I skipped. Donghyuck wasn't there anyway so I decided to hang out here. I missed you guys." Renjun pouted and threw his arm around Jeno. 

"Come on, Smiley." Renjun smiled and dragged Jeno to Jaemin. Jeno looked down. "Sorry," Jeno muttered and held his hand towards Jeno. "I didn't mean to just walk away." Jaemin chuckled. "It's ok. You probably had your reasons for acting like this." Jaemin smiled before pulling both of his friends into a tight hug.

"Donghyuck will come down as well. Don't worry." Renjun promised and gave Jaemin and Jeno a smile that made both of their hearts skip a beat.