30

place: Houston, Texas
Time: 6:30 a.m
Date: December 24th 2001

"Beyonce make sure you lock up the house and everything before you leave tonight."

I nodded and gave my mom another hug. "I will mommy, I promise."

She kissed my forehead."You make sure you send me a pictures of that little angel you keep telling me about." I nodded. "And give Shawn a hug for me"

"Alright mom, I love you"

"I love you too Giselle" she stepped onto her private plane to be seated. Next came my dad.

I gave him a hug too. "Thank you for welcoming Shawn, he really appreciates it"

" All I'm asking is for him to make you happy. That's all I ever wanted for you Beyonce."

I smiled. "I know daddy...have a safe trip"

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too babygirl." He turned to walk away but stopped. "Oh yeah, before you leave today make sure you get your Christmas presents from the poolhouse garage."

I put on a huge grin. "Thank you daddy...call me when you land alright"

"Alright"

I wiped my eyes a little as he got onto the plane. It was already hard to leave my parents. I cried the whole plane ride to Brooklyn when I first moved. I'm a big baby, I know. But I know someone who loves me still.

* * *

"Mmmm Shawn...s..s..t..op" I stuttered as his lips devoured my body all over. His teeth clung to my right nipple and I damn near fell out of the bed. I was already laying naked on my white silky sheet and with the way I was squirming around the bed, I almost did fall a few times but Shawn caught me.

"You sure you want me to stop?" he said looking up at me."You look like you enjoying it"

"I...I..am" I said breathlessly.

"Good, kuz it makes me easier for me to do this" he started to kiss all the way down my stomach.

* * *

"It just doesn't make sense to me!" Shawn said as we sat in the kitchen. I was making lunch for us.

"It does to me, and if you don't know why then we shouldn't have done it in the first place."

He smiled and grabbed a hold of my butt. "But it felt so good to be inside of you."

"Exactly" I removed his hand and continued cooking "The way I see it, if I let you get it once and we not do it again then I can see you for who you really are."

"I'm...confused"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm saying that if we keep having sex then you'll get addicted to it, and there's no way to get you off of it. But if I give in like a few times a year, then I'll know that you're not with me for just sex. Understand?"

"But you do realize that I'm with you because I love you"

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I know baby, but I'm still going with my idea."

"UGH! Baby c'mon now"

"No Shawn, go watch t.v."

He folded his arms "I don't wanna...but I do wanna know when is the next time going to be"

I bit my bottom lip in thought "Hmmm, I was thinking maybe prom"

"PROM!"

I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply on the lips, slowly slipping in my tongue. I got agressive with the kiss, and I coulda sworn his leg was bouncing up and down. You know like when you rub a dog's stomach and their leg goes crazy. I slowly pulled away, and gave him a few pecks with the same amount of passion.