5

place: Harper High School
time: 10: 36 a.m
date: August 15th 2001

"Kelly you should be ashamed of yourself!" I yelled as Beyonce and I walked out of our 3rd period class together. I saw her walking past the room.

She jumped and turned around to face me. "What I do?"

"You left your cousin all by herself. Lost and confused."

She looked at Beyonce. "I did?"

"Yeah kinda, but it's fine. Don't worry about it." Beyonce said.

Kelly shrugged. "I wasn't gonna sweat it, but okay."

"Naw it ain't okay, you should say sorry." I said.

"See you know you are too big to be watching Barney. I don't care about the circumstances. Too big." she said laughing at me. Beyonce just smiled.

"I never liked you, you know that."

She stopped laughing. "No I never knew that. And you know what? That hurt."

"No it didn't."

"Whatever, c'mon Bee you wanna meet my boo?"

She shook her head. "Not really."

"That's what I said, when he asked me that." I laughed. Both of them, shoved me in the shoulder. "Hey! We just met, how can you hit me?"

"Kuz she's my cousin fool. Or did you forget?" Beyonce said.

I rubbed the side Beyonce hit me on. Her's hurt worse. "Apparently I did."

"Ohh Girl, here he comes!" Kelly yelled as Roy came walking down the hallway with the football team. Unlike me, he had time to play a sport. Me? I was always doing something with Aaliyah. Don't get me wrong, but I always had this little artist thing I had going before she came. I just love to draw.

I leaned over to Beyonce. "If you don't wanna see what's about to happen, I suggest you walk away. Very quickly." She looked at me.

"Please tell me you're kidding."

I shook my head as Roy came up to Kelly and started kissing her on the lips. I turned and walked away from them. "You tell me?"

"Eww! Wait Up!" She yelled running after me. I slowed down so she could catch up.

"Why'd you leave me with them?"

"Kuz I thought it was funny." She cocked her fist backwards to hit me again, but I grabbed her hand and let it fall to my side. We both kinda stood there in the silence, until she let go. "Sorry."

"It's fine. So um, so I'll see you later?"

"Umm, more like tomorrow."

She looked disappointed. "How come?"

"I got something to take care of...well more like someone. But still, I'lll see you tomorrow okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

I went to the front office and signed myself out, and then went outside to wait for the bus. It was 5 minutes late, and I was getting irratated. I wanted to go get my baby. Not now, but right now! Finally it came, and I was able to get over to my mother's house in time before she left for work. She drove me and Aaliyah back home, where I laid her down for her nap.

******COMMENT, VOTE******