Chapter 1: Hold Still

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction on wattpad.. So please go easy on me! Thank you ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked down the sidewalk, your navy blue hood over your head while your white van shoes absorbed the rain falling down above you. You paused for a moment, you heard a slight whimper coming from a box in the slightly lit alley. You cautiously approached the box containing the whimpering object. You slowly opened the box to reveal, what seemed to be a 9 month old Golden Retriever. You took off your hoodie and wrapped it around the goldish pup and carried it in your arms. You walked back out of the alley and noticed a Van with tinted windows you saw a few streets back. You managed to catch a glimpse of the driver, he had Blonde hair and looked to be in his twenties. "She's an animal lover I bet.." Harry commented looking out the window. "Quite the beauty." Niall said looking at you from the drivers seat. "I call dibs on her!" Liam said smiling widely. "Already called her.." Harry and Niall said in unison. "I'll get her.. and Niall, you just watch and learn." Harry smirked getting out of the van and walking towards you. You went from a walk to a slight sprint as he followed you. "Hello love" Harry said with a smile. "Hi.. Do you need something?" You asked him, holding the pup In your arms. "Yeah, can I see your dog for a moment?.." He asked holding his arms out. You nodded and handed him the retriever you had just rescued. "Quite the cutie." Harry said looking down at the dog. "Yeah.. I just found her left on the street." You said petting the pup's head slightly. "So.. do you like dogs?" You asked him looking up at his curls. "Sure do!" He replied sweetly. He glanced at the van he arrived in and gave a signal with his hands toward it. Two other men walked out of the van, one blonde and the other brown haired. "This is Niall and Liam.. and I'm Harry." Harry said handing the dog to Liam. "You see they like dogs as well." Harry smiled slightly and brought a cloth out of his breast pocket. "Now.. I just need you to hold still love.." Harry said bringing a cloth up to your face. You weren't aware of the chlorofoam in the cloth, so you breathed it in letting yourself slip into a deep sleep. "Alright Lads.. Lets go" Niall said carrying you into the van and sitting you on his lap.